Skin CareFacial SkincareArbonne
FC5 Exfoliating New Cell Scrub

Arbonne FC5 Exfoliating New Cell Scrub

by Arbonne

Has anyone had good results with the Arbonne FC5 Exfoliating New Cell Scrub
Start your review of Arbonne FC5 Exfoliating New Cell Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Boones Mill, VA
This stuff is like a miracle! I started using it and I was very skeptical because I am a hard core Mary-Kay supporter and I love their skin care line... well I found a new favorite product with Arbonne. If you have not tried it you need to! It's expensive but your pretty face is worth it!
Saranac, MI
This was my favorite face cleanser! I've always hated my skin... until this cleanser came into my life!! It didn't over - dry and didn't make my face red. But I've heard that it has been discontinued and I'm frantically looking for a replacement.
Sacramento, CA
This is a basic exfoliating cleanser that is gentle enough to use daily. If you are looking for a product that is environmentally conscious this is a good brand. This product is not for acne it does not have any acid to help with that.
Forest, VA
While I love this line and Arbonne products, this scrub just isn't gritty enough for me.
Hilliard, OH
I started using this scrub and have gotten compliments on my skin. I am not sure yet if price and quality are a match. I will let you know when I run out of product.
The only face exfoliating scrub I will use. No "beads" just natural products. Vegan and formulated without gluten. It might cost more than you are used to but it is totally worth it!
This is great if you are looking to exfoliate your face! I use it roughly once a week to run off any extra dead skin cells! It always leaves my skin feeling super soft! I totally recommend this product!
Kansas City, KS
Best exfoliating scrub I've ever tried (tried several others)! I love this product! It lasts forever too--added bonus. I'm just finishing my second tube of it. If you have oily skin you can put in on like a mask, let it sit a while, before adding water and using it as you would normally use an exfoliating scrub. I have a T zone (ugh..still, and I'm 38), so I do this with my nose. The fresh extracts really make my skin look awesome after I use it, and my makeup goes on much better too.
Greene, NY
This product is no longer available and I am so sad about it! I used this exfoliater twice weekly. It was so gentle on my skin but left my face feeling so clean and rejuvenated.
I love this physical exfoliating scrub. It’s not too harsh on the skin and gives you the perfect new skin glow. I love how it has no fragrance and all of the ingredients are phenomenal. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans
Madison L. il y a un an
Yes!!!! The line is really great for acne and breakouts! I actually work with them, let me know if you’d like to order it with a discount :)