BY ARBONNE #73 in Body Scrub

• How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this product and the amazing exfoliation that I get when I use this. I try to use this once a week just to get rid of all the dry skin and to fully rehydrate my skin. I also use it to exfoliate before I spray tan and it is fantastic.
Sara N.
Sun Prairie, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this aromatherapy line from Arbonne. The lemon is so fresh and the oils are super hydrating. The scrub is a soft scrub that doesn’t irritate my skin. I’m sad to hear that this line has been discontinued as it was wonderful!
Natalie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scrub. I don't use scrubs often but this one was great at cleansing the skin and had a nice fresh scent to it. It was a little messy when I first opened it and a little greasy but works really well
Sarah M.
I really enjoy this product. I use it after I shave because my mom used it before and during shaving, as the consultant suggested, and said it burned really bad. It has a great smell and is made with great products (vegan). It is pricey, as is most Arbonne stuff, but their products are natural and good for your skin. Worth the try.
Danielle G.
Montrose, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is such a great pamper gift for yourself or others! Price is a little more expensive than your pharmacy prices. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and the smell is amazing! Not too harsh but helps get the rough skin off your feet. I would buy this again for sure! I used this prior to my wedding once a week for soft pretty feet. Disclosure : I do sell Arbonne products. I liked them so much and wanted a bigger discount since I was using the products so much.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to start with this product was arbonne's #1 seller, well it use to be super oily based and would separate from the scrub, however they have a new and improved one! It's even better!! Arbonne is a vegan, cruelty free products! Gentle on all skin types! These are also doctor tested products!
Whenyousayitlikethat S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my hands for a mini spa moment, I suggest using it on your legs before shaving as it leaves a nourishing layer of botanicals after you rinse the salt off. It it the perfect shaving cream dupe if you're in a rush. It smells so citrusy and creates the awakening vibe it is marketed as. This is a great addition to the house. It adds a little more luxury to your beauty regime.
Rachel K.
This is a product that I absolutely love. This sea salt scrub is a little on the pricey end but it takes forever to use up a whole container of the product. The scent is a fresh citrus. If you want baby soft skin I would definitely recommend this sea salt scrub.
Jenny M.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub smells so good and leaves your skin feeling silkie smooth. I have two issues with this product. The first, and most obvious issue is the price. While it is a great product, there are other products that are similar with a much cheaper price tag. The other downfall is it leaves an oily residue, so I wouldn't recommend using it in the shower.
Suz
Leaves skin soooo soft and hydrated! One of my fave all time scrubs, its oily but dry or rough skin is saved and my hands for example have never felt this soft with anything ever. I wonder if the sticky someone felt was a dud or bad one as I never felt this, was similar to baby oil but no mineral oil, hope that helps.
Melissa B.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!
Claudia F.
Does this product remove dark spots from face?