BY ARBONNE #75 in Body Scrub

• I'm looking for a good Arbonne product that can be used every wee...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Arbonne Awaken Sea Salt Scrub
This is a great in the shower body scrub that not only removes the dead skin, but leaves your skin soft and hydrated.
Mary X.
Mary X.
Irvine , CA
Looooove Arbonne's sea salt scrub! It smells AMAZING and leaves my skin feeling super soft after one use.
Gina L.
Gina L.
Stamford , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. Wish I didn't get that watery. Bought through a seller. Leaves skin nice and smooth
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Cape Coral, FL
I absolutely love the this scrub it leaves my skin so smooth it exfoliates perfectly the salt in this scrub is the perfect size
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
San Marcos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this scrub. It smells amazing, feels amazing, and leaves your skin feeling amazing. Win win win!!!
Sarah t.
Sarah t.
West Bend, WI
This stuff smells amazing, and it leaves your skin feeling amazing!! It has lasted me a really long time too!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Oceanside , CA
This is seriously one of my favorite body products EVER. Smells incredible and is super uplifting. Leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized, but not greasy!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Smyrna , DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product!! The oils leave my skin feeling great and it smells amazing! It definitely wakes me up in the morning!
Myranda R.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
This product might be pricey but it's worth the money. I use it and then use the shower gel and I don't need any lotion afterwards. Although, I use the lotion in the winter for extra moisture.
Suz
Suz
Leaves skin soooo soft and hydrated! One of my fave all time scrubs, its oily but dry or rough skin is saved and my hands for example have never felt this soft with anything ever. I wonder if the sticky someone felt was a dud or bad one as I never felt this, was similar to baby oil but no mineral oil, hope that helps.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Amber S.
Truro, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
Genna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Does this product remove dark spots from face?