BY ARBONNE

• I really want to try this product but I would like to kno...2 Answers
  • such is this correct? It is durable and has good coverage?2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this concealer but I haven't hea...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i love this concealer! it blends super easily and doesn't cake on blemishes. i typically use it under my eyes for dark circles. it seems like it will last a long time. i have had my concealer since january and i haven't made a dent in it. this is by far my favorite arbonne product." in 5 reviews
Miranda V.
This concealer is a light coverage concealer, it is very creamy, kind of melts on your finger. I typically prefer a concealer with more coverage to hide my dark circles and this one just doesn't do the trick for me. I love this brand because they are all organic items and it's really good for your face. I just wish it had a better formula. I also didn't get the right color because the woman who sold it to me was old and she told me I needed this certain color and I don't really like it. I wish I had a lighter color so I can highlight that area of my face. I also feel like it's almost too creamy and I would like it to have a little more stability I guess you would say. So if you're looking for something to lightly cover your under eye area or other blemishes this would be a good product for you. For me it just wasn't what I wanted. But again these products are great for your face because they don't contain any fillers or anything that's going to harm your face and I love that about this brand.
Danielle G.
Montrose, CO
I seriously wear this everyday. I have never found a concealer that has the same coverage. I was introduced to this around 2006 and was blown away by the results. I have very dark circles under my eyes and redness on my nose. This concealer goes on so smoothly even without a primer. If used with a primer it spreads like butter and you use less. They look small but they last forever! I love that it lasts all day. Disclosure : I do sell Arbonne products. I liked them so much and wanted a bigger discount since I was using the products so much.
Bailey H.
Weatherford
This product is amazing! It covers blemishes very well, but does not give a "caked" look. It blends well with other products and my skin tone. It is very pigmented with a matte finish. I will definitely buy this product again.
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Very compact and travel friendly concealer! The concealer applies well but as you get to the end it is a little difficult to get the remaining out the container.
Kirsten  F.
Saint Charles, MO
With how expensive this was I was expecting something much more effective then what this provided. I was disappointed to say the least. It feels kind of cakey right off the bat, not velvety or creamy as I'd expect. And due to the texture it didn't conceal as well as it could of which is obviously the whole point.
This product left me downright confused...it was so bad I wondered if I somehow got sent super old product...
Mandy W.
Kenosha, WI
I love this concealer! It blends super easily and doesn't cake on blemishes. I typically use it under my eyes for dark circles. It seems like it will last a long time. i have had my concealer since January and i haven't made a dent in it. This is by far my favorite Arbonne Product.
Stacy N.
I'm an arbonne consultant and I love this product. I hardly use these types of products as my skin is oily and tends to break out and get congested. But this is a light enough product that I have yet to have this problem. Not only is it lightweight but it also provides great coverage when it is needed. Plus the colors available work well with my skin tone.
Shelby C.
Bastrop, TX
Can't go a day without this concealer!! it is so smooth on your face and leaves you feeling like you aren't wearing makeup at all. It also lasts all day long!! It is good for your face, rather than damaging like other make up brands!! it's the best!
Megan O.
Philadelphia , Pa
The best concealer! I have many products from all different companies and I searched for a long time for a concealer that worked really well covering my dark circles. They are the worst! This concealer has a nice coverage, doesn't look thick or cake under my eyes. It has a nice consistency, so it doesn't dry up under my eyes.
Lindsey G.
Perfect for carving out brows or fixing any imperfections! does crease a little under my eyes so i wouldn't use as a highlighting concealer, but other than that i love it!
Angela S.
Baytown , TX
I've been wanting to try this concealer but I haven't heard much about it. Is it a very thick consistency? Does it crease when used on the under eye area or get cakey?
Katie V.
Valley City, OH
I really want to try this product but I would like to know if it has any scent to it, and I would also like to know if it spreads nicely to conceal.
Jennifer L.
Medley, FL
such is this correct? It is durable and has good coverage?