BY ARBONNE #43 in Body Scrub

• I'm looking for a good Arbonne product that can be used every wee...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Hailey T.
This stuff literally changed my life! I normally have small bumps on my legs, especially on the back on my thighs and inner knees. I use this once or twice a week and it makes my skin SO smooth and soft. The price is good for the amount you get. This is definitely part of my go-to skin routine.
Stacey T.
This Awakening Sea Scrub is amazing!! It leaves your hands feeling so fresh and silky smooth! I love the smell too! It has a light, citrusy scent and is gentle. I would definitely buy it again! Great product!
Gretchen G.
Best scrub EVER!!!! It is oil based which i love to hydrate while exfoliating. The scent is great! This is perfect for a morning shower! A great scrub that makes your skin feel silky smooth. Me and my mom have used several jars of this stuff. Love it!
Taylor A.
Ocean View, DE
I love this product! I use it in the shower on my legs after shaving and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. The smell is very nice. The only downside I see with this product is that it is oily. I personally like it for after shaving for that reason but I could see why some people may not.
Samantha J.
Charlotte, NC
This product is one of the best on the market! It smells wonderful and it gets me a really close shave. It's also one of the cheaper products in the Arbonne line! Chemical free is always a perk too! No animal products whatsoever. Cruelty free! You just can't go wrong here!
Adrienne W.
This product is amazing! It smells so great! It leaves your skin feeling super soft and is wonderful for winter months with dry skin! I use this product on an almost daily basis. This is a great product and I highly recommend it!
Breanne H.
Midlothian, VA
Love this scrub, I even use it to exfoliate and shave with the oils after cleansing the salt. My legs and underarms have never felt smoothr. I have sensitive skin and this works wonders! My husband, who has eczema scars from bad eczema as a child uses and loves this as well!
anna g.
Norridge, IL
I love all Arbonne products specially this one because when you use it on your body you don't need to say anything else when you get out of the shower your skin is so soft and smell terrific you can shave after using this
Amy D.
Raleigh, NC
This sea salt scrub is AMAZING. I've used it on both my hands and feet and they feel extremely soft afterward. Arbonne products are all natural and truly amazing! I highly recommend this product for anyone who needs a relaxing scrub for aching hands or feet.
Kate R.
Lawrence, KS
I love this stuff. The smell is a lovely citrus that wakes you up while making you feel clean and fresh. This sea salt scrub is truly unlike any other as it has no harsh chemicals, smells incredible and works! Definitely always in my bathroom.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
Is this really harsh or mild for the skin?
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!