BY ARBONNE #75 in Body Scrub

• Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
This Scrub is an all time favorite of mine!!! I love the smell or this scrub and it makes my skin feel so soft! I just ordered another online at Arbonne! I use this product three times a week for soft beautiful skin and you only need a small amount! I would recommend this to everyone!!!
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I quite like this stuff! I sell Arbonne as a consultant and we use this in our foot soaks! It is so gentle on your feet and your feet come out so smooth and it smells amazing! I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to try it!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia
I tend to have bumpy skin on my legs, but this exfoliating scrub works wonders! It makes my skin smooth and soft. I live the scent too! It's on the pricier end, but an amazing product for sure! I use it when I shave!
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
This scrub is s life saver for my hands, and anywhere else I find dry itchy skin, in the winter. It has oil in it so it not only scrubs but it also leaves a nice moisturizing layer on your skin after.
Kerra A.
Kerra A.
Dartmouth, NS
This product is a MUST! Especially for rough winter months. My container is empty and I need a new one ASAP! It's amazing to wash your hands and even better on your legs and feet during a hot bath!
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This amazing scrub has your skin feeling like heaven after you've used it. not only is the smell AMAZING but how it leaves your skin is the best part.
Muise W.
Muise W.
Midway, NB
I love this product! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and hydrated! Highly recommend for dry knees and elbows.
abby l.
abby l.
marshall SK
Amazing I love this so much it is super softening and smells great I buy it all the time ❤️ It is just amazing it is lol I use
Janelle N.
Janelle N.
grand manan, new brunswick
Arbonne is the best product ever! this scrub leaves your skin so soft! plus they don't test on animals!!
victoria h.
victoria h.
Hamilton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I sell Arbonne and I have for many years! I swear by there products. They are all vegan and just have such safe ingredients! This particular scrub is one of my favourites. I use it to help remove self tanner and I also just soak in it in the tub! The refreshing smell is so amazing love it!
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Amber S.
Truro, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
Genna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Does this product remove dark spots from face?