BY ARBONNE #43 in Body Scrub

• How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Sarah T.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia
I tend to have bumpy skin on my legs, but this exfoliating scrub works wonders! It makes my skin smooth and soft. I live the scent too! It's on the pricier end, but an amazing product for sure! I use it when I shave!
Kerra A.
Dartmouth, NS
This product is a MUST! Especially for rough winter months. My container is empty and I need a new one ASAP! It's amazing to wash your hands and even better on your legs and feet during a hot bath!
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
When I use this in the shower, I can smell it ALL day long it smells soooo good! However- I nearly suffered a concussion from using this in the shower- user beware! The oils they use are VERY oily - and caused me to slip and fall in the shower!
Melissa B.
This is such a refreshing product! After using it you'll find that your skin is totally freshened! Is a simple and easy product to use. The feel it leaves on your skin is second to none! My only beef is the price but you pay for quality!ūüėČ
Jessica S.
Brooklin, ON
Can't get enough of this scrub. Perfect wake-me-up scent and leaves my skin so soft for days. If you don't like the scent, skip the product - the smell lingers on your skin.
Kat B.
Brampton, ON
Very impressed with this product! Extremely moisturizing and leaves the skin feeling super soft. Use it once a day in the winter for sure and as needed in the summer. I would HIGHLY recommend this.
Paige W.
Kinistino, Saskatchewan
Love this! I've been buying it for a while now and use it at least once a week! The best part is the scent, I'm not sure if many people know this but the citrus oils in it seem to ward off Mosquitoes! I love it!
Pamela N.
This scrub is s life saver for my hands, and anywhere else I find dry itchy skin, in the winter. It has oil in it so it not only scrubs but it also leaves a nice moisturizing layer on your skin after.
Lucy B.
SA
I hate to be a party pooper but this product leaves me feeling super oily EVERYWHERE but after the initial oil everywhere it is actually really great and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Melissa H.
This is amazing. The smell is super refreshing. The scrub and oil work well to moisturize legs, hands and all other parts of the body. Only need a small amount so last a long time as well.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
KEZIA O.
Is this really harsh or mild for the skin?
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!