BY ARBONNE

Dariana  .
Piscataway, NJ
I’m not a big fan of the flavor but Emmy husband loves it. It does give me great energy and my children love to drink it. I would recommend it especially because it is family friendly and affordable.
Abby J.
I love these fizz I don’t think I would get through a day without them. The one bad thing is they make you have to use the restroom because of all of the vitamins but that doesn’t stop me!
Claudia d.
Richmond
This does actually make you feel more energized. It does not have an effect like caffeine would, but it has a vitamin invigoration effect if that makes sense. The taste is good and it's really easy to use. Perfect for long days or days when you fell sleepy or when you are sleep deprived
Tiffany A.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Love, love, love the fizz sticks!! Instead of soda or coffee, mix a fizz stick with water and you will feel amazing!! They give you energy without feeling shakey like other energy drinks. This takes the "tired" feeling away and you'll feel refreshed and ready to take on the rest of the day!
Lacey N.
Patterson, CA
These Fizz Sticks are LIFE!! I went from having 2 pots of coffee throughout the day to having nothing. I can have 2-3 of these a day and be totally fine. One of these is a price of a coffee, and are sooo much more healthier for me. If I ever (rare) want soda I'll have one of these too. And I always have one in my purse in case of an emergency need.
vero3256 H.
Little Rock, AR
I love fizz sticks! Actually, my love all arbonne products, but fizz sticks, especially pomegranate, are my favorite. They provide energy without making my jittery. They are worth the price and I would rlove commend them to anyone who is looking for a natural way to boost energy.
Shelbi D.
Laurel, Ms
These are absolutely AMAZING. The company in itself is a wonderful company. I used to be a consultant however I’m still a preferred client. You can’t find products as clean as arbonne. The fizz sticks taste AMAZING give you loads of energy, and make healthy living a little bit easier.
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Love these the flavor is delicious tastes fruity without being overpowering has a sparkly pep to it that gives you energy and quench's your thirst highly recommend and would buy again
Kara A.
Elk Grove Village
My favorite flavor. Mix this with water and a few limes and you have a great summer time pool side drink. Gets me ready for the day with out the jitters of coffee.
Joan M.
Sublimity, OR
These are great for daily energy! I use one every morning to get me going instead of coffee. Better for you than coffee and other energy drinks! These have B vitamins and other nutrients your body needs. Convenient little packs to throw in your purse, or your desk at work. Arbonne Energy Fizz Sticks - Pomegranate 30 Sticks, 6.1g Each [Pomegranate]
Reanna K.
HAMILTON, ON
Citrus or Pomegranate?
Beth E.
Roanoke, TX
Do these keep you energized throughout the day?
Nicole D.
How many of these would you drink a day?
LizzBeth M.
Hi everyone! I'm wondering where do you guys buys these?
Rhiannon B.
I love both! Sometimes I mix half and half!