BY ARBONNE #75 in Body Scrub

• Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Winnipeg, MB
I only use this to shave my legs now and i love it! i don't even need to moisturize after using it.
Emily M.
Emily M.
This always leaves my skin completely soft and I feel nice and relaxed after. I had no allergic reaction to the product and it was gentle on my skin but not extremely harsh on my skin I use it every time I'm in the shower or bath and I defiantly recommend this product to those who are going through detoxing and wanting to live a healthy lifestyle and if you need to get any products from Arbonne please let me know and I will let you know x
Melissa H.
Love love love this product!! This product makes your hands so smooth!! And it smells awesome!! Arbonne uses all natural ingredients in their products I beleive. I just love their products.
Melissa H.
This is amazing. The smell is super refreshing. The scrub and oil work well to moisturize legs, hands and all other parts of the body. Only need a small amount so last a long time as well.
Betsy  C.
Betsy C.
Calumet, MI
When I use this in the shower, I can smell it ALL day long it smells soooo good! However- I nearly suffered a concussion from using this in the shower- user beware! The oils they use are VERY oily - and caused me to slip and fall in the shower!
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
SA
I hate to be a party pooper but this product leaves me feeling super oily EVERYWHERE but after the initial oil everywhere it is actually really great and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Kaitlynn B.
Kaitlynn B.
Such a great product. Made with stuff that is good for you and it leave your skin feeling so soft!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Mississauga, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub is really lovely. It leaves your skin so exfoliated and the oils in it leave you so smooth and soft. On top of that the smell is wonderful and really does wake you up. Also the jar lasts for a really long time, which is a great plus.
Melissa B.
This is such a refreshing product! After using it you'll find that your skin is totally freshened! Is a simple and easy product to use. The feel it leaves on your skin is second to none! My only beef is the price but you pay for quality!ūüėČ
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Amber S.
Truro, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
Genna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Does this product remove dark spots from face?