BY ARBONNE #41 in Body Scrub

• How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Taylor S.
Cape Coral, FL
I absolutely love the this scrub it leaves my skin so smooth it exfoliates perfectly the salt in this scrub is the perfect size
Shelby M.
Johnson City, TN
This is one of the best salt scrubs that I have ever used. Your skin feels ultra soft and "awaken" after using this product.
This is a great in the shower body scrub that not only removes the dead skin, but leaves your skin soft and hydrated.
Dawn C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This scrub is to die for. The way it leaves your skin feeling afterward is amazing. And the uplifting smell... Yum!!
Meghan B.
Oak Ridge, TN
Oooh, this stuff is perfection! The smell is amazing and it leaves your skin gently exfoliated and super soft!!
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
This scrub is incredible. It smells great, gives me the perfect exfoliation and hydrates my skin with the oils.
Ashley B.
Ossineke, MI
My favorite!!! Love using this to shave with. Silky smooth legs you can't get with anything else! A must buy!!!
Sarah t.
West Bend, WI
This stuff smells amazing, and it leaves your skin feeling amazing!! It has lasted me a really long time too!
Patricia M.
San Marcos, CA
I adore this scrub. It smells amazing, feels amazing, and leaves your skin feeling amazing. Win win win!!!
Mary X.
Irvine, CA
Looooove Arbonne's sea salt scrub! It smells AMAZING and leaves my skin feeling super soft after one use.
Melissa B.
Toronto , ME
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
KEZIA O.
Is this really harsh or mild for the skin?
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!