BY ARBONNE #79 in Body Scrub

• Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Colleen V.
Colleen V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm an Arbonne preferred client and I LOVE this product. It makes your skin so smooth and it smells amazing. Plus its all natural. Your skin will feel soft and moisturized after using it.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Oak Ridge, TN
Oooh, this stuff is perfection! The smell is amazing and it leaves your skin gently exfoliated and super soft!!
Breanne H.
Breanne H.
Midlothian, VA
Love this scrub, I even use it to exfoliate and shave with the oils after cleansing the salt. My legs and underarms have never felt smoothr. I have sensitive skin and this works wonders! My husband, who has eczema scars from bad eczema as a child uses and loves this as well!
Suz
Suz
Leaves skin soooo soft and hydrated! One of my fave all time scrubs, its oily but dry or rough skin is saved and my hands for example have never felt this soft with anything ever. I wonder if the sticky someone felt was a dud or bad one as I never felt this, was similar to baby oil but no mineral oil, hope that helps.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Park Ridge, NJ
The best scrub ever! Uses essential oils so it may feel oily after use, but within 5 minutes it's absorbed into your skin! So awesome!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Hanford, CA
The Awaken Sea Salt Scrub is amazing! I bought it from a friend who is now a consultant. The smell of it is heavenly. It's like a citrusy kind of smell. I use it quite often and definitely recommend it to anyone who wants soft, good smelling hands.!❤️
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I initially tried this product as a bonus package I got with one of my first Arbonne orders. It is wonderful and has lasted me quite a while (just over a year and I still have some left). That being said I use the scrub mostly for pedicures. It works wonders on dry skin and moisturizes any cracks. Another bonus is that when I am massaging it into the feet my hands get the benefits as well! I highly recommend this product especially for those with dry feet.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
The smell is amazing and the results are just as good. This scrub removes the dead skin and leaves your body feeling smooth and smelling fresh.
I use it to replace my shaving cream on my legs and it leaves my skin super smooth with zero dryness.
The only reason why I couldn't give it 5 stars is because I have a hard time using the product and the scoop but that's a small inconvenience for the awesome results.
Manon R.
Manon R.
Casselman, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Arbonne Awaken Sea Salt Scrub. I use it once a week on my legs and feet. The container lasts me about 6 months. It contains oils that hydrate as you exfoliate. My legs and feet are really soft after using this and I don't need moisturizer that day. It has also helped reduce ingrown hairs. It has a lovely scent. I have repurchased and will keep repurchasing. I recommend.
Nicole Marie R.
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the arbonne products!
the best part is they are not tested on animals or contain any animal by product! their stuff always have great quality because of this and I know I am not poisoning my skin!
the price is okay but if you know a consultant throw a party you'll get some free stuff out of it
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Amber S.
Truro, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
Genna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Does this product remove dark spots from face?