BY ARBONNE #75 in Body Scrub

• Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Calgary
I like to keep this in the shower for when I need an exfoliant and a moisterizer. I would love a different scent because the lemon means it can tingle and isn't great for pre or post shaving. I also get a little annoyed with scoop but its a great scrub to have around.
Kat B.
Kat B.
Brampton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very impressed with this product! Extremely moisturizing and leaves the skin feeling super soft. Use it once a day in the winter for sure and as needed in the summer. I would HIGHLY recommend this.
Natasha F.
Natasha F.
Boutiliers Point, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
my absolute favorite exfoliating product! love using it on my legs and feet for an amazing silky soft feeling. and smells so fresh and yummy and definetley a pick me up in the shower
Cleia M.
Cleia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub is great for getting rid of those dead skin cells while also leaving your skin moisturized. I use this when I need to shave my legs because the oils make a perfect barrier with your skin so you don't get razor burn. I personally find this scrub a little too expensive for my liking, and I'm not really a fan of the smell. If I purchase again I will get this in a different scent.
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Calgary
This scrub smells good enough to eat! It's an awesome exfoliatant and the oils in it leave your skin glowing and feel ahhhh-mazing!
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Clarks Corner, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally the best scrub I have ever tried. Leaves your skin SO soft. I could use it every day. Major love!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Whitby, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't get enough of this scrub. Perfect wake-me-up scent and leaves my skin so soft for days. If you don't like the scent, skip the product - the smell lingers on your skin.
Caitlin  S.
Caitlin S.
Wakaw, Saskatchewan
Beautiful! The scent is gorgeous, and it has a great scrubby power. I find that it is a bit too oily
Paige W.
Paige W.
Kinistino, Saskatchewan
Love this! I've been buying it for a while now and use it at least once a week! The best part is the scent, I'm not sure if many people know this but the citrus oils in it seem to ward off Mosquitoes! I love it!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Cambridge, ON
Love love love this scrub!! Smells good and leaves my skin so soft that I don't need a moisturizer after my shower. It's pricey but worth it!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Amber S.
Truro, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
Genna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Does this product remove dark spots from face?