BY AQUOLINA

Sweeten up with the irresistible fragrance of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette. Experience the surprising sensuality and sophistication of Pink Sugar.  The amazing blend of Cotton Candy, Caramel and Vanilla not only transport you to your unforgettable childhood memories, it brings out feelings of joy, passion and flirtation. Notes: Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Barbe-a-Papa, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

• Is this a sweet scent?4 Answers
  • How does this compare to other sweet scented perfumes suc...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a perfume that smells like strawberry cot...2 Answers
Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette

Start your review of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This scent is very sweet and very strong, it reminds me of pink cotton candy with added sugar and is actually quite nice depending on the occasion. " in 60 reviews
  • "This is a very sweet and feminine perfume but it can turn to a sickly sweet and just overpowering scent if you use too much at one time." in 19 reviews
  • "I love this perfume, I get compliments everytime I wear it, or I'll hear people say "something smells like cookies" and I always get to take the blame." in 14 reviews
  • "It IS a sweet smelling scent in the bottle, but I really feel like it mellows out once its been applied to the skin." in 12 reviews
  • "I wear this almost every day and get compliments every time I wear it and have found that guys really like this scent!" in 12 reviews
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I got this because at work I would smell this all the time. I finally found out what it was and ordered it right away. It's such a clean and girly smell at the same time. It's a favorite of mine. I'm obsessed! It lasts a long time too!
lele p.
new york
This perfume is wonderful!! It has a candy-vanilla smell, while wearing this I have gotten soo many compliments! This perfume is also great for girls who want to wear perfume, but don’t want a more mature musky smell! Overall, this perfume has a great smell, and the bottle is honestly so cute!
Ivy k.
A warm, sweet, candy scent. Heavy sugar. A little goes a long way. Lingers long on the body. The scents seem to waver a bit between product forms. Lotions, creams, shower gels all smell similar when dry, but differ when wet. If you like candy, warm sweet, spun sugar scents, this is it!
Summer G.
Maple Ridge
I love this perfume! I always get comments when I'm wearing it. I love it because it's such a sweet scent
Charley L.
Jacksonville, FL

I have been using this fragrance for years. It always keeps guys wanting another breath of it. Smells like sweet vanilla. Smells so yummy!! Great scent for the spring and summer!!! Love this scent!!!
Sinssi-yone C.
France
Très bonne odeur sucrée, qui me fait penser à de la barbe à papa. Le seul bémol est que l'odeur ne reste pas longtemps. Du coup je le mets pour ma fille. Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette
Bailey S.
Hands down my favorite perfume spray ever. I love the cotton candy smell my boyfriend can't stand being away from,me when I wear it.
Kristen R.
Hagerstown, MD
This has a subtle sweet scent and is great for summer. It is definitely as sweet as sugar! My only complaint is the smell does not last all day.
Patricia M.
Auburn, AL
I use this one everyday :) it smells yummy and delicious. It's also subtle so you can spray more like a body spray and not worry about over doing it.
cynthia P.
Tacoma, WA
I found this in high school and I am now a senior in college and still love this scent. I stock up on it during the sephora sales during black friday. It is worth the money and I got my friends hooked on it too.
Autumn L.
Millis MA
I know this spray has a cotton candy note in it. If I dislike cotton candy, will I like this?
Kaitlyn  F.
I've been wanting to try this perfume for a while but I wanna know If it's worth the price? How long does the fragrance stay on?
Katie P.
Kalamazoo, MI
How long does the scent last?
Gabrielle K.
Can I maybe see what a guy might think of this? Is it overpowering? to little? or just right.