BY AQUOLINA

Inviting yet mysterious, this exotic fragrance begs to be noticed. Fruity citrus overtones are fun and fresh, projecting confidence, while delicate floral notes suggest feminine beauty. A touch of musk adds sensual elegance and keeps the scent from being cloying. The ideal blend of sweet and sassy scents, Pink Sugar is a good choice for everyday wear.

Design house: Aquolina
'Pink Sugar Sensual' launch date: 2009
3.4-ounce eau de toilette spray
Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual
Made in Italy

Buy on Amazon
Cynthia M.
I love this perfume. It has a very nice sweet smell everyone can enjoy. It stays on for a long time and everyone complimented me.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
I believe it also has very sweet scent that tends to give me headaches when I spray in on, but not as sweet as the first one
Destiny G.
I so want this smelly perfume looks great very nice so need this does it smell great and where can I find this
Melissa C.
Derby, KS
This fragrance is delicious! It is a very sweet and light fragrance that lasts a long time. Heaven in a bottle!
Ali H.
Port Townsend , WA
A lot like the original Pink Sugar but this one is more elegant and less childish. More suited for adults.
Vaniesha H.
Stone Mtn, GA
This makes me want candy every time I spray this on. It smells so delicious. It is also very long lasting.
Amber B.
I love this perfume. My husband does also. He can't keep his hands off when I wear this.
Jessica M.
Milwaukie, OR
Love this! Smells so sweet!Bough regular size at sephora! My favotitenext to jucy
Dominique B.
Staten Island, NY
Love this smell! It's sweet and smells like cotton candy! Great for all ages
Cindy A.
Toronto, ON
This one is a more mature of the original.  It is not as sweet and other undertones stand out.

If you feel like you grew out of the original one but still love the concept, this would be a good next step or another investment. But it is not as complex as a Prada Candy scent or even the Juicy lines.

I liked it,  thought it was a good value and it was a nice change form the original.
Patricia T.
Kent, WA
Where do you purchase this item?? (The cheaper the better!)
Kim Q.
Broken Arrow, OK
Does this smell as good as the original Pink Sugar?
meykellys k.
has good smell this spray?
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Where can I get this at a Low price ?
Rachel T.
I have the original scent...is this one better? Or just worth a try? Where can I buy it?