BY ARBONNE #41 in Body Scrub

• How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Keri M.
Charleston, WV
AMAZING!! Not harsh on skin, smells great and WORKS!! Leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed!! This item not only works on hands and feet but also for gently removing temp tattoos on my 4yr old after a princess party or visit to her Aunts, lol.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
I love this scrub! It's great to scrub on your legs and once the salt is dissolved, you can get the closest shave. And it smells wonderful and fresh! And it doesn't contain mineral oil! No clogged pores!
Marry K.
Unfortunately the price is a tad higher than desired. but This sea salt scrub is AMAZING. I've used it on both my hands and feet and they feel extremely soft afterward. Arbonne products are all natural and truly amazing!
Colleen V.
Astoria, NY
I'm an Arbonne preferred client and I LOVE this product. It makes your skin so smooth and it smells amazing. Plus its all natural. Your skin will feel soft and moisturized after using it.
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
I absolutely love this stuff! It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and gets rid of dead skin. It also smells soo good LOVE IT! Just be careful if you use it in the shower because it can be a little slippery.
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC
I love this stuff! It always relaxes and brightens my day. So nice after a long day on your feet. The smell is therapeutic and beautiful. Really makes your skin feel soft for days.
Jennifer L.
It is rare for me to find a product that does not dry out my skin and irritate it. I truth love using this and I have gotten many of my family members to start using it to.
Rachael S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I am in love with the sea salt scrub! I love to scrub my feet with this stuff and the bottoms of the ankles after a long day at work. It smells amazing and is completely pure safe and beneficial. I love it also to shave.
Laure H.
Aberdeen, NJ
Obsessed with this all over body scrub! It's great for just your hands, or your feet or to use on your legs before shaving. Plus, the citrus smell is so refreshing!
Kristin W.
Norwalk, CT
This stuff is fabulous. I have never felt my skin softer. When applying the scrub, do not rinse for too long or you will risk the chance of rinsing the oils off!
Melissa B.
Toronto , ME
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
KEZIA O.
Is this really harsh or mild for the skin?
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!