Arbonne Arbonne Calm Soothing Facial Serum

by Arbonne

This lightweight serum, with a moisture barrier soothing complex, quickly penetrates and cools skin.

Where can this be purchased & how much does it cost?
I have been sampling this entire line and think the serum is the part I find most impacting? Do you agree? Does anyone use the serum alone? Does it only work well with the other products? Or is there a more important item in the line?
I am beginning to notice some light age spots! Does this product help with that?
Start your review of Arbonne Arbonne Calm Soothing Facial Serum!
Meriden, CT
I have been using this product for 5 days morning and night along with the other products in the calm line. The serum really locks in the moisture. I noticed a difference after the first few uses of the texture of my skin. My makeup went on so smooth. It does not irritate my sensitive skin at all. No scent which I love in face products.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Sensitivity / Dry Eyes
Boca Raton
This helped make my face feel so nice. I would put it on after the calm cleanser and before the moisturizer. The packaging makes it easy to travel with you. It did meet my expectations. I wish it was more on the cheaper side but you’re paying for quality.
Combination / Acne
Omaha
This has been a staple day serum for me, soaks into my skin and does not leave film or greasy look at all, makes my skin look like porcelain and calms redness / dark spots
Oily, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Very very light serum that you don’t feel on your face and leaves it soft and smooth! I usually use in the morning and find it has helped in the cold weather and dry skin, when my face usually gets really red.
Concord, NC
Absolutely amazing! Light weight smooth product. No harsh chemicals and lasts so long! It’s makes your skin soft, reduces redness, and refines lines or spots on skin! I always repurchase when I run out!
State college, PA
I LOVE everything Arbonne! It is light on my skin and super moisturizing. This serum I don’t use often, but when I need a little extra moisture I use this and feel completely rejuvenated!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Maryville
I love Arbonne products haven't tried anything from them and been disappointed. Some items are a little pricey but I feel the value is worth it. Always has a nice scent not overpowering.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
This is probably my favorite product in the calm collection from the brand Arbonne. I love how it makes my face feel so hydrated and soft. I look forward to washing my face with this because it just feels so nice. I love the little drop top it has, easy to put on the fingers and then apply the face, lovely. It is kind of pricey for how small it is but, you know you get what you pay for. It also didn't last as long as all the other products I still have like half a bottle of all the other products and this one is completely gone now. However my sister and I both use the collection and we've had it for about 6 months now. That is the expiration date on this bottle. It's really cute. I actually gave a speech about this collection in my speech class I took this summer because we had to do a sales speech and I thought, well somebody sold this to me so I can sell it to my class. And I got a great response from my class over these products so it's a win for me.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Gridley
Arbonne Arbonne Calm Soothing Facial Serum uploaded by Morgan Taylor H.
This is HANDS DOWN the best facial serum I've ever found. Not only is it super gentle on my skin, but it gives me that healthy glow and the confidence to go days without wearing makeup. If you need a gentle but extremely effective acne fighter, this is for you! I have the complete CALM set by them and I've never been happier!
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Omaha, NE
I use this serum absolutely every single day. It's a great day time moisturizer because it's light and sinks in fast, providing tons of moisture without leaving you greasy or oily at all. It has no scent and the ingredients are so pure you could practically eat it. I love that it has a dropper top. A little goes a long way, especially because you use a moisturizer over top of it.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes