BY AQUOLINA

Inviting yet mysterious, this exotic fragrance begs to be noticed. Fruity citrus overtones are fun and fresh, projecting confidence, while delicate floral notes suggest feminine beauty. A touch of musk adds sensual elegance and keeps the scent from being cloying. The ideal blend of sweet and sassy scents, Pink Sugar is a good choice for everyday wear.

Design house: Aquolina
'Pink Sugar Sensual' launch date: 2009
3.4-ounce eau de toilette spray
Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual
Made in Italy

Cat D.
I had never tried a hair perfume before I stumbled upon Pink Sugar, in fact I didn't even know a product like this existed. I find it great for casual on the go days where you don't want to use your expensive perfume but still want to smell nice.

The scent of Pink Sugar Sensual is a sweet vanilla base (like the original Pink Sugar hair perfume) but it is paired with deeper musky amber overtones so that it does not smell overly sweet/saccharine.

You do not need a lot of this product, a little bit goes a long way. I have long thick hair and I only need 1-2 sprays to get the scent fully distributed . It also lasts a long time, you can apply in the morning, go to bed, and wake up with your hair still smelling fresh and scented.

This product has made me a fan of hair perfumes and I will probably add to my small collection in the future :)
Virag M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love all the scents from this brand! Pink Sugar Sensual is sweet. Great perfume for a romantic night out 😍💖 Totally recommend this for those who love sweet scents. [product:aquolina-10970654-pink-sugar-sensual-by-aquolina--edt-spray]
Diana V.
Elk Grove
This scent is amazing. It's sexy, sweet, and comforting all at the same time. It has a warm vanilla scent with hints of Jasmine and lavender. I feel so pretty and relaxed when I wear this perfume and when I have a long day I spray on my pillow and it instantly relaxes me. This was a wonderful birthday gift from my daughter, and I must buy more.
Lori G.
Bakersfield, CA
Pink Sugar Sensual is one of my favorites. Like the original Pink Sugar, this one has a similar sugary "baked goods" scent with just a hint of a berry note, similar to blackberry. It's sweet but definitely refined enough for an adult to wear. It's sugary and yet appealing in a very girlie way. I received lots of compliments from men when I wear it.
Cindy A.
Toronto, ON
This one is a more mature of the original.  It is not as sweet and other undertones stand out.

If you feel like you grew out of the original one but still love the concept, this would be a good next step or another investment. But it is not as complex as a Prada Candy scent or even the Juicy lines.

I liked it,  thought it was a good value and it was a nice change form the original.
Sara J.
Doral, FL
I wish i could just say i love it!!! But there is minimun of characters i need to fill lol. I used this product for my last 4 years of highschool. I love the scent. So girly and sweet and sensual at the same time. My boyfriend used to love it. Sad i cant find it often at stores. Im not sure how is the price now but im whilling to buy it again if i can find it! Highly recommended for teens! I remember when i started college there was one guy that was constantly asking me what perfume i was using. He asked me that all the time and it was a huge incognito for him because i never told him. Dude if youre reading this, this is your answer.
Megan J.
Springfield, MO
My go-to fragrance! I used to exclusively wear the original Pink Sugar, but this version is a nice upgrade for someone no longer in their teens.
Destiny G.
I so want this smelly perfume looks great very nice so need this does it smell great and where can I find this
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I really like this scent. Very warm and sweet. The scent is perfect for day or night. The price is great and the scent lasts a while
April H.
Plantation, FL
This one is just as amazing as the original Pink Sugar perfume. It's a great priced perfume and lasts all day. Very pleasant scent yet not overbearing at all. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.
Patricia T.
Kent, WA
Where do you purchase this item?? (The cheaper the better!)
Kim Q.
Broken Arrow, OK
Does this smell as good as the original Pink Sugar?
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Where can I get this at a Low price ?
Loyda D.
Doral, FL
what does it smell like?
Rachel T.
I have the original scent...is this one better? Or just worth a try? Where can I buy it?

back