BY ARBONNE

Michaela K.
Omaha, NE
Probably one of my favorite things arbonne has to offer. These are way healthier than other drink mix packets because there are no artificial colors, dyes, sweeteners, etc. They don't taste extra sugary but have caffeine in them to help wake you up! I love using one in the afternoon when I hit that 2 o'clock slump or before I go to the gym for some extra energy!
Tiffany A.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Love, love, love the fizz sticks!! Instead of soda or coffee, mix a fizz stick with water and you will feel amazing!! They give you energy without feeling shakey like other energy drinks. This takes the "tired" feeling away and you'll feel refreshed and ready to take on the rest of the day!
Lacey N.
Patterson, CA
These Fizz Sticks are LIFE!! I went from having 2 pots of coffee throughout the day to having nothing. I can have 2-3 of these a day and be totally fine. One of these is a price of a coffee, and are sooo much more healthier for me. If I ever (rare) want soda I'll have one of these too. And I always have one in my purse in case of an emergency need.
vero3256 H.
Little Rock, AR
I love fizz sticks! Actually, my love all arbonne products, but fizz sticks, especially pomegranate, are my favorite. They provide energy without making my jittery. They are worth the price and I would rlove commend them to anyone who is looking for a natural way to boost energy.
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Love these the flavor is delicious tastes fruity without being overpowering has a sparkly pep to it that gives you energy and quench's your thirst highly recommend and would buy again
Shelbi D.
Laurel, Ms
These are absolutely AMAZING. The company in itself is a wonderful company. I used to be a consultant however I’m still a preferred client. You can’t find products as clean as arbonne. The fizz sticks taste AMAZING give you loads of energy, and make healthy living a little bit easier.
Jenn V.
Pasadena, MD
The flavor of the Pomegrante is great and refreshing!! I like the sticks and how they make me feel. My mind is clear and it supports my energy! What makes it eve better is that it's great for your health too.
Joan M.
Sublimity, OR
These are great for daily energy! I use one every morning to get me going instead of coffee. Better for you than coffee and other energy drinks! These have B vitamins and other nutrients your body needs. Convenient little packs to throw in your purse, or your desk at work. Arbonne Energy Fizz Sticks - Pomegranate 30 Sticks, 6.1g Each [Pomegranate]
Danielle G.
Montrose, CO
These bring me life! I drink one or two per day depending on how much of a pick me up I need. I love the flavor! It is not too sweet. The price is doable and worth it because it is good for you. Disclosure : I do sell Arbonne products. I liked them so much and wanted a bigger discount since I was using the products so much.
Michelle M.
Conroe, TX
I'm in love with this stuff! My favorite part about it is that it uses stevia leaf, green coffee bean and green tea for that all natural and organic energy. It even tastes great and I love mixing it in with Arbonne Detox Tea.
Reanna K.
Hamilton, ON
Citrus or Pomegranate?
Beth E.
Roanoke, TX
Do these keep you energized throughout the day?
Nicole D.
How many of these would you drink a day?
LizzBeth M.
Hi everyone! I'm wondering where do you guys buys these?
Rhiannon B.
I love both! Sometimes I mix half and half!