Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette
Sweeten up with the irresistible fragrance of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette. Experience the surprising sensuality and sophistication of Pink Sugar. The amazing blend of Cotton Candy, Caramel and Vanilla not only transport you to your unforgettable childhood memories, it brings out feelings of joy, passion and flirtation. Notes: Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Barbe-a-Papa, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 122 Q&A
Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette
Start your review of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
- "This scent is very sweet and very strong, it reminds me of pink cotton candy with added sugar and is actually quite nice depending on the occasion. " in 60 reviews
- "This is a very sweet and feminine perfume but it can turn to a sickly sweet and just overpowering scent if you use too much at one time." in 19 reviews
- "I love this perfume, I get compliments everytime I wear it, or I'll hear people say "something smells like cookies" and I always get to take the blame." in 14 reviews
- "It IS a sweet smelling scent in the bottle, but I really feel like it mellows out once its been applied to the skin." in 12 reviews
- "I wear this almost every day and get compliments every time I wear it and have found that guys really like this scent!" in 12 reviews
This is the perfume that I keep in my purse. It has a strong enough sense if I think I’m smelling kind of funky I can spritz it on and feel better. It has kind of a cotton candy sent and this is probably my third bottle I have used. If you like sweet perfume you will likely love this.
This is my signature scent. They have a spray for your hair, body wash and lotion as well. I love it. Its a very girlie smell and comes in a pink and white box. I wouldn't recommend if you want something more neutral.
This scent is super nostalgic and iconic! It’s syrupy sweet but absolutely addictive. If you love cotton candy, sugary scents- you need to try this scent! They also do a hair mist that makes your hair smell unbelievable. Go test this at Sephora- you won’t regret it.
Everyone is always trying to point out the person that smells like fresh cookies or some say cotton candy when I wear this. Either way, this was one of my favorite scents in high school and remains at the top of the list for me. It's a sweet smell people remember!
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
Yes Yes yes and May I go on Yesss! Just imagine a Sexy Dress made out of cotton Candy. Excuse me Miss but your looking like a fine piece of candy Lol my husband draws in close and says yummy you smell so good. Last All Day long. Price is worth it.
This is a super girly scent! My aunt says she use to wear this when she was in her teens and I wear it sometimes occasionally too. Great scent maybe if your a younger girl 13-16. Not so much for adults or formal events. Good for school. A light amount.
Men go nuts over this youthful sickly sweet perfume. I have much more sophisticated perfumes in my collection but my husband loves this one for some reason. It's cheap and easy to get which is nice. It lasts all day on the skin.
This is my absolute all time favorite perfume. It smells amazing! It lasts on my skin longer than any other one I have ever tried and I always get compliments when I wear it. My boyfriend loves it too so that’s always a plus!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos