BeautyHairHair ProductsAramis
Classic Protein Enriched Hair Thickener

Aramis Classic Protein Enriched Hair Thickener

by Aramis

A white cream gel that provides extra conditioning and thickening benefits.  Also acts as a lightweight "leave-in" hair treatment for fly-away and/or thinning hair and adds extra control and extra thickness for fuller, healthier-looking hair. Lightly scented with Aramis Classic. This light-weight cream gel is the perfect bodybuilder.  Essential proteins penetrate deep to add volume to fine, thin or lack-luster hair.  Leaves a light impression of the rich, warm scent of Aramis. Protein Enriched Hair Thickener Fragrance:  Aramis. Provocative. Expressive. Utterly masculine. A skillfully blended fragrance of aromatic woods, exotic spices, herbs and leather accents, Aramis is a classic fragrance that is distinctively masculine, warm and provocative. Top Notes: Bergamot Oil. Middle Notes.

I want thicker hair, would you recommend this serum?
Has anyone used this? If so did it really make your hair fuller?
Start your review of Aramis Classic Protein Enriched Hair Thickener!
Heidi B.
Lake Elsinore
Aramis is a very good product. It makes my hair feel so much thicker all the way through. My hair feels so much healthier using this product.
Maribel B.
Lakewood, CO
I really love this its very creamy! I love to use this as a leave in conditioner and out of all the ones ive tried this works best
Yuliia K.
East Hanover , NJ
Nice product for good price, smells amazing 😉 really recommend to bay. I got it like a present 🎁
Salome K.
Wilmington, DE
I think this protein enriched hair thickener is good but no as much effective as I thought it would be.
Onex mariam  K.
New Castle, DE
Aramis is a very good product by so far, after using this my hair looks more healthy, soft and bright. Nice package too.
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
Ele é ótimo Hidrata não deixa grosso nem oleoso nem seco Adorei esse produto Top top top Maravilhoso