BY ARBONNE #75 in Body Scrub

• Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Indianapolis, IN
LOVE THIS! Not only does it exfoliate great it also moisturizes. I use it before any big events. Use it on your hands or whole body. Smells great and leaves you silky!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scrub! It's great to scrub on your legs and once the salt is dissolved, you can get the closest shave. And it smells wonderful and fresh! And it doesn't contain mineral oil! No clogged pores!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Johnson City, TN
This is one of the best salt scrubs that I have ever used. Your skin feels ultra soft and "awaken" after using this product.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
This is a great product. I keep some on my guest bathroom sink. I actually just scrubbed my hands with it a couple of hours ago and they still feel great and soft! Smell fabulous too!
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Norwalk, CT
This stuff is fabulous. I have never felt my skin softer. When applying the scrub, do not rinse for too long or you will risk the chance of rinsing the oils off!
Rhianna W.
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It always relaxes and brightens my day. So nice after a long day on your feet. The smell is therapeutic and beautiful. Really makes your skin feel soft for days.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I am in love with the sea salt scrub! I love to scrub my feet with this stuff and the bottoms of the ankles after a long day at work. It smells amazing and is completely pure safe and beneficial. I love it also to shave.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
I love sea salt bath anything... I love scrubs .. but I do not like the price at all ... I will be looking to find a cheaper kind
Kassie P.
Kassie P.
This scrub is great! The smell is soothing, it keeps your skin soft and exfoliated. Unfortunately the price is a tad higher than desired. I use it every day and can go through about one container in a little over a month, the price causes me to hesitate buying it every time I run out. But all in all this is a great product! (It is really oily so be careful when using it so you don't fall!)
Keri M.
Keri M.
Charleston, WV
AMAZING!! Not harsh on skin, smells great and WORKS!! Leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed!! This item not only works on hands and feet but also for gently removing temp tattoos on my 4yr old after a princess party or visit to her Aunts, lol.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Amber S.
Truro, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
Genna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Does this product remove dark spots from face?