BY AQUOLINA

Sweeten up with the irresistible fragrance of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette. Experience the surprising sensuality and sophistication of Pink Sugar.  The amazing blend of Cotton Candy, Caramel and Vanilla not only transport you to your unforgettable childhood memories, it brings out feelings of joy, passion and flirtation. Notes: Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Barbe-a-Papa, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

• Is this a sweet scent?4 Answers
  • How does this compare to other sweet scented perfumes suc...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a perfume that smells like strawberry cot...2 Answers
Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette

Start your review of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This scent is very sweet and very strong, it reminds me of pink cotton candy with added sugar and is actually quite nice depending on the occasion. " in 60 reviews
  • "This is a very sweet and feminine perfume but it can turn to a sickly sweet and just overpowering scent if you use too much at one time." in 19 reviews
  • "I love this perfume, I get compliments everytime I wear it, or I'll hear people say "something smells like cookies" and I always get to take the blame." in 14 reviews
  • "It IS a sweet smelling scent in the bottle, but I really feel like it mellows out once its been applied to the skin." in 12 reviews
  • "I wear this almost every day and get compliments every time I wear it and have found that guys really like this scent!" in 12 reviews
IMAN E.
This is my favorite scent. However I will say it is definitely not for everyone, it's very sweet and young, on multiple occasions people have told me I smell like 'hot candy', think back to the 'you smell like a baby prostitute' line from mean girls. I have smelled the exact same perfume on others and it's not great. You know that whole body chemistry/perfume rumor people talk about it's not something to take lightly when it come to this scent. Personally I don't consider this an everyday scent, not what you would wear to an interview but for a day/night out it's appropriate, just a spray or two and it'll last. I'm dreading the day when I feel like I'm getting too old to wear this scent so I'm living it up at the moment.
Amy W.
Elk Point
I first got a bottle of this from my mother in law for my birthday almost 10 years ago. I've bought it a few times since then as it's a very easy one to find and it's only about $30. I've found it at Walmart and Sephora. It is a very sweet smell but I find it's not as strong once it's on your skin. It always gets compliments, I love it!!
Lizzy S.
Mi perfume favorito, tiene un aroma de vainilla con algodón de azúcar, super dulce pero no llega a empalagar la verdad lo compro siempre huele  super delicioso, el aroma para niñas dulces que quieren llamar la atención, no pasas desapercibida con este aroma.
Alayna L.
Elk River, MN
If you love sweet wearable fragrances that stay simple and are not over priced then you absolutely cannot go wrong here. This is the perfect sweet fragrance to keep in your collection. I've worn this for many years and it's one that I always repurchase. I've never gotten so many compliments on any other perfume. This is very neutral and non offensive to most people. Great for young girls or the workplace or anyone who has fragrance sensitivities.
Allison R.
British Columbia
This has been my all time favourite. It smells amazing and lasts awhile. I always get compliments on it! Definitely recommend
Hannah G.
My absolute favourite fragrance! This smells delicious without smelling like drugstore cotton candy body spray. It layers well with other scents and isn't to heavy when first applied, but only takes a few sprays to get strong. It lasts for hours and leaves a nice faint scent, making it my go to for awhile now!
Nessa M.
Pink Sugar is the bomb. It’s smells like cotton candy in a bottle. It’s my affordable everyday perfume. I leave my house at 6am and once I get home around 5pm, I’m still smelling good. It last all day everyday haha. Tell me what can beat that?
Kate J.
Columbus
Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette smells so good! Very sweet but not overpowering. This scent lasts all day on me. It’s very cute and perfect for an everyday fragrance.
Alicia B.
I had heard so many great things about this fragrance so I had to see what it was all about. I sprayed this on and fell in love it lasts all day on me. It’s so sweet and fruity it’s excellent for anytime of the day or year.
Courtney K.
Winnipeg , WY
Obsessed! Everyone who knows me knows I love cotton candy anything. This perfume smells so good, it smells like cotton candy & the price is right! I am sensitive to perfumes and this one (& Britney Spears ) don’t give me a head ache.
Autumn L.
Millis MA
I know this spray has a cotton candy note in it. If I dislike cotton candy, will I like this?
Kaitlyn  F.
I've been wanting to try this perfume for a while but I wanna know If it's worth the price? How long does the fragrance stay on?
Katie P.
Kalamazoo, MI
How long does the scent last?
Gabrielle K.
Can I maybe see what a guy might think of this? Is it overpowering? to little? or just right.