BY AQUOLINA

Sweeten up with the irresistible fragrance of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette. Experience the surprising sensuality and sophistication of Pink Sugar.  The amazing blend of Cotton Candy, Caramel and Vanilla not only transport you to your unforgettable childhood memories, it brings out feelings of joy, passion and flirtation. Notes: Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Barbe-a-Papa, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

• Is this a sweet scent?4 Answers
  • How does this compare to other sweet scented perfumes suc...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a perfume that smells like strawberry cot...2 Answers
Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette

Start your review of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This scent is very sweet and very strong, it reminds me of pink cotton candy with added sugar and is actually quite nice depending on the occasion. " in 60 reviews
  • "This is a very sweet and feminine perfume but it can turn to a sickly sweet and just overpowering scent if you use too much at one time." in 19 reviews
  • "I love this perfume, I get compliments everytime I wear it, or I'll hear people say "something smells like cookies" and I always get to take the blame." in 14 reviews
  • "It IS a sweet smelling scent in the bottle, but I really feel like it mellows out once its been applied to the skin." in 12 reviews
  • "I wear this almost every day and get compliments every time I wear it and have found that guys really like this scent!" in 12 reviews
Amber K.
Gainesville, GA
This is the perfect combination of cotton candy sweetness with a hint of spice. I bought the 1 oz. bottle and with 2 sprays the scent lasted all day and into the next morning. I now plan to buy the lotion and shower gel. I just can not get enough of this scent! A negative...all of your other fragrences will go to waste. Once you smell this, you won't want anything else.
Laura R.
I really enjoy the wearing this for about the first three or so hours, but by the six, seventh, eighth hour, I'm 100% over it. The sweet smell becomes cloying and the notes that start to appear around then just starts to give me this horrible headache. I love sweet scents - Candy and Aloha Tiare and Saint and Killer Queen are some of my favorites, but this one just doesn't work for me because of how it wears later in the day.
Linda Z.
Wayne
 I was very hesitant on the sent but after receiving it is a very nice sent that does the fade but it stays with you for a sweet smelling sent and it’s nice and fresh as well if you like sweet like candy this will be us and that you were very much enjoy I will purchase it again I do not wear it very often I only wear it for very special occasions
Olivia D.
Austin, TX
i love it! it is the best fragance. it has a long-lasting aroma. It can be very sweet for some people, among its aromas highlights the "sugar cotton". i recommended it so much :) it is. It's pretty cheap, I found it in Ross. It is the perfect feminine and sweet scent.
Elaine B.
Middle River, MD
To be honest, I didn't want to like this, but I did. It is extremely sweet and I felt like it would have been more appropriate for someone in high school, but I lifted my wrists to my nose too many times to even care anymore. I get a cotton candy smell from it, whereas my husband said it smelled like a hookah when I got into his car one day. Regardless, I'm a fan and would definitely buy a full size bottle of this.
Cayla E.
Centerville
The only perfume I wear!!! The scent is super sweet--reminds me of cotton candy (another personal obsession). It has notes of vanilla and is not overpowering. I always get compliments when I wear it, and I have been wearing it for years! I keep trying to find other scents but this one has spoiled me for life!
Alexis D.
Bardstown, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
I can’t believe how long I’ve been missing out on this! This is such a sweet smelling, long lasting perfume. It has very girly sugary scent notes and I love it. It stays on me all day and the price is very reasonable.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Every time I smell this I remember the fun times at the fair it smell like cotton candy and it takes me back to my childhood, when I got to go on the rides and the music and the sounds. I loved everything about it.
Ariana G.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
This is my go to scent I have been using it for years, its targeted for teens but I think the tones are very mature. Its a very sugary scent think of cotton candy and vanilla and a hint of citrus. I always get compliments everytime I wear it and men love it most of the compliments come from men.
Payton Nicole H.
Hearne , TX
ONE IF MY FAVORITES EVER! Purchased from #nostrum in like middle school and wore it almost everyday. The packaging and name is the cutest. Recommend everyone to try it!
Autumn L.
Millis MA
I know this spray has a cotton candy note in it. If I dislike cotton candy, will I like this?
Kaitlyn  F.
I've been wanting to try this perfume for a while but I wanna know If it's worth the price? How long does the fragrance stay on?
Katie P.
Kalamazoo, MI
How long does the scent last?
Gabrielle K.
Can I maybe see what a guy might think of this? Is it overpowering? to little? or just right.

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.