Arbonne Awaken Sea Salt Scrub

by Arbonne

Has anybody used the Arbonne Awaking Salt Scrub? It’s one of my must haves from Arbonne. It’s amazing I love the way it make your body feel for days after being used. Great thing to have to start Spring when you want to plop this cute sandals on. #BirthdayBash #Arbonne
What does it smell like?
Does this product make your face red? Anyone with sensitive skin
Start your review of Arbonne Awaken Sea Salt Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this scrub! It's great to scrub on your legs and once the salt is dissolved, you can get the closest shave. And it smells wonderful and fresh! And it doesn't contain mineral oil! No clogged pores! in reviews
Love love love this scrub!! Smells good and leaves my skin so soft that I don't need a moisturizer after my shower. It's pricey but worth it!in reviews
...That being said I use the scrub mostly for pedicures. It works wonders on dry skin and moisturizes any cracks. Another bonus is that when I am massaging it into the feet my hands get the benefits as well! I highly recommend this product especially for those with dry feet.in reviews
Hailey T.
This stuff literally changed my life! I normally have small bumps on my legs, especially on the back on my thighs and inner knees. I use this once or twice a week and it makes my skin SO smooth and soft. The price is good for the amount you get. This is definitely part of my go-to skin routine.
Liliana F.
Arbonne Awaken Sea Salt Scrub uploaded by Liliana F.
I gave 3 stars to the price it is way to expensive the results are awesome your feet feels and look perfect and silky but you can get the same feeling and results with olive oil and brown sugar I’ll use it when I win the lotto
Laura M.
Tracy, Ca
Pricey but worth it! The smell is a light citrus scent and not overwhelming. It's a nice way to exfoliate. No mineral oils that just sit on top of skin yet it still softens your skin which is very nice. No artificial fragrance, paraben free, sulfate free and held to European standards with no harsh and banned chemicals!
Sarah M.
I really enjoy this product. I use it after I shave because my mom used it before and during shaving, as the consultant suggested, and said it burned really bad. It has a great smell and is made with great products (vegan). It is pricey, as is most Arbonne stuff, but their products are natural and good for your skin. Worth the try.
Breanna C.
I love love love this scrub !! It's amazing I totally recommend it ! It leaves your skin feeling Amazing, all though I don't recommend you use it on your face because it is kinda rough for your face, I recommend it for anything below the neck !! I just recently bought it and my skin feels amazing. I'd give this scrub a 10/10
Rebecca M.
Omaha, Ne
The Awaken Sea Salt scrub is amazingly indulgent. I purchased it from my Arbonne rep several years ago and I've recently replaced it. I use it once a week on my hands and to exfoliate my legs. My only issue is that sometimes I'm left with a little redness, but it doesn't last long. I love the scent and the way my skin feel after.
Peggy T.
Denham Springs, LA
I love this scrub. I use it on my hands, feet, and legs. After I shower with it I still use my lotion on my legs. Even my husband like to use it on his hands.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I haven't met a person yet that doesn't love this scrub. My mom buys 6 or more at a time and inevitably gives one to anyone who stays with us (aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc.) Even my boyfriend loves it. It's an amazing scrub with an awesome bright scent and it leaves you totally moisturized. The essential oils don't leave you greasy and absorb right in. This is a must have!
Sarah L.
Mechanicville, NY
Highly recommend this product to help with dry skin or eczema. I tried this and immediately saw the difference after the first use! It gave me relief and made my skin feel silky smooth (with eczema in the winter months - that is impossible). I will continue to use this as long as it works for me. I hope you try it out and have as much luck as I do with dry skin.
LaDana J.
Gracemont , OK
I believe I already have a review on my page. But it is amazing!! A must try and results of your skin last. Absolutely in love with this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...