BY ARBONNE #73 in Body Scrub

• I'm looking for a good Arbonne product that can be used every wee...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Jennifer L.
It is rare for me to find a product that does not dry out my skin and irritate it. I truth love using this and I have gotten many of my family members to start using it to.
Rachael S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I am in love with the sea salt scrub! I love to scrub my feet with this stuff and the bottoms of the ankles after a long day at work. It smells amazing and is completely pure safe and beneficial. I love it also to shave.
Kristin W.
Norwalk, CT
This stuff is fabulous. I have never felt my skin softer. When applying the scrub, do not rinse for too long or you will risk the chance of rinsing the oils off!
Vanessa H.
Love love love this scrub! The scent is light and fresh and it stays with you even after you use it. I love to use this as my shave cream. Just scrub, rinse and shave! Leaves my skin soft and smooth!
Amanda C.
Oceanside , CA
This is seriously one of my favorite body products EVER. Smells incredible and is super uplifting. Leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized, but not greasy!
Peggy T.
Denham Springs, LA
I love this scrub. I use it on my hands, feet, and legs. After I shower with it I still use my lotion on my legs. Even my husband like to use it on his hands.
Elly E.
homestead, FL
This is the best! I truly exfoliates your skin. The oil leaves skin moisturized and not too oily. Helps get rid of my blemishes, I would this is a must have!
Gina C.
Corcoran, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smooth silky feeling my skin feels after showering and scrubbing my body with the Awake Scrub. I also use it as a mini pedicure by soaking my feet!
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The absolute best scrub out there! My skin (hands and feet especially) loves this stuff!! I love the citrusy and very slight woody scent. Amazing product.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Starting to really like Arbonne products!!! Everything is natural and very good for you! I love this sea salt scrub!! Exfoliates so well! Love love love!
Melissa B.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!
Claudia F.
Does this product remove dark spots from face?