BY ARBONNE #41 in Body Scrub

• I'm looking for a good Arbonne product that can be used every wee...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Breanna C.
I love love love this scrub !! It's amazing I totally recommend it ! It leaves your skin feeling Amazing, all though I don't recommend you use it on your face because it is kinda rough for your face, I recommend it for anything below the neck !! I just recently bought it and my skin feels amazing. I'd give this scrub a 10/10
Jessica M.
Let me start this by saying I am not usually a fan of sea salt scrubs. But I Loved this one. It exfoliated without drying out my skin. It is safe for sensitive skin. The scent was a good fresh/ neutral scent. The only thing that keeps me from a repurchase is the price. If you like Arbonne products or you want to splurge on a scrub it's a good one.
Tiffany H.
I absolutely love this scrub! It has a refreshing scent that sticks with you all day! Leaves your skin feeling smooth and quenched! Love that the product is vegan formulated and has no parabens, harsh chemicals, or fragrances! This is a great brand!!
Kristin M.
I was first given this as a gift and it changed my life, and I am now an Independent Consultant! I've become a product of the Arbonne products and this scrub is one of my favorites! It's perfect for a weekly scrub down, or just to have a little spa at home. The scent is delightfully citrusy and the oils and so moisturizing. I use it and then shave and it gives me a super close shave, and leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized.
Laura M.
Tracy, Ca
Pricey but worth it! The smell is a light citrus scent and not overwhelming. It's a nice way to exfoliate. No mineral oils that just sit on top of skin yet it still softens your skin which is very nice. No artificial fragrance, paraben free, sulfate free and held to European standards with no harsh and banned chemicals!
Lor A.
This is definitely a rejuvenating sea salt scrub! Smells good, nice big hunks of salt, exfoliates well and actually leaves my hands feeling super moisturized too. The thing is, it's crazy expensive (to me) and doesn't seem *that* different from any average scrub (maybe the moisturizing part) to warrant the cost. That's why it gets 4 stars from me.
Kassie P.
This scrub is great! The smell is soothing, it keeps your skin soft and exfoliated. Unfortunately the price is a tad higher than desired. I use it every day and can go through about one container in a little over a month, the price causes me to hesitate buying it every time I run out. But all in all this is a great product! (It is really oily so be careful when using it so you don't fall!)
Kelsey M.
Hanford, CA
The Awaken Sea Salt Scrub is amazing! I bought it from a friend who is now a consultant. The smell of it is heavenly. It's like a citrusy kind of smell. I use it quite often and definitely recommend it to anyone who wants soft, good smelling hands.!❤️
Maggie P.
If you are planning to use this as you are taking a bath, think again. Use it in the shower, it leaves a residue in your bath that is hard to clean off because its oil. I like the scent of this product and what it does.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
My friend wanted me to try this so I do not own this yet but oh my goodness!! I can not believe how amazingly soft my skin felt after using this stuff! That smell was so so good too and I can't wait to buy it for myself!
Melissa B.
Toronto , ME
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
KEZIA O.
Is this really harsh or mild for the skin?
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!