BY AQUOLINA

Sweeten up with the irresistible fragrance of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette. Experience the surprising sensuality and sophistication of Pink Sugar.  The amazing blend of Cotton Candy, Caramel and Vanilla not only transport you to your unforgettable childhood memories, it brings out feelings of joy, passion and flirtation. Notes: Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Barbe-a-Papa, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

• Is this a sweet scent?4 Answers
  • How does this compare to other sweet scented perfumes suc...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a perfume that smells like strawberry cot...2 Answers
Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette

Start your review of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This scent is very sweet and very strong, it reminds me of pink cotton candy with added sugar and is actually quite nice depending on the occasion. " in 60 reviews
  • "This is a very sweet and feminine perfume but it can turn to a sickly sweet and just overpowering scent if you use too much at one time." in 19 reviews
  • "I love this perfume, I get compliments everytime I wear it, or I'll hear people say "something smells like cookies" and I always get to take the blame." in 14 reviews
  • "It IS a sweet smelling scent in the bottle, but I really feel like it mellows out once its been applied to the skin." in 12 reviews
  • "I wear this almost every day and get compliments every time I wear it and have found that guys really like this scent!" in 12 reviews
Kelsey K.
Corcoran, CA
When I got this perfume, I did a lot of research because I bought it online. Each reviewer raved about this fragrance because it was so sweet and smells like cotton candy. Personally I did not like to wear this scent at all, I would use it and within two hours of that same smell I wanted to wash it off. You can say I don't have a sweet tooth.
Harley L.
Cokeville, WY
This perfume is amazing, it smells so sweet and clean. It has been in my life since I was 5 or 6, I'm 18 now (my mom always had a bottle.) It stays on all day and you can wear it to just about any event or even just at home on those lazy days. I have and will always love this pefrume, there's never a time when there isn't a bottle in my home.
Apolonia M.
Keyport, NJ
This aquolina perfume in the fragrance pink sugar used to be one of my signature scents in highschool/middleschool everytime I walked by someone  they always said I smelled like candy or marshmallows this scent is still a favorite of mine in my adult life
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
I gravitate towards sugary sweet scents like Ari from Ariana Grande so this perfume, hair perfume, body lotion is exactly that it is amazing I absolutely love it it's sugary sweet scent and that's exactly why I love this perfume. I recommend this to everyone.
Monet S.
Charlotte, NC
This is my signature scent. It smells like a light vanilla cookie scent. Not overpowering the entire room. I get compliments everytime I wear this. Also I love the container it comes in I often run my fingers over the pink suede-like stripes when I'm anxious.
Amber H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love the scent of this. I wore it for a while but now I feel it's too you g smelling for me so I purchase it for my teen daughters so I can smell it around the house. It smells like spun sugar and who doesn't love that smell!!?! I use theirs on occasion when we are just lounging or running errands but it's not great for work for me any more. So sad.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
This is a youthful scent. It smells like cotton candy. Exactly like cotton candy. It remind me of warm summer days. I wear this during the day in the summer and during the night during winter. I feel like it's too youthful for summer evenings but it's perfect for winter nights. It should be a staple in everyone's perfume collection.
Heather M.
I love this scent! I bought it at Tjmaxx on a whim after hearing Kathleen lights rave about it! It’s amazing! It smells warm, and comforting. It is quite sweet. I can only describe it as “you smell like a big batch of fresh cookies!” It’s cheap, and smells amazing. What more could you want?! I definitely recommend it!
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
This reminds me of high school! Pink Sugar was my signature scent in high school. It's definitely a sweet scent- like a vanilla cotton candy or something! It lasted throughout the whole school day. It's a great daytime sweet scent that I would definitely recommend for the younger crowd. It may be too sweet for someone older.
Sally B.
I love this scent, I got this during a holiday season for just $10 and it instantly became my favorite. The smell is definitely sweet (like sugar) but I don't mind and I constantly receive compliments for it. It's also one of the few perfumes that I feel does not ware off throughout the day which is super important to me!
Autumn L.
Millis MA
I know this spray has a cotton candy note in it. If I dislike cotton candy, will I like this?
Kaitlyn  F.
I've been wanting to try this perfume for a while but I wanna know If it's worth the price? How long does the fragrance stay on?
Katie P.
Kalamazoo, MI
How long does the scent last?
Gabrielle K.
Can I maybe see what a guy might think of this? Is it overpowering? to little? or just right.