BY ARBONNE #75 in Body Scrub

• Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are planning to use this as you are taking a bath, think again. Use it in the shower, it leaves a residue in your bath that is hard to clean off because its oil. I like the scent of this product and what it does.
anna g.
anna g.
Norridge, IL
I love all Arbonne products specially this one because when you use it on your body you don't need to say anything else when you get out of the shower your skin is so soft and smell terrific you can shave after using this
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Ocean View, DC
I love this product! I use it in the shower on my legs after shaving and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. The smell is very nice. The only downside I see with this product is that it is oily. I personally like it for after shaving for that reason but I could see why some people may not.
Marry K.
Marry K.
Unfortunately the price is a tad higher than desired. but This sea salt scrub is AMAZING. I've used it on both my hands and feet and they feel extremely soft afterward. Arbonne products are all natural and truly amazing!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Starting to really like Arbonne products!!! Everything is natural and very good for you! I love this sea salt scrub!! Exfoliates so well! Love love love!
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
I absolutely love this stuff! It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and gets rid of dead skin. It also smells soo good LOVE IT! Just be careful if you use it in the shower because it can be a little slippery.
Elly E.
Elly E.
homestead, FL
This is the best! I truly exfoliates your skin. The oil leaves skin moisturized and not too oily. Helps get rid of my blemishes, I would this is a must have!
Jes B.
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The absolute best scrub out there! My skin (hands and feet especially) loves this stuff!! I love the citrusy and very slight woody scent. Amazing product.
Peggy T.
Peggy T.
Denham Springs, LA
I love this scrub. I use it on my hands, feet, and legs. After I shower with it I still use my lotion on my legs. Even my husband like to use it on his hands.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Love love love this scrub! The scent is light and fresh and it stays with you even after you use it. I love to use this as my shave cream. Just scrub, rinse and shave! Leaves my skin soft and smooth!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Amber S.
Truro, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
Genna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Does this product remove dark spots from face?