BY ARBONNE #41 in Body Scrub

• How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong...3 Answers
  • Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Shelby S.
Monrovia , CA
This stuff is amazing and has so many uses! Plus it smells amazing too! It can be used as a body scrub, exfoliant for before you have to tan, and a shaving cream; I apply it all over before i shave then rinse it off so I’m just left with the natural oils in my skin and then i shave, you don’t have to add anything else on your body to shave! I recommend this stuff to anyone!
Heather W.
I love the smell of this product and the amazing exfoliation that I get when I use this. I try to use this once a week just to get rid of all the dry skin and to fully rehydrate my skin. I also use it to exfoliate before I spray tan and it is fantastic.
Sara N.
Sun Prairie, WI
Love this aromatherapy line from Arbonne. The lemon is so fresh and the oils are super hydrating. The scrub is a soft scrub that doesn’t irritate my skin. I’m sad to hear that this line has been discontinued as it was wonderful!
Cari K.
Glenpool, OK
This sea salt scrub is to die for!! It is silky smooth and leaves your skin feeling oh-so soft and moisturized. I use it in the shower, especially during the winter, and my skin feels so fantastic that I don’t even have to put lotion on after! I love, love, love this product.
Jenn V.
Pasadena, MD
I absolutely love this product. The scrub smells amazing and leaves your hands or skin feeling moisturized and healthy. I use it in the shower on my arms and legs.
Danielle G.
Montrose, CO
This product is such a great pamper gift for yourself or others! Price is a little more expensive than your pharmacy prices. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and the smell is amazing! Not too harsh but helps get the rough skin off your feet. I would buy this again for sure! I used this prior to my wedding once a week for soft pretty feet. Disclosure : I do sell Arbonne products. I liked them so much and wanted a bigger discount since I was using the products so much.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I want to start with this product was arbonne's #1 seller, well it use to be super oily based and would separate from the scrub, however they have a new and improved one! It's even better!! Arbonne is a vegan, cruelty free products! Gentle on all skin types! These are also doctor tested products!
Whenyousayitlikethat S.
I use this on my hands for a mini spa moment, I suggest using it on your legs before shaving as it leaves a nourishing layer of botanicals after you rinse the salt off. It it the perfect shaving cream dupe if you're in a rush. It smells so citrusy and creates the awakening vibe it is marketed as. This is a great addition to the house. It adds a little more luxury to your beauty regime.
Rachel K.
This is a product that I absolutely love. This sea salt scrub is a little on the pricey end but it takes forever to use up a whole container of the product. The scent is a fresh citrus. If you want baby soft skin I would definitely recommend this sea salt scrub.
Jenny M.
Johnson City, TN
This scrub smells so good and leaves your skin feeling silkie smooth. I have two issues with this product. The first, and most obvious issue is the price. While it is a great product, there are other products that are similar with a much cheaper price tag. The other downfall is it leaves an oily residue, so I wouldn't recommend using it in the shower.
Melissa B.
Toronto , ME
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Truro, NS
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
KEZIA O.
Is this really harsh or mild for the skin?
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!