BY ARBONNE #92 in Body Scrub

• I'm looking for a good Arbonne product that can be used e...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items t...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Arbonne Awaken Sea Salt Scrub
  • "I love this scrub! It's great to scrub on your legs and once the salt is dissolved, you can get the closest shave. And it smells wonderful and fresh! And it doesn't contain mineral oil! No clogged pores! " in 19 reviews
  • "I initially tried this product as a bonus package I got with one of my first Arbonne orders. It is wonderful and has lasted me quite a while (just over a year and I still have some left). That being said I use the scrub mostly for pedicures. It works wonders on dry skin and moisturizes any cracks. Another bonus is that when I am massaging it into the feet my hands get the benefits as well! I highly recommend this product especially for those with dry feet." in 4 reviews
  • "Love love love this scrub!! Smells good and leaves my skin so soft that I don't need a moisturizer after my shower. It's pricey but worth it!" in 4 reviews
Jonealle B.
Fallon,NV
The smell, the feeling, the way it makes your skin feel. What is not to love about this? It makes my skin feel amazing and you truly feeling awakened after using.
Vanessa H.
Love love love this scrub! The scent is light and fresh and it stays with you even after you use it. I love to use this as my shave cream. Just scrub, rinse and shave! Leaves my skin soft and smooth!
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
This product might be pricey but it's worth the money. I use it and then use the shower gel and I don't need any lotion afterwards. Although, I use the lotion in the winter for extra moisture.
Jordan B.
This is a great product. I keep some on my guest bathroom sink. I actually just scrubbed my hands with it a couple of hours ago and they still feel great and soft! Smell fabulous too!
Kathleen M.
Indianapolis, IN
LOVE THIS! Not only does it exfoliate great it also moisturizes. I use it before any big events. Use it on your hands or whole body. Smells great and leaves you silky!
Amanda C.
Oceanside , CA
This is seriously one of my favorite body products EVER. Smells incredible and is super uplifting. Leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized, but not greasy!
Peggy T.
Denham Springs, LA
I love this scrub. I use it on my hands, feet, and legs. After I shower with it I still use my lotion on my legs. Even my husband like to use it on his hands.
Elly E.
homestead, FL
This is the best! I truly exfoliates your skin. The oil leaves skin moisturized and not too oily. Helps get rid of my blemishes, I would this is a must have!
Gina C.
Corcoran, CA
Love the smooth silky feeling my skin feels after showering and scrubbing my body with the Awake Scrub. I also use it as a mini pedicure by soaking my feet!
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
The absolute best scrub out there! My skin (hands and feet especially) loves this stuff!! I love the citrusy and very slight woody scent. Amazing product.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
KEZIA O.
Is this really harsh or mild for the skin?
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!