BY ARBONNE #49 in Body Scrub

• I'm looking for a good Arbonne product that can be used e...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items t...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Arbonne Awaken Sea Salt Scrub
  • "I love this scrub! It's great to scrub on your legs and once the salt is dissolved, you can get the closest shave. And it smells wonderful and fresh! And it doesn't contain mineral oil! No clogged pores! " in 19 reviews
  • "I initially tried this product as a bonus package I got with one of my first Arbonne orders. It is wonderful and has lasted me quite a while (just over a year and I still have some left). That being said I use the scrub mostly for pedicures. It works wonders on dry skin and moisturizes any cracks. Another bonus is that when I am massaging it into the feet my hands get the benefits as well! I highly recommend this product especially for those with dry feet." in 4 reviews
  • "Love love love this scrub!! Smells good and leaves my skin so soft that I don't need a moisturizer after my shower. It's pricey but worth it!" in 4 reviews
Elly E.
homestead, FL
This is the best! I truly exfoliates your skin. The oil leaves skin moisturized and not too oily. Helps get rid of my blemishes, I would this is a must have!
Virginia C.
Corcoran, CA
Love the smooth silky feeling my skin feels after showering and scrubbing my body with the Awake Scrub. I also use it as a mini pedicure by soaking my feet!
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
The absolute best scrub out there! My skin (hands and feet especially) loves this stuff!! I love the citrusy and very slight woody scent. Amazing product.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Starting to really like Arbonne products!!! Everything is natural and very good for you! I love this sea salt scrub!! Exfoliates so well! Love love love!
Shannon W.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely love this scrub, the scent is wonderful and the essential oils absorb wonderfully. The product is a little pricey, but still worth it.
Samantha G.
Mazon, IL
I absolutely LOVE this product. It leaves my feet so soft and refreshed after using. The container lasts a long time and the sent is great!
Jennifer T.
Smyrna , DE
I absolutely love this product!! The oils leave my skin feeling great and it smells amazing! It definitely wakes me up in the morning!
Nicole P.
park ridge, NJ
The best scrub ever! Uses essential oils so it may feel oily after use, but within 5 minutes it's absorbed into your skin! So awesome!
Tarah G.
Schaumburg, IL
This stuff smells absolutely amazing. It has a light, citrus smell. It leaves whatever you scrub extremely soft and smooth. Love it!
Michelle D.
Austin , TX
The most amazing thing my hands have gotten ahold on! It softens then and removes dead skin. I use it everyday and it smells amazing.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
KEZIA O.
Is this really harsh or mild for the skin?
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!