BY ARBONNE

• How good is the color pigment, I've been disappointed before with...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha H.
Bethel Park, PA
I have this exact color and a few others. The eyeshadow doesn't crease until the end of the day but with arbonne eye primer it never creases. I bought it online on their website. I would definitely buy again!
Melanie M.
Austin , TX
I don't use this color specifically but j use other eyeshadow by them. I really like them because they're cruelty free and vegan. They do blend well and stay put
Bailey H.
Weatherford
This product is very nice to work with. It blends really well with other colors and the pigmentation is great. It is very smooth and buttery to the touch and feels great on the eyelid. I highly recommend this product and other shadows from this brand.
Brianna F.
Chandler, AZ
It's a great product I have to say. I use it to set my eye primer or even as a highlight! Also, there is a great amount of pigmentation and there's no fall out. This product is a win win!!!
Kaylee M.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love arbonne and this eyeshadow. great for a smokey eye! I pair this with the titanium eye shadow and its awesome
Bella S.
Okay I'll be honest. this isn't the most pigmented eye shadow I've ever used but if you use primer it does get the job done well and that's all really want out of an eye shadow. plus the packaging is super cute and compact and everything from Arbonne is naturally so its just an overall great product and worth the money in my opinion!
Hannah N.
This is a good eyeshadow. I didn't find it to be particularly pigmented but if you are looking for more of a subtle colouring and a more casual eye the. This product certainly gets the job done. Overall an ok product
Kaitlynn B.
One of my go-to colours. Great pigment and it stays put all night!! No powder all ove or face or creasing!!
Kaitlynn B.
Love arbonne.. And their eyeshadow stays in place all night! No creases or powder all over your fave!
Morgan B.
FREDERICTON JUNCTION, NB
I am not a fan of the Arbonne shadows at all. And I am a consultant. I find them chalky and lacking pigment. They are good for someone who likes makeup but probably not for anyone who die hard loves it.
The application is better with a finger than a brush and the texture is quite smooth. But there is little pay off.
If you're looking for a very light subtle shadow these are for you.
Céline M.
Moncton, NB
How good is the color pigment, I've been disappointed before with other brands.