BY ARBONNE #41 in Body Scrub

• I'm looking for a good Arbonne product that can be used every wee...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Melissa H.
Love love love this product!! This product makes your hands so smooth!! And it smells awesome!! Arbonne uses all natural ingredients in their products I beleive. I just love their products.
Kat B.
Brampton, ON
Very impressed with this product! Extremely moisturizing and leaves the skin feeling super soft. Use it once a day in the winter for sure and as needed in the summer. I would HIGHLY recommend this.
Ashley B.
The smell is amazing and the results are just as good. This scrub removes the dead skin and leaves your body feeling smooth and smelling fresh.
I use it to replace my shaving cream on my legs and it leaves my skin super smooth with zero dryness.
The only reason why I couldn't give it 5 stars is because I have a hard time using the product and the scoop but that's a small inconvenience for the awesome results.
Natasha F.
Boutiliers Point, NS
my absolute favorite exfoliating product! love using it on my legs and feet for an amazing silky soft feeling. and smells so fresh and yummy and definetley a pick me up in the shower
Cleia M.
This scrub is great for getting rid of those dead skin cells while also leaving your skin moisturized. I use this when I need to shave my legs because the oils make a perfect barrier with your skin so you don't get razor burn. I personally find this scrub a little too expensive for my liking, and I'm not really a fan of the smell. If I purchase again I will get this in a different scent.
Manon R.
Casselman, ON
I love the Arbonne Awaken Sea Salt Scrub. I use it once a week on my legs and feet. The container lasts me about 6 months. It contains oils that hydrate as you exfoliate. My legs and feet are really soft after using this and I don't need moisturizer that day. It has also helped reduce ingrown hairs. It has a lovely scent. I have repurchased and will keep repurchasing. I recommend.
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby, ON
I love all the arbonne products!
the best part is they are not tested on animals or contain any animal by product! their stuff always have great quality because of this and I know I am not poisoning my skin!
the price is okay but if you know a consultant throw a party you'll get some free stuff out of it
Jennifer B.
I initially tried this product as a bonus package I got with one of my first Arbonne orders. It is wonderful and has lasted me quite a while (just over a year and I still have some left). That being said I use the scrub mostly for pedicures. It works wonders on dry skin and moisturizes any cracks. Another bonus is that when I am massaging it into the feet my hands get the benefits as well! I highly recommend this product especially for those with dry feet.
Emily M.
This always leaves my skin completely soft and I feel nice and relaxed after. I had no allergic reaction to the product and it was gentle on my skin but not extremely harsh on my skin I use it every time I'm in the shower or bath and I defiantly recommend this product to those who are going through detoxing and wanting to live a healthy lifestyle and if you need to get any products from Arbonne please let me know and I will let you know x
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
I quite like this stuff! I sell Arbonne as a consultant and we use this in our foot soaks! It is so gentle on your feet and your feet come out so smooth and it smells amazing! I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to try it!
Melissa B.
Toronto , ME
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
KEZIA O.
Is this really harsh or mild for the skin?
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!