BY AQUOLINA

Sweeten up with the irresistible fragrance of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette. Experience the surprising sensuality and sophistication of Pink Sugar.  The amazing blend of Cotton Candy, Caramel and Vanilla not only transport you to your unforgettable childhood memories, it brings out feelings of joy, passion and flirtation. Notes: Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Barbe-a-Papa, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

• Is this a sweet scent?4 Answers
  • How does this compare to other sweet scented perfumes suc...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a perfume that smells like strawberry cot...2 Answers
Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette

Start your review of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This scent is very sweet and very strong, it reminds me of pink cotton candy with added sugar and is actually quite nice depending on the occasion. " in 60 reviews
  • "This is a very sweet and feminine perfume but it can turn to a sickly sweet and just overpowering scent if you use too much at one time." in 19 reviews
  • "I love this perfume, I get compliments everytime I wear it, or I'll hear people say "something smells like cookies" and I always get to take the blame." in 14 reviews
  • "It IS a sweet smelling scent in the bottle, but I really feel like it mellows out once its been applied to the skin." in 12 reviews
  • "I wear this almost every day and get compliments every time I wear it and have found that guys really like this scent!" in 12 reviews
Tabatha W.
Kirkland, WA
My favorite scent ever!! I use it everyday, night or anytime. The bottle is pink and adorable as well so it’s definitely winning in my book. I’ve used this for years now and will continue to use it! If they made a shampoo/conditioner with this scent it would be game over!
Alexis T.
I love this perfume!! It’s one of my favorites & I always get compliments when I wear it. I purchased mine from TJMaxx & I feel like it was pretty decently priced! I recommend & will be buying again when I run out!
Lauren N.
Palm Coast, FL
I have a love/hate relationship with this. It smells very very sweet like cotton candy but than it has a musky smell as well that lingers that I don’t like. It smells like licorice to me. It gives me a headache . I have to spray a very tiny bit to enjoy it .
Amanda B.
Marysville, WA
Omg. I randomly found this at Ross and decided to buy it without smelling it first. It quickly became one of my all time favorites. I get so many compliments, surprisingly not a lot of people have heard of this perfume! It's a must have!
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
This is not parfume and it’s lasts longer than most of my parfums!! I always get compliments on the scent! It mixes well with Angel. It smells like cotton candy, or a vanilla musk. It’s cost affordable and just smells really great on everyone !
Alayna L.
Elk River, MN
If you love sweet wearable fragrances that stay simple and are not over priced then you absolutely cannot go wrong here. This is the perfect sweet fragrance to keep in your collection. I've worn this for many years and it's one that I always repurchase. I've never gotten so many compliments on any other perfume. This is very neutral and non offensive to most people. Great for young girls or the workplace or anyone who has fragrance sensitivities.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Aquolina pink sugar is my favorite fragrance of all time ever!!!! I first came across it at a local tanning salon, but they no longer carry fragrances so now I purchase it at Kohl's. It is definitely a very sweet scent, it smells like cotton candy, it is very strong, but it does fade out a little bit, it doesn't stay super strong all day. Definitely recommend this perfume, it smells amazing, and it's not expensive at all!
Jessica W.
Franklin, TN
🍭 Funny how Scents Bring you Back 🍬 This one ☝🏻 was on Repeat for years and so happy I found this at @marshalls 🍾 PINK SUGAR W/ notes of cotton candy, 🍓 , raspberry and 🍊 mid notes of lily of the valley, fig leaves, and barbe-a-papa 👉🏻base notes of vanilla, amber, musk, and woods. So Sweet and Interesting 🍭❤️ #pinksugar #fragranceaddict #marshallsfinds #marshalls #gourmand
Esther G.
Hammond , IN
One of my favorite perfumes! I love the sweet smell that it has and it doesn’t smell weird when it wears off. Just a light vanilla/sugary fragrance. It’s very feminine and fun. A staple fragrance for me!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,213 reviews
.when i was younger i had this and enjoyed it but now that im older i find it way too sweet. i tried using it again recently and it wasent happening after only a few minutes with it on i had a bad headache and couldnt stand the scent. i find it more for younger girls.
Autumn L.
Millis MA
I know this spray has a cotton candy note in it. If I dislike cotton candy, will I like this?
Kaitlyn  F.
I've been wanting to try this perfume for a while but I wanna know If it's worth the price? How long does the fragrance stay on?
Katie P.
Kalamazoo, MI
How long does the scent last?
Gabrielle K.
Can I maybe see what a guy might think of this? Is it overpowering? to little? or just right.