BY ARBONNE

It's out with the old and in with the new with this deeply-purifying formula that exfoliates dead skin while exposing brighter, younger-looking skin ... leaving you feeling revitalized and smooth from head to toe. see more...

Buy on Amazon
bailey j.
Sweet Briar, VA
This is so awesome. I had a “spa day” with my girls (all different skin types and colors) and this made us all so soft and felt like we all had perfect skin. It was super gentle and felt almost like a cloud
Katie W.
Dalton, GA
This stuff is ridiculously amazing! You can give yourself a nice foot spa experience and even shave your legs with the oils left over. I'm obsessed with this scrub! I like to use it with the bath salts for the whole experience.
Cierra W.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product, not only is it vegan certified, but it also smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling very moisturized. When I use this product I never need lotion. It is great in the winter time and I use it on my elbows and dry feet
Dorothy R.
Anderson, SC
I absolutely love this scrub! It smells amazing and it perfect to use once a week in the shower. I love using it on my heels to help keep them ready for sandals this summer! I bought some to give as gifts and ended up having to buy another for myself.
Laura S.
Hot Springs, AR
This scrub is fantastic!!! Mix it up well and scrub your hands and arms. They will be like new! I have to use harsh soaps at work in the hospital and this really helps with the dryness. The only problem I've had with it is transporting it. Be sure you have the container inside a sealed plastic bag because it can leak.
Joline M.
Halifax
I know that people love this product.. But I was not impressed. It's not as natural as they say it to be, it didn't help my skin not did it make it feel as good as other, more natural, body scrubs I've had. I was suppose to get a second one as a gift. Never did..and don't really care.