BY ARBONNE

• such is this correct? It is durable and has good coverage?2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this concealer but I haven't heard much ...2 Answers
Miranda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is a light coverage concealer, it is very creamy, kind of melts on your finger. I typically prefer a concealer with more coverage to hide my dark circles and this one just doesn't do the trick for me. I love this brand because they are all organic items and it's really good for your face. I just wish it had a better formula. I also didn't get the right color because the woman who sold it to me was old and she told me I needed this certain color and I don't really like it. I wish I had a lighter color so I can highlight that area of my face. I also feel like it's almost too creamy and I would like it to have a little more stability I guess you would say. So if you're looking for something to lightly cover your under eye area or other blemishes this would be a good product for you. For me it just wasn't what I wanted. But again these products are great for your face because they don't contain any fillers or anything that's going to harm your face and I love that about this brand.
Danielle G.
Montrose, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously wear this everyday. I have never found a concealer that has the same coverage. I was introduced to this around 2006 and was blown away by the results. I have very dark circles under my eyes and redness on my nose. This concealer goes on so smoothly even without a primer. If used with a primer it spreads like butter and you use less. They look small but they last forever! I love that it lasts all day. Disclosure : I do sell Arbonne products. I liked them so much and wanted a bigger discount since I was using the products so much.
Bailey H.
Weatherford
This product is amazing! It covers blemishes very well, but does not give a "caked" look. It blends well with other products and my skin tone. It is very pigmented with a matte finish. I will definitely buy this product again.
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very compact and travel friendly concealer! The concealer applies well but as you get to the end it is a little difficult to get the remaining out the container.
Jenny M.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lightweight, excellent coverage and despite the small packaging, lasts for a long time. Little pricey, but otherwise works great!!
Taylor B.
Kansas City, MO
Great product! Light on my face and doesn’t make me look oily. It stays on all day so I don’t have to worry about reapplying!
samantha c.
This is an awesome product. It is all natural and helps to take care of your skin as well as protect and make it look flawless. Everyone should try it!
Jordan B.
This product is great! Covers up everything. It is really great to put under your eyes to make you look awake and well rested.
Jeneva F.
Westfield, NJ
The perfect match for my skin tone! Always covers up my dark circles from a night of studying!
Stacy N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm an arbonne consultant and I love this product. I hardly use these types of products as my skin is oily and tends to break out and get congested. But this is a light enough product that I have yet to have this problem. Not only is it lightweight but it also provides great coverage when it is needed. Plus the colors available work well with my skin tone.
Katie V.
Valley City, OH
I really want to try this product but I would like to know if it has any scent to it, and I would also like to know if it spreads nicely to conceal.
Jennifer L.
Medley, FL
such is this correct? It is durable and has good coverage?
Angela S.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try this concealer but I haven't heard much about it. Is it a very thick consistency? Does it crease when used on the under eye area or get cakey?