BY ARBONNE #41 in Body Scrub

• How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
anna n.
Livermore , CA
It's simply greatttt I love it!! and it had an amazing smell which is always nice and it actually works!
Jory B.
Lumberton, NC
Awesome smell! Subtle, gentle exfoliant. Left my skin feeling refreshed and renewed but not damaged.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Love this. Wish I didn't get that watery. Bought through a seller. Leaves skin nice and smooth
Megan S.
This is one of my favorite scrubs. It leaves your skin feeling so clean and soft.!
Michaela B.
I really love this product. Your skin feels absolutely amazing after using it. I would recommend it! Although the rest of my day usually entails touching my skin because I can't believe how smooth it is lol.
Rachel S.
Elmira , Ontario
I love this scrub! Gets rid of scaly skin and drenches my hands in moisturizing oils. I love that Arbonne sells vegan products, so I know there’s no nasty animal byproducts on my skin. I would definitely recommend this scrub!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
This Scrub is an all time favorite of mine!!! I love the smell or this scrub and it makes my skin feel so soft! I just ordered another online at Arbonne! I use this product three times a week for soft beautiful skin and you only need a small amount! I would recommend this to everyone!!!
victoria h.
['Hamilton', ''], ON
I sell Arbonne and I have for many years! I swear by there products. They are all vegan and just have such safe ingredients! This particular scrub is one of my favourites. I use it to help remove self tanner and I also just soak in it in the tub! The refreshing smell is so amazing love it!
Stephanie H.
Mississauga, ON
This scrub is really lovely. It leaves your skin so exfoliated and the oils in it leave you so smooth and soft. On top of that the smell is wonderful and really does wake you up. Also the jar lasts for a really long time, which is a great plus.
Kelly M.
Calgary
I like to keep this in the shower for when I need an exfoliant and a moisterizer. I would love a different scent because the lemon means it can tingle and isn't great for pre or post shaving. I also get a little annoyed with scoop but its a great scrub to have around.
Melissa B.
Toronto , ME
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
KEZIA O.
Is this really harsh or mild for the skin?
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!