BY ARBONNE #75 in Body Scrub

• Does this product remove dark spots from face? 3 Answers
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start this by saying I am not usually a fan of sea salt scrubs. But I Loved this one. It exfoliated without drying out my skin. It is safe for sensitive skin. The scent was a good fresh/ neutral scent. The only thing that keeps me from a repurchase is the price. If you like Arbonne products or you want to splurge on a scrub it's a good one.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I really enjoy this product. I use it after I shave because my mom used it before and during shaving, as the consultant suggested, and said it burned really bad. It has a great smell and is made with great products (vegan). It is pricey, as is most Arbonne stuff, but their products are natural and good for your skin. Worth the try.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Omaha, Ne
The Awaken Sea Salt scrub is amazingly indulgent. I purchased it from my Arbonne rep several years ago and I've recently replaced it. I use it once a week on my hands and to exfoliate my legs. My only issue is that sometimes I'm left with a little redness, but it doesn't last long. I love the scent and the way my skin feel after.
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
I love love love this scrub !! It's amazing I totally recommend it ! It leaves your skin feeling Amazing, all though I don't recommend you use it on your face because it is kinda rough for your face, I recommend it for anything below the neck !! I just recently bought it and my skin feels amazing. I'd give this scrub a 10/10
Laura M.
Laura M.
Tracy, Ca
Pricey but worth it! The smell is a light citrus scent and not overwhelming. It's a nice way to exfoliate. No mineral oils that just sit on top of skin yet it still softens your skin which is very nice. No artificial fragrance, paraben free, sulfate free and held to European standards with no harsh and banned chemicals!
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
This stuff literally changed my life! I normally have small bumps on my legs, especially on the back on my thighs and inner knees. I use this once or twice a week and it makes my skin SO smooth and soft. The price is good for the amount you get. This is definitely part of my go-to skin routine.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Charlotte, NC
This product is one of the best on the market! It smells wonderful and it gets me a really close shave. It's also one of the cheaper products in the Arbonne line! Chemical free is always a perk too! No animal products whatsoever. Cruelty free! You just can't go wrong here!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
This is a product that I absolutely love. This sea salt scrub is a little on the pricey end but it takes forever to use up a whole container of the product. The scent is a fresh citrus. If you want baby soft skin I would definitely recommend this sea salt scrub.
Gretchen G.
Gretchen G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best scrub EVER!!!! It is oil based which i love to hydrate while exfoliating. The scent is great! This is perfect for a morning shower! A great scrub that makes your skin feel silky smooth. Me and my mom have used several jars of this stuff. Love it!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I absolutely love this scrub! It has a refreshing scent that sticks with you all day! Leaves your skin feeling smooth and quenched! Love that the product is vegan formulated and has no parabens, harsh chemicals, or fragrances! This is a great brand!!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves this as much as I do??????
Amber S.
Amber S.
Truro, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this can be kind of harsh on your skin because of the lemon in it. I am fair complected and have relatively sensitive skin. Should I try this product?
Genna C.
Genna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times a week do you use this? Do you find the tub lasts you long for the price? I believe it retails at around $40 with tax.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this smell? I find a lot of aromatherapy items to strong in scent but this one seems interesting!
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Does this product remove dark spots from face?