BY ARAMIS

In 1981, Mrs Estee Lauder created a custom-blended fragrance for her husband, Joseph H. Lauder. A sophisticated, semi-oriental fragrance with citrus, spice and amber that make any man feel distinguished. JHL is a fragrance of unique quality and elegance. see more...

Jada E.
Grayson, GA
JHL is my husband's signature scent: He's been wearing it regularly since 1986. I have no idea how many bottles he has used since then!. JHL is not like most of the modern, contemporary fragrances that a lot of mens' colognes have gone too...it's an old school, spicy, incensed perfume. I LOVE it on him! Just recently I bought the Aramis Gentlemen's collection, which included a 5ml travel size of JHL. I never want him to be without it! :)
Julie L.
Bought this for a friends Christmas gift and it's been his scent since. This is subtle enough to not be overly powering but a hint of masculinity
Anyela M.
Medley, FL
is very good...i love Aramis JHL 3.4 oz / 100 ml custom blended Cologne Spray....
I really liked this product.
I recommend it 100%
very good
michelle s.
Fort Worth, TX
I actually don't think this smells it's way too strong I don't recommend this

Kohl's