BY AQUOLINA

Sweeten up with the irresistible fragrance of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette. Experience the surprising sensuality and sophistication of Pink Sugar.  The amazing blend of Cotton Candy, Caramel and Vanilla not only transport you to your unforgettable childhood memories, it brings out feelings of joy, passion and flirtation. Notes: Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Barbe-a-Papa, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

• Is this a sweet scent?4 Answers
  • How does this compare to other sweet scented perfumes suc...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a perfume that smells like strawberry cot...2 Answers
Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette

Start your review of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This scent is very sweet and very strong, it reminds me of pink cotton candy with added sugar and is actually quite nice depending on the occasion. " in 60 reviews
  • "This is a very sweet and feminine perfume but it can turn to a sickly sweet and just overpowering scent if you use too much at one time." in 19 reviews
  • "I love this perfume, I get compliments everytime I wear it, or I'll hear people say "something smells like cookies" and I always get to take the blame." in 14 reviews
  • "It IS a sweet smelling scent in the bottle, but I really feel like it mellows out once its been applied to the skin." in 12 reviews
  • "I wear this almost every day and get compliments every time I wear it and have found that guys really like this scent!" in 12 reviews
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
Ahhh I just bought another bottle of this today! It has a sweet scent and most people tell me I smell of Cotton Candy when I am wearing it. Always get compliments and most people actually ask me what I am wearing. The scent typically lasts for the whole day. I also have the lotion and hair spritz of this scent. I recommend this, especially if you are a fan of sweet scents Like I am.
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Growing up I was up obsessed with sweet smelling body sprays and perfumes. Anywhere from the body shop to Bath and Bodyworks to Britney Spears I owned it. Once I laid eyes on this bad boy it became my favorite and it's really not that expensive. But honestly as an adult I would probably buy this for my daughter or my niece because I've outgrown it. It's pretty sweet smelling & I sometimes get mistaken as a teenager so walking around smelling like a lollipop surely wouldn't help.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
The sweetest scent you'll encounter that's not food this fragrance is a favorite for men they will stop you wearing this they will compliment your fragrance when you're wearing this it's purely sweet it's got a cotton candy vibe and it's day time appropriate and if you overspray it you'll give yourself a headache so the less the best
Jacqueline P.
Denver, CO
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I used to buy flowerbomb and it got a bit too pricey so I switched to pink sugar and I get so many compliments. The smell is amazing, the bottles last forever and are adorable. The price is great compared to others and I have recommended it to so many friends and family. In fact 5 of my friends have switched perfumes!
lele p.
new york
This perfume is wonderful!! It has a candy-vanilla smell, while wearing this I have gotten soo many compliments! This perfume is also great for girls who want to wear perfume, but don’t want a more mature musky smell! Overall, this perfume has a great smell, and the bottle is honestly so cute!
Theresa M.
This perfume has a very sweet delicious smell. Smells like cotton candy and a hint of vanilla. I've been using this perfume on and off for the past 10 years and I always seem to miss this scent when I haven't used it in a really long time. I like the packaging it comes in. The bottle is inside a cardboard cylinder package when you buy it. The bottle is pretty yet simple. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who loves to smell delicious.
Jodi D.
Orrville , OH
I bought this because it was so much cheaper than Prada Candy Kiss.  I'm so glad I did.  It has a very strong sweet smell, but that's great for me because I love anything sweet-smelling.  The price is also great and the perfume is long-lasting.  Try a spritz in your hair... it will smell wonderful! Great sweet smell, long lasting, and just the right price..  I'll definitely keep purchasing Pink Sugar!!
Maria A.
Morristown, TN
I use this perfume every single day this is like my fifth bottle I have using I found out about this perfume about year ago and I fell in love automatically when I smelled it I love it so much it smells so sweet just a sweet sent that one I'll make your head hurt but just another sweetness that he will make you smell good and it lasted all day
Mirelys S.
¡If you like sweet perfumes this is the one for you! I first found out about this through a friend of mine that was wearing it, and I’m a big fan of sweet perfumes so when I got the chance to buy it I quickly did; and as you can see(on the photo) there’s nothing left anymore. It’s a great perfume that will sweeten your life and everyone else’s.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Best perfume ever. I get really bad migraines so most perfumes give me a really bad migraine but this is the only perfume that doesnt. It isn't expensive at all and have been wearing it for years! Everybody always compliments me even celebrities that I have met. If you want to smell sweet and non offensive this is the perfume for you!!
Autumn L.
Millis MA
I know this spray has a cotton candy note in it. If I dislike cotton candy, will I like this?
Katie P.
Kalamazoo, MI
How long does the scent last?
Kaitlyn  F.
I've been wanting to try this perfume for a while but I wanna know If it's worth the price? How long does the fragrance stay on?
Gabrielle K.
Can I maybe see what a guy might think of this? Is it overpowering? to little? or just right.