BY ARBONNE #39 in Body Scrub

• I'm looking for a good Arbonne product that can be used e...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items t...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Arbonne Awaken Sea Salt Scrub
  • "I love this scrub! It's great to scrub on your legs and once the salt is dissolved, you can get the closest shave. And it smells wonderful and fresh! And it doesn't contain mineral oil! No clogged pores! " in 19 reviews
  • "I initially tried this product as a bonus package I got with one of my first Arbonne orders. It is wonderful and has lasted me quite a while (just over a year and I still have some left). That being said I use the scrub mostly for pedicures. It works wonders on dry skin and moisturizes any cracks. Another bonus is that when I am massaging it into the feet my hands get the benefits as well! I highly recommend this product especially for those with dry feet." in 4 reviews
  • "Love love love this scrub!! Smells good and leaves my skin so soft that I don't need a moisturizer after my shower. It's pricey but worth it!" in 4 reviews
Whenyousayitlikethat s.
I use this on my hands for a mini spa moment, I suggest using it on your legs before shaving as it leaves a nourishing layer of botanicals after you rinse the salt off. It it the perfect shaving cream dupe if you're in a rush. It smells so citrusy and creates the awakening vibe it is marketed as. This is a great addition to the house. It adds a little more luxury to your beauty regime.
Rachel K.
This is a product that I absolutely love. This sea salt scrub is a little on the pricey end but it takes forever to use up a whole container of the product. The scent is a fresh citrus. If you want baby soft skin I would definitely recommend this sea salt scrub.
Jenny M.
Johnson City, TN
This scrub smells so good and leaves your skin feeling silkie smooth. I have two issues with this product. The first, and most obvious issue is the price. While it is a great product, there are other products that are similar with a much cheaper price tag. The other downfall is it leaves an oily residue, so I wouldn't recommend using it in the shower.
Suz
Leaves skin soooo soft and hydrated! One of my fave all time scrubs, its oily but dry or rough skin is saved and my hands for example have never felt this soft with anything ever. I wonder if the sticky someone felt was a dud or bad one as I never felt this, was similar to baby oil but no mineral oil, hope that helps.
Megan R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Arbonne Salt scrub is one of my favorites.  The aroma is so soothing and the scrub left my skin feeling so exfoliated and soft.  It was not harsh but was not oily. The soft feeling lasted for about a week and then I was ready to re-apply! Would highly recommend.
Jenn V.
Pasadena , MD
I absolutely love this product. The scrub smells amazing and leaves your hands or skin feeling moisturized and healthy. I use it in the shower on my arms and legs.
Natalie S.
I love this scrub. I don't use scrubs often but this one was great at cleansing the skin and had a nice fresh scent to it. It was a little messy when I first opened it and a little greasy but works really well
Dallas S.
Rockingham, NC
Y'all this is unlike any other scrub I've ever used! It's amazing! And leaves your skin super soft! And it smells good! And it's also all natural! Highly recommended! It's kind of pricey but a little goes a long way!
Whitney H.
I love the scent of this natural scrub. The packaging is also really lovely and simplsitic. I keep this in my guest bathroom and encourage my friends to try all the time!
Christina H.
Novi , MI
I'm an Arbonne consultant and this is one of my least favorite products Arbonne carries. I don't mind the scent, love that it's vegan but that's where the good stops. This scrub is so sticky on my skin that I have to use it BEFORE I use my body wash, so that I can wash everything off (usually takes about two washes). By this point the tub is so slick I it's difficult to stand without slipping and breaking an ankle and the price for this I feel is a bit to expensive.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
KEZIA O.
Is this really harsh or mild for the skin?
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!