BY ARBONNE

• I'm looking for a good Arbonne product that can be used e...2 Answers
  • How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items t...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Arbonne Awaken Sea Salt Scrub
  • "I love this scrub! It's great to scrub on your legs and once the salt is dissolved, you can get the closest shave. And it smells wonderful and fresh! And it doesn't contain mineral oil! No clogged pores! " in 19 reviews
  • "I initially tried this product as a bonus package I got with one of my first Arbonne orders. It is wonderful and has lasted me quite a while (just over a year and I still have some left). That being said I use the scrub mostly for pedicures. It works wonders on dry skin and moisturizes any cracks. Another bonus is that when I am massaging it into the feet my hands get the benefits as well! I highly recommend this product especially for those with dry feet." in 4 reviews
  • "Love love love this scrub!! Smells good and leaves my skin so soft that I don't need a moisturizer after my shower. It's pricey but worth it!" in 4 reviews
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
I am a huge fan of arbonne, it’s all natural and made with impressive ingredients. I became obsessed with this energizing aromatherapy sea salt scrub the second I tried it! The delicious aromatherapy citrus scent wakes me up and relaxes me at the same time. I use this once a week for exfoliated and smooth skin. I also use the prior to shaving my legs which really helps prevent irritation and before I spray tan/use self tanner for a perfectly even, natural looking tan. After I use this my skim is supple, smooth, moisturized and extremely soft to the touch. The oil that the scrub is set in isn’t too heavy and doesn’t clog my pores at all. Overall my skin is much brighter and healthier looking and feels incredible! This stuff is awesome!
Shelby S.
Monrovia , CA
This stuff is amazing and has so many uses! Plus it smells amazing too! It can be used as a body scrub, exfoliant for before you have to tan, and a shaving cream; I apply it all over before i shave then rinse it off so I’m just left with the natural oils in my skin and then i shave, you don’t have to add anything else on your body to shave! I recommend this stuff to anyone!
Cari K.
Glenpool, OK
This sea salt scrub is to die for!! It is silky smooth and leaves your skin feeling oh-so soft and moisturized. I use it in the shower, especially during the winter, and my skin feels so fantastic that I don’t even have to put lotion on after! I love, love, love this product.
Anna B.
Conway
Leaves my skin feeling SO soft. Seriously the best scrub I have EVER used. I will sometimes shave with it, and the only con I can think of is that the scrub can get stuck in the blades. It’s a little expensive, but absolutely worth every penny.
Heather W.
I love the smell of this product and the amazing exfoliation that I get when I use this. I try to use this once a week just to get rid of all the dry skin and to fully rehydrate my skin. I also use it to exfoliate before I spray tan and it is fantastic.
Lisa F.
Los Angeles
Love me some salt scrubs and Arbonne never fails me. It’s too pricey for me to make a habit out of it but it’s got a nice scent and lots of scrubby goodness. I would recommend trying this if you like salt scrubs.
Sara N.
Sun Prairie, WI
Love this aromatherapy line from Arbonne. The lemon is so fresh and the oils are super hydrating. The scrub is a soft scrub that doesn’t irritate my skin. I’m sad to hear that this line has been discontinued as it was wonderful!
Danielle M.
Montrose, CO
This product is such a great pamper gift for yourself or others! Price is a little more expensive than your pharmacy prices. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and the smell is amazing! Not too harsh but helps get the rough skin off your feet. I would buy this again for sure! I used this prior to my wedding once a week for soft pretty feet. Disclosure : I do sell Arbonne products. I liked them so much and wanted a bigger discount since I was using the products so much.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I want to start with this product was arbonne's #1 seller, well it use to be super oily based and would separate from the scrub, however they have a new and improved one! It's even better!! Arbonne is a vegan, cruelty free products! Gentle on all skin types! These are also doctor tested products!
I use this on my hands for a mini spa moment, I suggest using it on your legs before shaving as it leaves a nourishing layer of botanicals after you rinse the salt off. It it the perfect shaving cream dupe if you're in a rush. It smells so citrusy and creates the awakening vibe it is marketed as. This is a great addition to the house. It adds a little more luxury to your beauty regime.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
KEZIA O.
Is this really harsh or mild for the skin?
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!