BY AQUOLINA

Anna O.
Appleton, WI
I love this stuff! It smells great and is sweet. It isn't overpowering so it is great for teens. The perfume can be worn everyday or for equations. The bottle is a bit boring, but it's long lasting. If I ever run out, I will definitely buy it again. You can get it on hautelook on sale or at Sephora or ulta.
Kelley C.
Kansas City, MO
I have worn this perfume for a couple of years and I love it! It is sweet with a hint of citrus. This review is not for the perfume but for Beauty Expidite, who I purchase from through Amazon. The product description specifically states that this is not a tester, however when I received my package it was in a brown cardboard box, the bottle had no lid, and there was a big sticker on the bottle that said tester. I also feel that the scent is not a strong nor does it last as long as when I have purchased this perfume in the past.
Savannah W.
This is my favorite perfume! I love the sweet smell. I bought a perfume dispenser so I could have some in my purse as well. I wear this everyday!
Nicole M.
Great summer scent. Light and very sweet. lasts about half the day. Use a little vasaline on the wrists to make it last longer.
Taylor S.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
This perfume is super sweet. A little goes a long way with this stuff. It smells of vanilla and caramel sweetness