BY AQUOLINA

Sweeten up with the irresistible fragrance of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette. Experience the surprising sensuality and sophistication of Pink Sugar.  The amazing blend of Cotton Candy, Caramel and Vanilla not only transport you to your unforgettable childhood memories, it brings out feelings of joy, passion and flirtation. Notes: Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Barbe-a-Papa, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

• Is this a sweet scent?4 Answers
  • How does this compare to other sweet scented perfumes suc...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a perfume that smells like strawberry cot...2 Answers
Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette
  • "This scent is very sweet and very strong, it reminds me of pink cotton candy with added sugar and is actually quite nice depending on the occasion. " in 60 reviews
  • "This is a very sweet and feminine perfume but it can turn to a sickly sweet and just overpowering scent if you use too much at one time." in 19 reviews
  • "I love this perfume, I get compliments everytime I wear it, or I'll hear people say "something smells like cookies" and I always get to take the blame." in 14 reviews
  • "It IS a sweet smelling scent in the bottle, but I really feel like it mellows out once its been applied to the skin." in 12 reviews
  • "I wear this almost every day and get compliments every time I wear it and have found that guys really like this scent!" in 12 reviews
Gwen G.
Hagerstown, MD
A long time favorite. Both my daughters call it their “cotton candy perfume.” It’s inexpensive and one of the nicest scents. It LASTS for a solid 4-6 hours and I think it’s definitely for the under 30 crowd.
Curly S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Sweet and fun. This is a sweet smell for winter and summer. I like this more for the morning scent not soo much at night in the summers. Vanilla notes Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette
Jessica B.
Marysville, MI
I don’t understand all the hype about this one! I thought it had a very synthetic scent, almost like one of those vanilla Christmas tree air fresheners. lol . Maybe I’m just too picky!
Olivia F.
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It has this scent that makes u smell like cotton candy or some cookies. The sprayer is great, good quality. I would definitely recommend this.
Gillian W.
Malden
I love this perfume so much! It smells so sweet and like candy, however the scent isn’t too much and overbearing. One thing I wish is that the scent would last longer on my skin.
Amanda H.
I love perfumes I have a ton in my collection, but this one took me by surprise. This isn't what you expect it has a really nice sweet but deep scent that lasts for a long time.
Ashley R.
ELK GROVE, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s Pink Sugar. You either love it or hate it! It’s an intensely sweet fragrance that smells like spun sugar with a hint of licorice candy? Also to me has a little of that ‘new doll’ smell if that makes sense? I know, it sounds like an odd smell, but this fragrance garners compliments like nobody’s business all day long, especially from men. People think it smells like cotton candy or cookies or baked goods when I wear it. It’s generally marketed as a younger woman fragrance, but I am almost 50 and I love it on days when I want to indulge my sweet tooth! I think it is too sweet for intense summer heat.
Gali H.
los angeles
Sticky sweet and cotton candy. Super super sweet and extremely strong. This perfume is beast mode. The scent lingers on and on and on and for soooo cheap. Excellent buy.
Shaylyn. H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It smells amazing and is not too strong. The smell is long lasting. Purchasing the full size can be pricey but so worth it. I will always repurchase this item I love it!
Gianna T.
Tarrytown, NY
I love this scent. Smells like cotton candy or baked goods in general! It’s inexpensive and I always get compliments on it! It was my signature scent in highschool
Autumn L.
Millis MA
I know this spray has a cotton candy note in it. If I dislike cotton candy, will I like this?
Katie P.
Kalamazoo, MI
How long does the scent last?
Kaitlyn  F.
I've been wanting to try this perfume for a while but I wanna know If it's worth the price? How long does the fragrance stay on?
Gabrielle K.
Can I maybe see what a guy might think of this? Is it overpowering? to little? or just right.

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.