BY AQUOLINA

Sweeten up with the irresistible fragrance of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette. Experience the surprising sensuality and sophistication of Pink Sugar.  The amazing blend of Cotton Candy, Caramel and Vanilla not only transport you to your unforgettable childhood memories, it brings out feelings of joy, passion and flirtation. Notes: Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Barbe-a-Papa, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

• Is this a sweet scent?4 Answers
  • How does this compare to other sweet scented perfumes suc...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a perfume that smells like strawberry cot...2 Answers
Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette
  • "This scent is very sweet and very strong, it reminds me of pink cotton candy with added sugar and is actually quite nice depending on the occasion. " in 60 reviews
  • "This is a very sweet and feminine perfume but it can turn to a sickly sweet and just overpowering scent if you use too much at one time." in 19 reviews
  • "I love this perfume, I get compliments everytime I wear it, or I'll hear people say "something smells like cookies" and I always get to take the blame." in 14 reviews
  • "It IS a sweet smelling scent in the bottle, but I really feel like it mellows out once its been applied to the skin." in 12 reviews
  • "I wear this almost every day and get compliments every time I wear it and have found that guys really like this scent!" in 12 reviews
Shaylyn. H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It smells amazing and is not too strong. The smell is long lasting. Purchasing the full size can be pricey but so worth it. I will always repurchase this item I love it!
Gianna T.
Tarrytown, NY
I love this scent. Smells like cotton candy or baked goods in general! It’s inexpensive and I always get compliments on it! It was my signature scent in highschool
Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells like candy! Husband bought this for me and I love it. One of my go to scents. Sweet with just a hint of spice to stay with you throughout the day. I’ve been told I smelled like sweet cotton candy.
Sierra K.
Elverson, PA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love this stuff! I love sweet smells and cotton candy smells, so this is one of my all time faves! It's always hard for me to describe perfume, but it has a candy, vanilla sweet smell to it while still having somewhat of a floral smell. Sorry if that does not make sense haha

The only reason I have rated this 4 stars is because of the spritzer. It's great because it sprays well, but it makes you go through the product SO FAST. It's not the most expensive perfume, but I try to use it carefully because I don't want to turn right around and have to purchase again after just buying one.
Alix G.
I've had this perfume ever since my aunt gave it to me for my birthday along time ago and I absolutely loved the sweet smell and the way the bottle looked and was percentage in the package. After finishing the first perfume I did not buy it again till last year where my boyfriend found it at a local clothing store and bought it for me since I had been looking for it for so long. I use it almost all the time so I do think it smells less sweet than it did before and it looks a little yellow from what I remember but overall it still has that amazing sweet smell I feel in love with. It might be too strong for some people but I personally love the sweet smell that the perfume has so I would recommend and I will keep buying it and using it.

I have nothing negative to say about this product.
This is Absolutely my favorite perfume so far. I was not looking for a sweet perfume, but about a year ago my ex boyfriend bought it for me for Valentine's Day and I received so many compliments on it. It lasts so long and the smell is sweet. I remember I went to a wedding a few months ago and I applied it a few sprays. I went out and about 8 hours later, I took a shower and I could still smell the perfume while in the shower. If you like sweet perfumes, then this is the one for you. Now this is my number 1 perfume for a girls night out and I always get compliments on this perfume. It is definitely a must if your looking for a sweet smelling perfume to buy.
Lindsay M.
W Hempstead, NY
I made this into my signature scent & I'm on my 4th bottle!! I love this perfume soooo much it's amazing!! It's super sweet and smells like cotton candy!! I usually get annoyed and tired of perfumes easily but with this one I just can't get enough of it!! I totally suggest buying this! It's amazing
Kristin Ann S.
I have the EDT (2 bottles & PS Sensuel/Black Sugar EDT’s & Black Sugar bodywash Black Sugar smells like asphalt to me. But I love PS!), deodorant spray, hair perfume, body spritzer & glitter roll on (have had roller balls). I get this off eBay for cheap! I got an 1oz bottle with a bottle of philosophy fresh cream spray fragrance 15ML thrown in for $6.75! I love eBay. I had gold sugar & simply pink before I loved gold sugar but they quit making it. I threw away the Black Sugar. I pretty much wear PS at least once a week & that’s saying a lot! I have like 6 or 7 frag in my purse alone!!!!
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I got this because at work I would smell this all the time. I finally found out what it was and ordered it right away. It's such a clean and girly smell at the same time. It's a favorite of mine. I'm obsessed! It lasts a long time too!
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
Ahhh I just bought another bottle of this today! It has a sweet scent and most people tell me I smell of Cotton Candy when I am wearing it. Always get compliments and most people actually ask me what I am wearing. The scent typically lasts for the whole day. I also have the lotion and hair spritz of this scent. I recommend this, especially if you are a fan of sweet scents Like I am.
Autumn L.
Millis MA
I know this spray has a cotton candy note in it. If I dislike cotton candy, will I like this?
Katie P.
Kalamazoo, MI
How long does the scent last?
Kaitlyn  F.
I've been wanting to try this perfume for a while but I wanna know If it's worth the price? How long does the fragrance stay on?
Gabrielle K.
Can I maybe see what a guy might think of this? Is it overpowering? to little? or just right.