BY ARBONNE #73 in Body Scrub

• Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Hailey D.
Clarks Corner, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally the best scrub I have ever tried. Leaves your skin SO soft. I could use it every day. Major love!
Karissa W.
Kemptville, ON
Smells so good! Exfoliates amazingly and leaves your skin feeling so soft! A must have
Melissa S.
Winnipeg, MB
I only use this to shave my legs now and i love it! i don't even need to moisturize after using it.
Jennifer B.
I initially tried this product as a bonus package I got with one of my first Arbonne orders. It is wonderful and has lasted me quite a while (just over a year and I still have some left). That being said I use the scrub mostly for pedicures. It works wonders on dry skin and moisturizes any cracks. Another bonus is that when I am massaging it into the feet my hands get the benefits as well! I highly recommend this product especially for those with dry feet.
Manon R.
Casselman, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Arbonne Awaken Sea Salt Scrub. I use it once a week on my legs and feet. The container lasts me about 6 months. It contains oils that hydrate as you exfoliate. My legs and feet are really soft after using this and I don't need moisturizer that day. It has also helped reduce ingrown hairs. It has a lovely scent. I have repurchased and will keep repurchasing. I recommend.
Ashley B.
The smell is amazing and the results are just as good. This scrub removes the dead skin and leaves your body feeling smooth and smelling fresh.
I use it to replace my shaving cream on my legs and it leaves my skin super smooth with zero dryness.
The only reason why I couldn't give it 5 stars is because I have a hard time using the product and the scoop but that's a small inconvenience for the awesome results.
Melissa B.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This amazing scrub has your skin feeling like heaven after you've used it. not only is the smell AMAZING but how it leaves your skin is the best part.
Kaitlynn B.
Such a great product. Made with stuff that is good for you and it leave your skin feeling so soft!
Lucy B.
SA
I hate to be a party pooper but this product leaves me feeling super oily EVERYWHERE but after the initial oil everywhere it is actually really great and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Melissa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing. The smell is super refreshing. The scrub and oil work well to moisturize legs, hands and all other parts of the body. Only need a small amount so last a long time as well.
Melissa B.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!
Claudia F.
Does this product remove dark spots from face?