BY ARBONNE #62 in Body Scrub

• Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
victoria h.
Hamilton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I sell Arbonne and I have for many years! I swear by there products. They are all vegan and just have such safe ingredients! This particular scrub is one of my favourites. I use it to help remove self tanner and I also just soak in it in the tub! The refreshing smell is so amazing love it!
Stephanie H.
Mississauga, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub is really lovely. It leaves your skin so exfoliated and the oils in it leave you so smooth and soft. On top of that the smell is wonderful and really does wake you up. Also the jar lasts for a really long time, which is a great plus.
Kelly M.
Calgary
I like to keep this in the shower for when I need an exfoliant and a moisterizer. I would love a different scent because the lemon means it can tingle and isn't great for pre or post shaving. I also get a little annoyed with scoop but its a great scrub to have around.
Kerra A.
Dartmouth , NS
This product is a MUST! Especially for rough winter months. My container is empty and I need a new one ASAP! It's amazing to wash your hands and even better on your legs and feet during a hot bath!
Melissa H.
Love love love this product!! This product makes your hands so smooth!! And it smells awesome!! Arbonne uses all natural ingredients in their products I beleive. I just love their products.
Kat B.
Brampton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very impressed with this product! Extremely moisturizing and leaves the skin feeling super soft. Use it once a day in the winter for sure and as needed in the summer. I would HIGHLY recommend this.
Ashley B.
The smell is amazing and the results are just as good. This scrub removes the dead skin and leaves your body feeling smooth and smelling fresh.
I use it to replace my shaving cream on my legs and it leaves my skin super smooth with zero dryness.
The only reason why I couldn't give it 5 stars is because I have a hard time using the product and the scoop but that's a small inconvenience for the awesome results.
Natasha F.
Boutiliers Point, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
my absolute favorite exfoliating product! love using it on my legs and feet for an amazing silky soft feeling. and smells so fresh and yummy and definetley a pick me up in the shower
Cleia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub is great for getting rid of those dead skin cells while also leaving your skin moisturized. I use this when I need to shave my legs because the oils make a perfect barrier with your skin so you don't get razor burn. I personally find this scrub a little too expensive for my liking, and I'm not really a fan of the smell. If I purchase again I will get this in a different scent.
Manon R.
Casselman, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Arbonne Awaken Sea Salt Scrub. I use it once a week on my legs and feet. The container lasts me about 6 months. It contains oils that hydrate as you exfoliate. My legs and feet are really soft after using this and I don't need moisturizer that day. It has also helped reduce ingrown hairs. It has a lovely scent. I have repurchased and will keep repurchasing. I recommend.
Melissa B.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!
Claudia F.
Does this product remove dark spots from face?