BY ARBONNE #73 in Body Scrub

• How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Kathleen M.
Indianapolis, IN
LOVE THIS! Not only does it exfoliate great it also moisturizes. I use it before any big events. Use it on your hands or whole body. Smells great and leaves you silky!
Shelby M.
Johnson City, TN
This is one of the best salt scrubs that I have ever used. Your skin feels ultra soft and "awaken" after using this product.
Jonealle B.
Fallon,NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell, the feeling, the way it makes your skin feel. What is not to love about this? It makes my skin feel amazing and you truly feeling awakened after using.
Jordan B.
This is a great product. I keep some on my guest bathroom sink. I actually just scrubbed my hands with it a couple of hours ago and they still feel great and soft! Smell fabulous too!
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scrub! It's great to scrub on your legs and once the salt is dissolved, you can get the closest shave. And it smells wonderful and fresh! And it doesn't contain mineral oil! No clogged pores!
Laure H.
Aberdeen, NJ
Obsessed with this all over body scrub! It's great for just your hands, or your feet or to use on your legs before shaving. Plus, the citrus smell is so refreshing!
Megan S.
This is one of my favorite scrubs. It leaves your skin feeling so clean and soft.!
Alexandra D.
Richmond, VA
Most of Arbonne's products are amazing, but this scrub is wonderful in the shower and leaves you feeling awakened and refreshed.
Amy D.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sea salt scrub is AMAZING. I've used it on both my hands and feet and they feel extremely soft afterward. Arbonne products are all natural and truly amazing! I highly recommend this product for anyone who needs a relaxing scrub for aching hands or feet.
Kristin M.
I was first given this as a gift and it changed my life, and I am now an Independent Consultant! I've become a product of the Arbonne products and this scrub is one of my favorites! It's perfect for a weekly scrub down, or just to have a little spa at home. The scent is delightfully citrusy and the oils and so moisturizing. I use it and then shave and it gives me a super close shave, and leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized.
Melissa B.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!
Claudia F.
Does this product remove dark spots from face?