BY ARBONNE

High-energy fizz tabs help boost and sustain energy see more...

• Im looking for products similar to Arbonne Energy Fizz Sticks - C...2 Answers
  • Does this make you crash or fell jittery? 6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cari K.
Glenpool, OK
Arbonne fizz sticks are the perfect natural
Pick-me-up alternative to coffee or pop. They are available in two flavors: pomegranate and citrus. I prefer the citrus and love to mix it into my hot tea instead of sugar or honey. A fizz is refreshing when mixed with cold water.
Kara A.
Elk Grove Village
These sticks are little life savers. I don’t do much coffee since it can make my stomach feel uncomfortable. But these bad boys do the trick every time. I wish they were a little bit on the cheaper side but I will always use these as my go to.
Michaela F.
Lincoln, NE
I seriously love these soooo much. When we do the Arbonne cleanse they are my go to sweet drink for the day. I love the boost i get from them without the sugar headache. I love to mix them with a green tea or a la croix for extra flavor.
Payton M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are seriously my lifesaver!! It gives me energy to keep going throughout my day. You can drink as many as you want and never feel jittery or bad. I always give these to my friends so they can feel as good as me!!
Jennifer S.
Fizzy Sticks have replaced my coffee habit. I have also replaced my horrible habit of Diet Pepsi and a Snickers bar in the afternoon with fuzzies and the Arbonne protein bars. I have sustained energy to get through the work day increased focus. The package makes it easy to take everywhere with me and I always have a couple in my purse. I prefer the Pomegranate over the citrus. If you prefer a more tart flavor the citrus is perfect for you.
Natalia G.
Gladstone, IL
I have been doing Arbonne's 30 day detox on and off for almost a year now and I've had nothing but amazing results! These fizz sticks in particular are amazing! They come in two flanked, citrus and pomegranate. They are both super yummy! Fizz sticks give me the pick me up when I need it without making me feel sluggish and gross like coffee does. The fizz sticks are a little pricey but worth the money as well as the 30 day detox!
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
These sticks are very good. That's all I do is pour it
in my bottle of water, shake it up and drink. Pleasant
taste. It does give you energy. Don't get me wrong, i
love my coffee. ( that's my energy) but these are in my
drawer at work so I drink this. I bought mine from a arbonne
consultant. I would by again...
Whenyousayitlikethat s.
These fizz sticks helped wean my soda addiction with the benefit of more energy. I highly suggest these natural products. Arbonne Energy Fizz Sticks - Pomegranate 30 Sticks, 6.1g Each [Pomegranate] I like to pair mine with La Croix Coconut Flavored Sparkling Water. If youre looking for healthier alternatives to soda, go for these.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
This is fizzy and pretty good. I much prefer the pomegranate flavor. This one has a bit of a funky taste to it. The citrus just seems like they tried to blend all of the citrus flavors together and it just didn't quite work. It has amazing benefits to it though.
Janelle B.
I love these! The citrus flavor looks and tastes like Mountain Dew, so if you like that, you're golden! I found it really did give me a boost of energy and helped with recover after my intense workouts.
Lina K.
Iowa City, IA
Does this make you crash or fell jittery?
Im looking for products similar to Arbonne Energy Fizz Sticks - Citrus. They are a natural energy replacement for coffee and soda. They are a fizzy texture like alka selfzer. But full of vitamins and fruits.