Cat D.
I had never tried a hair perfume before I stumbled upon Pink Sugar, in fact I didn't even know a product like this existed. I find it great for casual on the go days where you don't want to use your expensive perfume but still want to smell nice.

The scent of Pink Sugar Sensual is a sweet vanilla base (like the original Pink Sugar hair perfume) but it is paired with deeper musky amber overtones so that it does not smell overly sweet/saccharine.

You do not need a lot of this product, a little bit goes a long way. I have long thick hair and I only need 1-2 sprays to get the scent fully distributed . It also lasts a long time, you can apply in the morning, go to bed, and wake up with your hair still smelling fresh and scented.

This product has made me a fan of hair perfumes and I will probably add to my small collection in the future :)