BY AQUOLINA

Sweeten up with the irresistible fragrance of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette. Experience the surprising sensuality and sophistication of Pink Sugar.  The amazing blend of Cotton Candy, Caramel and Vanilla not only transport you to your unforgettable childhood memories, it brings out feelings of joy, passion and flirtation. Notes: Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Barbe-a-Papa, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

• Is this a sweet scent?4 Answers
  • How does this compare to other sweet scented perfumes suc...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a perfume that smells like strawberry cot...2 Answers
Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette

Start your review of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This scent is very sweet and very strong, it reminds me of pink cotton candy with added sugar and is actually quite nice depending on the occasion. " in 60 reviews
  • "This is a very sweet and feminine perfume but it can turn to a sickly sweet and just overpowering scent if you use too much at one time." in 19 reviews
  • "I love this perfume, I get compliments everytime I wear it, or I'll hear people say "something smells like cookies" and I always get to take the blame." in 14 reviews
  • "It IS a sweet smelling scent in the bottle, but I really feel like it mellows out once its been applied to the skin." in 12 reviews
  • "I wear this almost every day and get compliments every time I wear it and have found that guys really like this scent!" in 12 reviews
Haley R.
While I give this four stars I can not personally wear this as it causes me to get a headache. I really do wish I could wear it, but thankfully I gave it away to a friend, so it did not go to waste! It is a long lasting scent that I love, but sadly, can not repurchase.
Aidelina G.
Providence, RI
I have to say if your into sweet fragrances this is absolutely the one.For one many ladies may not like it but I have gotten more compliments from the men that I wish I could exchange for coins.It stays on forever all day no respraying needed.I also feel it's a soft sweet for me. Notes of blends are many but they compliment each other on the skin very well.Grest fragrance for the summer
Danielle T.
Freeburg
I was given this as a christmas present a few years ago. I really liked it at first because it reminded me almost of cotton candy, really light and sweet smelling. I quickly tired of it as it  was almost too sickeningly sweet. It seemed almost juvenile, like a cheap vanilla spray I used to use when I was in high school. It's nice overall but much too sweet for me anymore.
Taylor F.
My all-time favorite perfume on planet earth. If you love sweet smelling perfumes, then you'll love this classic scent! It smells like a cotton candy dream. The amount of compliments I get every time I wear this is insane! The bottle is adorable as well. I always recommend this scent to everyone, especially if you love sweet scents. I will repurchase every time I finish a bottle.
Allison S.
Naples, FL
My everyday spritz that I have used for years. It’s sometimes hard to find but when I do i buy multiples. The only downfall is some batches seem more potent then others. It’s kind of hit or miss. My husband loves when I wear it because it smells like cotton candy! Yummm
Shelby M.
Spanish Fork, UT
Very light and sweet scent. This is my daily scent. My husband gave it to me for Christmas and I love it. This is my first bottle and I think I will continue to purchase. It's not sickeningly sweet but is very feminine and nice. I got compliments on it all the time.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
A lot of people love this scent and I often meet people all the time that are wearing it. It is a very warm spun sugar scent. If applied by misting in the air then this will not be overwhelming but if applied directly to the skin or in several sprays it is very loud. I'm on the fence about this. I feel like this is a young fragrance, not very refined. It's certainly fun, though!
Kristen L.
Despite the sweet 16 sounding name, Pink Sugar is surprisingly sophisticated. When I wear this fragrance I get compliments consistently, all day, every day. It is a warm and inviting scent without being overbearing. It can be layered easily as there a host of coordinating products from deodorant to dry shampoo as well as your typical lotions. Good stuff!
Gavriella G.
My signature scent. I’ve been wearing this for years, and I know I should have probably outgrown this by now but I haven’t. The best warm, vanilla candy like scent in the world and I always always get compliments. Will be my forever favorite perfume.
Harley L.
Cokeville, WY
This perfume is amazing, it smells so sweet and clean. It has been in my life since I was 5 or 6, I'm 18 now (my mom always had a bottle.) It stays on all day and you can wear it to just about any event or even just at home on those lazy days. I have and will always love this pefrume, there's never a time when there isn't a bottle in my home.
Autumn L.
Millis MA
I know this spray has a cotton candy note in it. If I dislike cotton candy, will I like this?
Kaitlyn  F.
I've been wanting to try this perfume for a while but I wanna know If it's worth the price? How long does the fragrance stay on?
Katie P.
Kalamazoo, MI
How long does the scent last?
Gabrielle K.
Can I maybe see what a guy might think of this? Is it overpowering? to little? or just right.