BY ARBONNE

El Mexicano Lentils Lentejas, 16 oz see more...

• How good is the color pigment, I've been disappointed bef...2 Answers
Valerie D.
Virginia Beach
I love this color! Arbonne's products are all really great quality, with a locking lid, so your makeup never spills. I'll use this and another eyeshadow with my Argonne brushes to blend the perfect eye for any day.
Bailey H.
Weatherford
This product is very nice to work with. It blends really well with other colors and the pigmentation is great. It is very smooth and buttery to the touch and feels great on the eyelid. I highly recommend this product and other shadows from this brand.
Samantha H.
Bethel Park, PA
I have this exact color and a few others. The eyeshadow doesn't crease until the end of the day but with arbonne eye primer it never creases. I bought it online on their website. I would definitely buy again!
Melanie M.
Austin, TX
I don't use this color specifically but j use other eyeshadow by them. I really like them because they're cruelty free and vegan. They do blend well and stay put
Brianna F.
Chandler, AZ
It's a great product I have to say. I use it to set my eye primer or even as a highlight! Also, there is a great amount of pigmentation and there's no fall out. This product is a win win!!!
Taylor B.
Kansas City, MO
It’s the only shadow that I’ve found that doesn’t get oily and clump up on my eye throughout the day! It stays smooth and looks glamorous all day.
Kaylee M.
Muskegon , MI
I love arbonne and this eyeshadow. great for a smokey eye! I pair this with the titanium eye shadow and its awesome
Clara C.
Edinburgh
Wonderful to use on the inner corner of my eyes, but other than that it doesn’t have a very good pigment. I still love it though!!!! It’s very easy to apply and goes on so smoothly. I would definitely recommend it to someone who wants that extra pop for their inner corner.
Kayla G.
Moncton
I have a few of theses colours, I find there very light in colour,not overly high high pigmented , however they are bendable but they go on light not very buildable,so if your someone who loves to have lighter colour in eyes than you’ll love,this.
Morgan B.
Fredericton Junction, NB
I am not a fan of the Arbonne shadows at all. And I am a consultant. I find them chalky and lacking pigment. They are good for someone who likes makeup but probably not for anyone who die hard loves it.
The application is better with a finger than a brush and the texture is quite smooth. But there is little pay off.
If you're looking for a very light subtle shadow these are for you.
Céline M.
Moncton, NB
How good is the color pigment, I've been disappointed before with other brands.