BY ARBONNE #80 in Body Scrub

• How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Meghan B.
Oak Ridge, TN
Oooh, this stuff is perfection! The smell is amazing and it leaves your skin gently exfoliated and super soft!!
Breanne H.
Midlothian, VA
Love this scrub, I even use it to exfoliate and shave with the oils after cleansing the salt. My legs and underarms have never felt smoothr. I have sensitive skin and this works wonders! My husband, who has eczema scars from bad eczema as a child uses and loves this as well!
Colleen V.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm an Arbonne preferred client and I LOVE this product. It makes your skin so smooth and it smells amazing. Plus its all natural. Your skin will feel soft and moisturized after using it.
Rachael S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I am in love with the sea salt scrub! I love to scrub my feet with this stuff and the bottoms of the ankles after a long day at work. It smells amazing and is completely pure safe and beneficial. I love it also to shave.
Kristin W.
Norwalk, CT
This stuff is fabulous. I have never felt my skin softer. When applying the scrub, do not rinse for too long or you will risk the chance of rinsing the oils off!
Jonealle B.
Fallon,NV
The smell, the feeling, the way it makes your skin feel. What is not to love about this? It makes my skin feel amazing and you truly feeling awakened after using.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scrub! It's great to scrub on your legs and once the salt is dissolved, you can get the closest shave. And it smells wonderful and fresh! And it doesn't contain mineral oil! No clogged pores!
Kassie P.
This scrub is great! The smell is soothing, it keeps your skin soft and exfoliated. Unfortunately the price is a tad higher than desired. I use it every day and can go through about one container in a little over a month, the price causes me to hesitate buying it every time I run out. But all in all this is a great product! (It is really oily so be careful when using it so you don't fall!)
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It always relaxes and brightens my day. So nice after a long day on your feet. The smell is therapeutic and beautiful. Really makes your skin feel soft for days.
Jordan B.
This is a great product. I keep some on my guest bathroom sink. I actually just scrubbed my hands with it a couple of hours ago and they still feel great and soft! Smell fabulous too!
Melissa B.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!
Claudia F.
Does this product remove dark spots from face?