BY ARBONNE #49 in Body Scrub

• I'm looking for a good Arbonne product that can be used e...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items t...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Arbonne Awaken Sea Salt Scrub
  • "I love this scrub! It's great to scrub on your legs and once the salt is dissolved, you can get the closest shave. And it smells wonderful and fresh! And it doesn't contain mineral oil! No clogged pores! " in 19 reviews
  • "I initially tried this product as a bonus package I got with one of my first Arbonne orders. It is wonderful and has lasted me quite a while (just over a year and I still have some left). That being said I use the scrub mostly for pedicures. It works wonders on dry skin and moisturizes any cracks. Another bonus is that when I am massaging it into the feet my hands get the benefits as well! I highly recommend this product especially for those with dry feet." in 4 reviews
  • "Love love love this scrub!! Smells good and leaves my skin so soft that I don't need a moisturizer after my shower. It's pricey but worth it!" in 4 reviews
anna g.
Norridge, IL
I love all Arbonne products specially this one because when you use it on your body you don't need to say anything else when you get out of the shower your skin is so soft and smell terrific you can shave after using this
Kate R.
Lawrence, KS
I love this stuff. The smell is a lovely citrus that wakes you up while making you feel clean and fresh. This sea salt scrub is truly unlike any other as it has no harsh chemicals, smells incredible and works! Definitely always in my bathroom.
Keri M.
Charleston, WV
AMAZING!! Not harsh on skin, smells great and WORKS!! Leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed!! This item not only works on hands and feet but also for gently removing temp tattoos on my 4yr old after a princess party or visit to her Aunts, lol.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Marry K.
Unfortunately the price is a tad higher than desired. but This sea salt scrub is AMAZING. I've used it on both my hands and feet and they feel extremely soft afterward. Arbonne products are all natural and truly amazing!
Colleen V.
Astoria, NY
I'm an Arbonne preferred client and I LOVE this product. It makes your skin so smooth and it smells amazing. Plus its all natural. Your skin will feel soft and moisturized after using it.
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
I absolutely love this stuff! It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and gets rid of dead skin. It also smells soo good LOVE IT! Just be careful if you use it in the shower because it can be a little slippery.
Lauren S.
This is one of my favorite arbonne products! If smells amazing! I love using this in the shower to keep my skin soft. The oils from the scrub aid in shaving & help reduce razor burn. Great for callous on the feet.
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC
I love this stuff! It always relaxes and brightens my day. So nice after a long day on your feet. The smell is therapeutic and beautiful. Really makes your skin feel soft for days.
Jennifer L.
It is rare for me to find a product that does not dry out my skin and irritate it. I truth love using this and I have gotten many of my family members to start using it to.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
KEZIA O.
Is this really harsh or mild for the skin?
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!