Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette
Sweeten up with the irresistible fragrance of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette. Experience the surprising sensuality and sophistication of Pink Sugar. The amazing blend of Cotton Candy, Caramel and Vanilla not only transport you to your unforgettable childhood memories, it brings out feelings of joy, passion and flirtation. Notes: Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Barbe-a-Papa, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 122 Q&A
Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette
Start your review of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
- "This scent is very sweet and very strong, it reminds me of pink cotton candy with added sugar and is actually quite nice depending on the occasion. " in 60 reviews
- "This is a very sweet and feminine perfume but it can turn to a sickly sweet and just overpowering scent if you use too much at one time." in 19 reviews
- "I love this perfume, I get compliments everytime I wear it, or I'll hear people say "something smells like cookies" and I always get to take the blame." in 14 reviews
- "It IS a sweet smelling scent in the bottle, but I really feel like it mellows out once its been applied to the skin." in 12 reviews
- "I wear this almost every day and get compliments every time I wear it and have found that guys really like this scent!" in 12 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this from sephora, the smell is lovely however it was so dark in the bottle I was worried that it had turned, when I tried it on it smelt okay but it left a brown mark on my skin where I applied it.
I gave it to a friend and I have not used it yet .....
It smells good I think tomorrow I'll put it on so that it stays on my skin
Honestly so many girls kept buying it at my store so I decided to get it however I don't like the smell it's way way to sweet I smelled like I jumped and showered with cotton candy and lollipops I won't but if your a young lady!
I hate this stuff. It smells like something a child would wear...like fake vanilla.
Ugh, can you say sugar overload? I don't like smelling like I rolled around in candy, this smells like it's meant for a 5 year old kid. Probably one of the worst scents I've come across.
This product is too sweet to the point where it gives you a headache!! I do not recommend at all, it might be good for middle schoolers but this is too sweet.
People rave about how much they like this scent but for me its pretty bad. I honestly love doing good reviews but this scent is just too much. I hate it! It gives me a headache and has this childish scent to it - haha not a win win for a date night for whatever unless your significant other wants you to smell like cotton candy and give everyone a headache as well
This is really sweet. Really, really sweet (as should be derived from the name Pink SUGAR). The notes I pull most from this are cotton candy, caramel, and vanilla. This is very much a "junior fragrance", perfect for teens and college aged girls. This is an innocent, fun, and flirty scent that will leave you smelling of candy all day.
Based on the name, the description of the notes, and my affinity for sweet gourmand scents, really wanted to like this, but I can't. I've smelled it on three occasions and each time, it's just too much. The initial spray is a burnt sugar rather than cotton candy and caramel, that dries down to a licorice smell. This is a big NO.
If you like the smell of cotton candy this is defiantly for you. its a sweet smell. personally not for me. the sugary smell was too over powering for me
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos