BY ARBONNE #73 in Body Scrub

• I'm looking for a good Arbonne product that can be used every wee...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Jordan B.
This is a great product. I keep some on my guest bathroom sink. I actually just scrubbed my hands with it a couple of hours ago and they still feel great and soft! Smell fabulous too!
Amy D.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sea salt scrub is AMAZING. I've used it on both my hands and feet and they feel extremely soft afterward. Arbonne products are all natural and truly amazing! I highly recommend this product for anyone who needs a relaxing scrub for aching hands or feet.
Kristin W.
Norwalk, CT
This stuff is fabulous. I have never felt my skin softer. When applying the scrub, do not rinse for too long or you will risk the chance of rinsing the oils off!
Shelby M.
Johnson City, TN
This is one of the best salt scrubs that I have ever used. Your skin feels ultra soft and "awaken" after using this product.
Kathleen M.
Indianapolis, IN
LOVE THIS! Not only does it exfoliate great it also moisturizes. I use it before any big events. Use it on your hands or whole body. Smells great and leaves you silky!
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scrub! It's great to scrub on your legs and once the salt is dissolved, you can get the closest shave. And it smells wonderful and fresh! And it doesn't contain mineral oil! No clogged pores!
Laure H.
Aberdeen, NJ
Obsessed with this all over body scrub! It's great for just your hands, or your feet or to use on your legs before shaving. Plus, the citrus smell is so refreshing!
Alexandra D.
Richmond, VA
Most of Arbonne's products are amazing, but this scrub is wonderful in the shower and leaves you feeling awakened and refreshed.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
This product might be pricey but it's worth the money. I use it and then use the shower gel and I don't need any lotion afterwards. Although, I use the lotion in the winter for extra moisture.
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It always relaxes and brightens my day. So nice after a long day on your feet. The smell is therapeutic and beautiful. Really makes your skin feel soft for days.
Melissa B.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!
Claudia F.
Does this product remove dark spots from face?