Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual Women's Eau de Toilette Spray

by Aquolina

Inviting yet mysterious, this exotic fragrance begs to be noticed. Fruity citrus overtones are fun and fresh, projecting confidence, while delicate floral notes suggest feminine beauty. A touch of musk adds sensual elegance and keeps the scent from being cloying. The ideal blend of sweet and sassy scents, Pink Sugar is a good choice for everyday wear.

Design house: Aquolina
'Pink Sugar Sensual' launch date: 2009
3.4-ounce eau de toilette spray
Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual
Made in Italy

what does it smell like?
has good smell this spray?
Where can I get this at a Low price ?
Start your review of Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual Women's Eau de Toilette Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Milwaukie, OR
Love this! Smells so sweet!Bough regular size at sephora! My favotitenext to jucy
Staten Island, NY
Love this smell! It's sweet and smells like cotton candy! Great for all ages
Love this smell! It's sweet and smells like cotton candy! Great for all ages
Gave this newer scent option a try once it came out. It definitely gives a different feel scent wise & I think the name they came up with suits it totally. It's sweet, subtle & musky, which to me leans it towards the 'sensual' part of its name. Im an official day 1 Pink Sugar girl & although I'd still choose the original Pink Sugar over the Sensual option, it's a good back up & or change. It's kind of like a more mature option. Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual Women's Eau de Toilette Spray
This perfume was such an oaky woodsy scented perfume that left me smelling so amazing. I really love this brand. The scent lingers for a very long time and the price point is shockingly cheap.
Ontario, ON
This one is a more mature of the original.  It is not as sweet and other undertones stand out.

If you feel like you grew out of the original one but still love the concept, this would be a good next step or another investment. But it is not as complex as a Prada Candy scent or even the Juicy lines.

I liked it,  thought it was a good value and it was a nice change form the original.

Doral, FL
I wish i could just say i love it!!! But there is minimun of characters i need to fill lol. I used this product for my last 4 years of highschool. I love the scent. So girly and sweet and sensual at the same time. My boyfriend used to love it. Sad i cant find it often at stores. Im not sure how is the price now but im whilling to buy it again if i can find it! Highly recommended for teens! I remember when i started college there was one guy that was constantly asking me what perfume i was using. He asked me that all the time and it was a huge incognito for him because i never told him. Dude if youre reading this, this is your answer.
The model looks to me as if she died of malnutrition. Maybe she should have eaten some pink sugar–or any color sugar or any color anything-before she wasted away. OK, OK, I know–that is what most models look like these days, but that is my point. I’m just tired of the message that emaciated=sexy.
Edmonton
It's a nice sweet scent but can be over whelming at times. It's not ideal to wear if you're going to the doctors or work in a closed space with people who are allergic to perfumes. The scent lasts a long time too since it starts off so strong.
Sarnia, ON
If you like super sweet scents, this one is for you! But its sophisticated sweet, not little girly sweet! Definitely more of a spring/summer or daytime scent. It's too light for evening or fall/winter.
Calgary, AB
This body spray is amazing. but only if you like really sweet scents. like SUPER sweet. It sticks to your clothes too so it lasts a long time. it is kind of overwhelmingly sweet though.