BY ARBONNE #73 in Body Scrub

• I'm looking for a good Arbonne product that can be used every wee...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Suz
Leaves skin soooo soft and hydrated! One of my fave all time scrubs, its oily but dry or rough skin is saved and my hands for example have never felt this soft with anything ever. I wonder if the sticky someone felt was a dud or bad one as I never felt this, was similar to baby oil but no mineral oil, hope that helps.
Megan R.
Oxford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Arbonne Salt scrub is one of my favorites.  The aroma is so soothing and the scrub left my skin feeling so exfoliated and soft.  It was not harsh but was not oily. The soft feeling lasted for about a week and then I was ready to re-apply! Would highly recommend.
Dallas S.
Rockingham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Y'all this is unlike any other scrub I've ever used! It's amazing! And leaves your skin super soft! And it smells good! And it's also all natural! Highly recommended! It's kind of pricey but a little goes a long way!
Whitney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent of this natural scrub. The packaging is also really lovely and simplsitic. I keep this in my guest bathroom and encourage my friends to try all the time!
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite arbonne products! If smells amazing! I love using this in the shower to keep my skin soft. The oils from the scrub aid in shaving & help reduce razor burn. Great for callous on the feet.
Christina H.
Novi, MI
I'm an Arbonne consultant and this is one of my least favorite products Arbonne carries. I don't mind the scent, love that it's vegan but that's where the good stops. This scrub is so sticky on my skin that I have to use it BEFORE I use my body wash, so that I can wash everything off (usually takes about two washes). By this point the tub is so slick I it's difficult to stand without slipping and breaking an ankle and the price for this I feel is a bit to expensive.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't met a person yet that doesn't love this scrub. My mom buys 6 or more at a time and inevitably gives one to anyone who stays with us (aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc.) Even my boyfriend loves it. It's an amazing scrub with an awesome bright scent and it leaves you totally moisturized. The essential oils don't leave you greasy and absorb right in. This is a must have!
Rebecca M.
Omaha, Ne
The Awaken Sea Salt scrub is amazingly indulgent. I purchased it from my Arbonne rep several years ago and I've recently replaced it. I use it once a week on my hands and to exfoliate my legs. My only issue is that sometimes I'm left with a little redness, but it doesn't last long. I love the scent and the way my skin feel after.
Breanna C.
I love love love this scrub !! It's amazing I totally recommend it ! It leaves your skin feeling Amazing, all though I don't recommend you use it on your face because it is kinda rough for your face, I recommend it for anything below the neck !! I just recently bought it and my skin feels amazing. I'd give this scrub a 10/10
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start this by saying I am not usually a fan of sea salt scrubs. But I Loved this one. It exfoliated without drying out my skin. It is safe for sensitive skin. The scent was a good fresh/ neutral scent. The only thing that keeps me from a repurchase is the price. If you like Arbonne products or you want to splurge on a scrub it's a good one.
Melissa B.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!
Claudia F.
Does this product remove dark spots from face?