BY ARBONNE #75 in Body Scrub

Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub smells so good and leaves your skin feeling silkie smooth. I have two issues with this product. The first, and most obvious issue is the price. While it is a great product, there are other products that are similar with a much cheaper price tag. The other downfall is it leaves an oily residue, so I wouldn't recommend using it in the shower.
Jacki D.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to start with this product was arbonne's #1 seller, well it use to be super oily based and would separate from the scrub, however they have a new and improved one! It's even better!! Arbonne is a vegan, cruelty free products! Gentle on all skin types! These are also doctor tested products!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Oxford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Arbonne Salt scrub is one of my favorites.  The aroma is so soothing and the scrub left my skin feeling so exfoliated and soft.  It was not harsh but was not oily. The soft feeling lasted for about a week and then I was ready to re-apply! Would highly recommend.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scrub. I don't use scrubs often but this one was great at cleansing the skin and had a nice fresh scent to it. It was a little messy when I first opened it and a little greasy but works really well
Dallas S.
Dallas S.
Rockingham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Y'all this is unlike any other scrub I've ever used! It's amazing! And leaves your skin super soft! And it smells good! And it's also all natural! Highly recommended! It's kind of pricey but a little goes a long way!
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent of this natural scrub. The packaging is also really lovely and simplsitic. I keep this in my guest bathroom and encourage my friends to try all the time!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite arbonne products! If smells amazing! I love using this in the shower to keep my skin soft. The oils from the scrub aid in shaving & help reduce razor burn. Great for callous on the feet.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Lawrence, KS
I love this stuff. The smell is a lovely citrus that wakes you up while making you feel clean and fresh. This sea salt scrub is truly unlike any other as it has no harsh chemicals, smells incredible and works! Definitely always in my bathroom.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are planning to use this as you are taking a bath, think again. Use it in the shower, it leaves a residue in your bath that is hard to clean off because its oil. I like the scent of this product and what it does.
anna g.
anna g.
Norridge, IL
I love all Arbonne products specially this one because when you use it on your body you don't need to say anything else when you get out of the shower your skin is so soft and smell terrific you can shave after using this
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Amber S.
Truro, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
Genna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Does this product remove dark spots from face?