Add a Photo

Madeline M.
Wilmore, KY
Oct. 2, 2016, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: Sticks, Pomegranate
Ever since I got these in a free sample, I have been in love with Arbonne's fizz sticks! They are a great pick-me-up during the day, especially during a boring class or when I start to get tired in the afternoon. A great, crash-free alternative to caffeine, with a great taste!
Kylee F.
Kylee F.
Salina, KS
I love fizz sticks! They aren't bad priced and they give me lots of energy. I drink on about 1 in the afternoon and it needs me energized until I go to bed around 11. I also love that there isn't a bunch of artificial ingredients. I would recommend anyone try them!
Bonnie R.
Bonnie R.
Newbury Park, CA
I love these! Ice cold, this is an amazing pick me up in the middle of the day. Only 50mg of caffein that give you a boost without the crash. And with the discounts they're about $1 each. Hydrating, vitamins and minerals and even a mood boost. Can't get any better!
Ringgold, GA
These are delicious and give you the best energy boost, without all the awful ingredients in energy drinks or even coffee drinks. I really enjoy the taste of the pomegranate fizz sticks. So bubbly, crisp, refreshing and most importantly energizing!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
These sticks are awesome! Love the boost of energy without the coming down effect of energy drinks. Very pricey but so worth it when you feel down and need an energy boost
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Great energy boost or pick-me-up. All natural, vegan, with no harmful (or artificial) ingredients. I drink one or two per day and it helps keep me awake and focused.
Renae R.
Renae R.
Cleves, OH
Love this in combination with the detox tea. It's a life changer. After starting this daily intake 2 times a day I no longer felt the urge to have coffee or soda
Ossineke, MI
Love these! Mix in with your smoothies to give you some added energy. I've also mixed with lemon sorbet to make like a punch and that is fabulous too!
Jacque F.
Jacque F.
Tucson, AZ
No more soda or coffee for me. The fizz stick is great for morning and afternoon pick me up plus you get all the added vitamins!!
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Newcastle , OK
Great taste and safe energy!
Great with tea or water. Drinking it cold is my favorite way! Natural energy!
Reanna K.
Reanna K.
Hamilton, ON
Citrus or Pomegranate?
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
How many of these would you drink a day?
LizzBeth M.
LizzBeth M.
Hi everyone! I'm wondering where do you guys buys these?
Beth E.
Beth E.
Roanoke, TX
Do these keep you energized throughout the day?
Rhiannon B.
Rhiannon B.
I love both! Sometimes I mix half and half!