BY ARBONNE

High-energy fizz tabs help boost and sustain energy see more...

• Im looking for products similar to Arbonne Energy Fizz Sticks - C...2 Answers
  • Does this make you crash or fell jittery? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michaela F.
Lincoln, NE
I seriously love these soooo much. When we do the Arbonne cleanse they are my go to sweet drink for the day. I love the boost i get from them without the sugar headache. I love to mix them with a green tea or a la croix for extra flavor.
Payton M.
Tuscaloosa
These are seriously my lifesaver!! It gives me energy to keep going throughout my day. You can drink as many as you want and never feel jittery or bad. I always give these to my friends so they can feel as good as me!!
Jennifer S.
Fizzy Sticks have replaced my coffee habit. I have also replaced my horrible habit of Diet Pepsi and a Snickers bar in the afternoon with fuzzies and the Arbonne protein bars. I have sustained energy to get through the work day increased focus. The package makes it easy to take everywhere with me and I always have a couple in my purse. I prefer the Pomegranate over the citrus. If you prefer a more tart flavor the citrus is perfect for you.
Natalia G.
Gladstone, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been doing Arbonne's 30 day detox on and off for almost a year now and I've had nothing but amazing results! These fizz sticks in particular are amazing! They come in two flanked, citrus and pomegranate. They are both super yummy! Fizz sticks give me the pick me up when I need it without making me feel sluggish and gross like coffee does. The fizz sticks are a little pricey but worth the money as well as the 30 day detox!
Whenyousayitlikethat S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These fizz sticks helped wean my soda addiction with the benefit of more energy. I highly suggest these natural products. Arbonne Energy Fizz Sticks - Pomegranate 30 Sticks, 6.1g Each [Pomegranate] I like to pair mine with La Croix Coconut Flavored Sparkling Water. If youre looking for healthier alternatives to soda, go for these.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is fizzy and pretty good. I much prefer the pomegranate flavor. This one has a bit of a funky taste to it. The citrus just seems like they tried to blend all of the citrus flavors together and it just didn't quite work. It has amazing benefits to it though.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a rep for a long time . However , your getting ripped off for the price . The quality is great but the prices of this stuff is not justifiable . I couldn't even sell to my friends and family because o felt I was ripping them off
Chelsi M.
Chico, CA
I LOVE THESE!!! I pour one into my water bottle in the morning, and it gives me energy for the whole day. I replaced my energy drinks with these on the go fizz sticks and I will never go back to regular energy drinks EVER!! They are so much better for you❤
victoria h.
Hamilton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these! They keep me going all day! They give you amazing energy and you won't crash! The flavours are so yummy! I have honestly even mixed with vodka and soda!!! So yummy love love love
Gwen P.
These products are amazing. I am an avid coffee drinker, but I have substituted most days. There are no jitters with these sticks. I feel more alert and happy. I would totally recommend! Tastes great!
Lina K.
Iowa City, IA
Does this make you crash or fell jittery?
Im looking for products similar to Arbonne Energy Fizz Sticks - Citrus. They are a natural energy replacement for coffee and soda. They are a fizzy texture like alka selfzer. But full of vitamins and fruits.