Arbonne Baby Care (ABC) Hair & Body Wash Solution, 8 oz. uploaded by Torrie L.

Arbonne Baby Care (ABC) Hair & Body Wash Solution, 8 oz.

BY ARBONNE BABY CARE (ABC)

Arbonne Baby Care (ABC) Hair & Body Wash Solution, 8 oz.
  • "I LOVE this product!! It's so gentle. I've used it on my daughter since she was an infant, she's now 5. I also use it for face wash on my older step daughters who have sensitive skin. The smell is so fresh and very light. Love the ABC lotion as well." in 3 reviews
Torrie L.
Wallingford, CT
Arbonne Baby Care hair and body was is perfect for my whole family. I like that it does not have a strong scent and is gentle on all skin types. The container makes it easy to use up every last drop.
Megan G.
This product is great. It's really gentle and has a nice, light smell. I've used it on all of my babies until they've turned one year old. I worry that their skin may be really sensitive. I'd continue to use it past that point, but it is rather expensive.
Taylor P.
I got this as a gift at my baby shower and have been using it for about 3 months. It’s been lasting forever, it smells good, and makes babies skin so soft! It is very affordable and I will be buying the next bottle of the same stuff
Rachel T.
Lynchburg, VA
This is the most amazing product!  I love that their motto is "pure, safe & beneficial", so I know that what I'm putting on my baby is safe!  It has a wonderful smell and it won't hurt babies eyes.  It's a little on the higher side of prices for baby products, but it's DEFINITELY worth the money.  The product also lasts forever!
Jenn V.
Pasadena , MD
I love the ABC Line Wash by Arbonne. I know that this product is safe and pure for my baby's skin and body. Plus it has a light scent and she smells so good afterwards.
Carrie S.
Westbrook, ME
I love this! It smells soooo good, and it really cleabs my daughters hair but leaves it light and fluffy and adorable! I love using something natural on her, and this one is the best!
Rachel D.
Wood River , IL
This is by far one of the very few products I use on my child. It's all natural and I know it's safe when I'm applying it to a sensitive baby skin. It also smells very good and it's all natural which is awesome. You don't find a lot of great products out there especially for your children. I highly recommend this to moms who are worried about what they are putting on our what is going on their child skin
Erin P.
I have very sensitive skin in the winter, and a friend recommended trying this product. I was hesitant because it's a baby product, but I figured, "what's the harm?" I LOVE IT. Of course, the scent definitely has that baby smell, but I haven't found another product that I love as much as this one for my sensitive skin!
Lauren A.
Kansas City, KS
Whitney B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Im s big fan of the Arbonne baby stuff. This wash is nice and I love the diaper rash cream in this line. Feels better than for her than other stuff for babies that's filled with yucky stuff.