Arbonne Baby Care (ABC) Hair & Body Wash Solution, 8 oz. uploaded by Torrie L.

Arbonne Baby Care (ABC) Hair & Body Wash Solution, 8 oz.

BY ARBONNE BABY CARE (ABC)

Arbonne Baby Care (ABC) Hair & Body Wash Solution, 8 oz.
  • "I LOVE this product!! It's so gentle. I've used it on my daughter since she was an infant, she's now 5. I also use it for face wash on my older step daughters who have sensitive skin. The smell is so fresh and very light. Love the ABC lotion as well." in 3 reviews
Whitney B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Im s big fan of the Arbonne baby stuff. This wash is nice and I love the diaper rash cream in this line. Feels better than for her than other stuff for babies that's filled with yucky stuff.
Melissa R.
Monona, WI
The packaging has changed now, but I will only ever use the ABC wash for my daughter!!!! I am in love. It smells wonderful and is VEGAN. If my daughter ever ingested it, I would have no concern
Jamie N.
Lubbock, TX
We have used this on my daughter for six months and it has been a dream! Her skin is very prone to eczema breakouts and she has had no problems using this.
Christy D.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
You can never go wrong with Arbonne baby care products! The scent is not too strong! Always effective with rashes! Love love love.
Kirstley F.
Milton
LOVE this wash, although it comes out fast, one bottle lasts such a long time, it's not fragranced which I love and keeps her clean without removing the natural oils
Alicia B.
Charlottetown, PE
I loved this product. It was so great for my babies skin and made from natural products. There was not irritation on his skin and I feel as though it cleaned him the way I wanted. Although on the expensive side, it was worth investing in a product with fewer chemicals for my babies skin.
Tonya M.
Niverville, MB
My favourite baby product. No harsh chemicals and works great on my baby hair and body. A little goes a long way as one bottle will usually last me over a year. I highly recommend this to anyone with a baby.
Ashley V.
Innerkip, ON
Love that this product is all natural and chemical free!!! I wish it was a bit easier to apply, as it is really thick, but works and that is all that matters in the end is that it is safely protecting my baby!!
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
One of my favourite products to use on my children. It smells fantastic and I know there are no nasties in this product that will harm their skin. Overall I would say it is affordable as it lasts quite a long time for the quality of product you are getting. I would definitely recommend.
Kayla W.
elwood, INDIANA
This is the perfect body wash for babies gentle skin! it smells great and is all natural and still gives your baby that after bath smooth feeling all day long.