Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual Women's Eau de Toilette Spray

by Aquolina

Inviting yet mysterious, this exotic fragrance begs to be noticed. Fruity citrus overtones are fun and fresh, projecting confidence, while delicate floral notes suggest feminine beauty. A touch of musk adds sensual elegance and keeps the scent from being cloying. The ideal blend of sweet and sassy scents, Pink Sugar is a good choice for everyday wear.

Design house: Aquolina
'Pink Sugar Sensual' launch date: 2009
3.4-ounce eau de toilette spray
Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual
Made in Italy

what does it smell like?
has good smell this spray?
Where can I get this at a Low price ?
Start your review of Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual Women's Eau de Toilette Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Bronx
my "to go" scent - I wish it lasted a bit more and was a tad more "sweet", but I do use it on everyday basis. Have used the sensual version once - not a big fan.
Like the bottle design and the value.
Have gotten many compliments from the strangers.

Like the bottle design and the value.
Have gotten many compliments from the strangers.

Moundsville , WV
I could go on all day about this scent but I will keep it simple. This is my favorite scent of all time. I cherish this and only wear it on special occasions. This scent smells fruity and very sensual. I look for fragrances with notes of black currant because my nose loves black currant scents and I came across this one and it was instant obsession. It smells like the perfect date night perfume. It stays on the skin all day and just smells so sweet, sensual, and a little fruity. It’s the most intoxicating blend of notes. Top notes : Bergamot. Tangerine. Black Currant. Middle notes : Jasmine. African Orange Flower. Tiare Flower. Base notes : Sandalwood. Vanilla. Sugar.
Bunker Hill , WV
Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual Women's Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Cat D.
Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual Women's Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Cat D.
I had never tried a hair perfume before I stumbled upon Pink Sugar, in fact I didn't even know a product like this existed. I find it great for casual on the go days where you don't want to use your expensive perfume but still want to smell nice. The scent of Pink Sugar Sensual is a sweet vanilla base (like the original Pink Sugar hair perfume) but it is paired with deeper musky amber overtones so that it does not smell overly sweet/saccharine. You do not need a lot of this product, a little bit goes a long way. I have long thick hair and I only need 1-2 sprays to get the scent fully distributed . It also lasts a long time, you can apply in the morning, go to bed, and wake up with your hair still smelling fresh and scented. This product has made me a fan of hair perfumes and I will probably add to my small collection in the future :)
Santee , CA
Purchased at: Scentbird
Im always attracted to cute bottles first so this one definitely caught my eye. Its affordable compared to lots of perfume I would even say under the average. Sweet smelling which I love. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it!
Elk Grove
Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual Women's Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Diana V.
This scent is amazing. It's sexy, sweet, and comforting all at the same time. It has a warm vanilla scent with hints of Jasmine and lavender. I feel so pretty and relaxed when I wear this perfume and when I have a long day I spray on my pillow and it instantly relaxes me. This was a wonderful birthday gift from my daughter, and I must buy more.
Bakersfield, CA
Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual Women's Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Lori G.
Pink Sugar Sensual is one of my favorites. Like the original Pink Sugar, this one has a similar sugary "baked goods" scent with just a hint of a berry note, similar to blackberry. It's sweet but definitely refined enough for an adult to wear. It's sugary and yet appealing in a very girlie way. I received lots of compliments from men when I wear it.
Selah, WA
By far one of my all time favorite perfumes. It's so so sweet smelling and anytime I wear it and walk through a door people turn around and start asking who smells so good and who baked cookies ! It reminds me of fresh baked goods. Scent lasts for a good amount of the day too. And if your body begins to heat up and you sweat, hen the perfume scent will reactivate. It's awesome. And a good price point too!
Los angeles, CA
If you're a fan of the original Pink Sugar but find it to be a BIT too sweet smelling, this is absolutely perfect for you. Pink Sugar-Sensual is a bit muskier, it has that semi-generic "perfume" smell, but it lasts all day and isn't so strong that it will give you a nasty headache. Personally, I really enjoy how it mixes with my skin and smells ON ME. It's important to remember that perfumes smell slightly differently on everyone.
Houma, LA
I bought my bottle from my local Ross. I got the 1.7oz for under $15. This is my everyday perfume. It's sweet but not like a cotton candy sweet or a sweet that'll make your head hurt. It's very different from the other pink sugar (which i love also). Even though it's sweet , it's very mature and sexy if that makes sense. I need backups of this.
Chino Hills, CA
So I got this thinking it was the original pink sugar. It has a musky, floral and sweet scent. It is ok- not my cu of tea. It kind of has a sharp floral lingering scent that I don't like. It smells kind of cheap to me. I guess it doesn't mix well with my chemistry. It's not my favorite but I am glad I tried it!