BY AQUOLINA

Fun, Sweet Fragrance Pink Sugar By Aquolina Is A Fun, Sweet Fragrance For All The Ladies With A Sweet Tooth.&Nbsp; This Yummy Scent Will Keep You Smelling Delicious With Notes Of Orange, Fig Leaf, Raspberry, Red Berries, Licorice And Cotton Candy, All On A Base Of Musk, Vanilla And Caramel.&Nbsp; Pink Sugar Really Lives Up To It's Name.&Nbsp; Try Some Of This Liquid Candy In A Bottle. Top Notes:&Nbsp; Orange, Fig Leaf, Raspberry Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Red Berries, Lily Valley Base Notes:&Nbsp; Musk, Vanilla, Caramel Made In Italy see more...

Kristin Ann S.
I have the EDT (2 bottles & PS Sensuel/Black Sugar EDT’s & Black Sugar bodywash Black Sugar smells like asphalt to me. But I love PS!), deodorant spray, hair perfume, body spritzer & glitter roll on (have had roller balls). I get this off eBay for cheap! I got an 1oz bottle with a bottle of philosophy fresh cream spray fragrance 15ML thrown in for $6.75! I love eBay. This is awesome because it’s shimmery AND smells great! Such a good scent!
Seema C.
Coto de Caza, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this product. It's sweet and sassy! I like to apply it to my wrists, neck and the back of my knees. It reminds me of being a teenager as it smells like sugar and bubblegum!
Shea B.
Middleburg, FL
I love this fragrance soo much! It comes in a cute little bottle! Not only perfect for me but a perfect gift!
andie b.
Verona, NJ
Smells really good, but would test out before applying because some may be allergic