BY ARBONNE #73 in Body Scrub

• How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
When I use this in the shower, I can smell it ALL day long it smells soooo good! However- I nearly suffered a concussion from using this in the shower- user beware! The oils they use are VERY oily - and caused me to slip and fall in the shower!
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the arbonne products!
the best part is they are not tested on animals or contain any animal by product! their stuff always have great quality because of this and I know I am not poisoning my skin!
the price is okay but if you know a consultant throw a party you'll get some free stuff out of it
Sarah T.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia
I tend to have bumpy skin on my legs, but this exfoliating scrub works wonders! It makes my skin smooth and soft. I live the scent too! It's on the pricier end, but an amazing product for sure! I use it when I shave!
Jessica S.
Whitby, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't get enough of this scrub. Perfect wake-me-up scent and leaves my skin so soft for days. If you don't like the scent, skip the product - the smell lingers on your skin.
Paige W.
Kinistino, Saskatchewan
Love this! I've been buying it for a while now and use it at least once a week! The best part is the scent, I'm not sure if many people know this but the citrus oils in it seem to ward off Mosquitoes! I love it!
Caitlin  S.
Wakaw, Saskatchewan
Beautiful! The scent is gorgeous, and it has a great scrubby power. I find that it is a bit too oily
Melissa B.
This is such a refreshing product! After using it you'll find that your skin is totally freshened! Is a simple and easy product to use. The feel it leaves on your skin is second to none! My only beef is the price but you pay for quality!ūüėČ
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I quite like this stuff! I sell Arbonne as a consultant and we use this in our foot soaks! It is so gentle on your feet and your feet come out so smooth and it smells amazing! I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to try it!
abby l.
marshall SK
Amazing I love this so much it is super softening and smells great I buy it all the time ‚̧ԳŹ It is just amazing it is lol I use
Pamela N.
This scrub is s life saver for my hands, and anywhere else I find dry itchy skin, in the winter. It has oil in it so it not only scrubs but it also leaves a nice moisturizing layer on your skin after.
Melissa B.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!
Claudia F.
Does this product remove dark spots from face?