BY ARBONNE #75 in Body Scrub

• How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
This product is amazing! It smells so great! It leaves your skin feeling super soft and is wonderful for winter months with dry skin! I use this product on an almost daily basis. This is a great product and I highly recommend it!
Ringgold, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend wanted me to try this so I do not own this yet but oh my goodness!! I can not believe how amazingly soft my skin felt after using this stuff! That smell was so so good too and I can't wait to buy it for myself!
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
This Awakening Sea Scrub is amazing!! It leaves your hands feeling so fresh and silky smooth! I love the smell too! It has a light, citrusy scent and is gentle. I would definitely buy it again! Great product!
Gina C.
Gina C.
Corcoran, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smooth silky feeling my skin feels after showering and scrubbing my body with the Awake Scrub. I also use it as a mini pedicure by soaking my feet!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Austin , TX
The most amazing thing my hands have gotten ahold on! It softens then and removes dead skin. I use it everyday and it smells amazing.
Tarah G.
Tarah G.
Schaumburg, IL
This stuff smells absolutely amazing. It has a light, citrus smell. It leaves whatever you scrub extremely soft and smooth. Love it!
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This scrub is to die for. The way it leaves your skin feeling afterward is amazing. And the uplifting smell... Yum!!
Ossineke, MI
My favorite!!! Love using this to shave with. Silky smooth legs you can't get with anything else! A must buy!!!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Montrose, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is such a great pamper gift for yourself or others! Price is a little more expensive than your pharmacy prices. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and the smell is amazing! Not too harsh but helps get the rough skin off your feet. I would buy this again for sure! I used this prior to my wedding once a week for soft pretty feet. Disclosure : I do sell Arbonne products. I liked them so much and wanted a bigger discount since I was using the products so much.
Whenyousayitlikethat S.
Whenyousayitlikethat S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my hands for a mini spa moment, I suggest using it on your legs before shaving as it leaves a nourishing layer of botanicals after you rinse the salt off. It it the perfect shaving cream dupe if you're in a rush. It smells so citrusy and creates the awakening vibe it is marketed as. This is a great addition to the house. It adds a little more luxury to your beauty regime.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Amber S.
Truro, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
Genna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Does this product remove dark spots from face?