BY AQUOLINA

Sweeten up with the irresistible fragrance of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette. Experience the surprising sensuality and sophistication of Pink Sugar.  The amazing blend of Cotton Candy, Caramel and Vanilla not only transport you to your unforgettable childhood memories, it brings out feelings of joy, passion and flirtation. Notes: Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Barbe-a-Papa, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

• Is this a sweet scent?4 Answers
  • How does this compare to other sweet scented perfumes suc...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a perfume that smells like strawberry cot...2 Answers
Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette

Start your review of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This scent is very sweet and very strong, it reminds me of pink cotton candy with added sugar and is actually quite nice depending on the occasion. " in 60 reviews
  • "This is a very sweet and feminine perfume but it can turn to a sickly sweet and just overpowering scent if you use too much at one time." in 19 reviews
  • "I love this perfume, I get compliments everytime I wear it, or I'll hear people say "something smells like cookies" and I always get to take the blame." in 14 reviews
  • "It IS a sweet smelling scent in the bottle, but I really feel like it mellows out once its been applied to the skin." in 12 reviews
  • "I wear this almost every day and get compliments every time I wear it and have found that guys really like this scent!" in 12 reviews
erin l.
Fresh Meadows, NY
i love this perfume. i get compliments every time is wear it about how good i smell. it basically smells like cotton candy, super sweet and fun. i adore this perfume and will always repurchase it. def recommend !
brianna l.
This perfume is really sweet and girly. I do like it but it's a little young for me now. I think middle schoolers/high schoolers would love this one. I mix it with other perfumes so it's not too overpowering because I do like a little bit of sweetness. It lasts pretty much all day, maybe 7-8 hours or so.
Brittany S.
Henryetta, OK
I really love this perfume. It is very sweet smelling (like candy) and I have always loved sweet smelling perfume. It is something that I don't wear everyday but on occasions. It seems to last a long time while wearing it too which is nice. I would recommend to anyone who loves sweet scents.
Megan L.
W Melbourne, FL
This is a very sweet gourmand perfume! So if thats not your thing, you probably wont like this. I love anything sweet smelling and delicious, so I absolutely adore this fragrance lol heavy notes of cotton candy and caramel is what stands out the most to me. Definitely one of my favorites!
Taylor M.
Hammond, IN
This is my absolute favorite fragrance! Depending on where you buy it from, it can be super affordable. Check places like Ross and Marshall's. The scent is sweet, like sugar, but has a warmness of vanilla with a hint of musk? It's super long lasting and gives me so much nostalgia.
Elizabeth R.
This is a genuinely candy sweet scent, but not in such a way that gives you or others a headache. It is pleasant, lasts all day, and has almost a lemony note at the top. The sugary vanilla at the drydown is warm and stays gently with you all day. It was my signature scent for years!
Stacy S.
Rochester, NY
I always get complimented after I wear this perfume! It is a sweet smell that is long lasting. The bottle is cute and lasts a long time! You can also find this cheap at places like TJ max and Marshalls.
angela c.
Indianapolis , IN
This perfume makes the boys go crazy! Literally, every time I wear this perfume to work I have men asking what I'm wearing so they can purchase it for their wife.  It smells so good and a little fruity, maybe cotton candy-ish and lasts all day long! It's definitely a go to!
Kristen P.
Hazlet , NJ
One of my favorite perfumes! I used to not really care for this fragrance. I bought the rollerball two years ago and on me I could mainly just smell licorice which I hate the smell of. I ended up giving it to my mom who loved it. For some reason although I didn't like the perfume on me, I loved it on everyone else who wore it. I decided to buy another rollerball and this time I was hooked! Now I just smell a hint of licorice and then the cotton candy goodness. I even went out and bought a gift set with the perfume and I love the perfume even more than the rollerball. It is the perfect vanilla, caramel, cotton candy on me with a hint of strawberry to it. I've gotten so many complaints on it even from my boyfriend's grandma who said I smelled really good and that it smelled very fresh and not overpowering. Whenever I wear this I can't help smelling my wrists. It is perfect for all year round and is especially perfect for this time of year. I highly recommend you give this a try!
lilly c.
Seattle, WA
Quick Take: the perfect spring time fragrance, everyone loves this, great for women of all ages
I love Pink Sugar, particularly in warmer weather. It smells so yummy, like cotton candy at a country fair. I've used this for two to three years, now, perhaps more, usually in the spring. But be forewarned - I find I become a "man magnet" when I use this fragrance. Every year I get similar results from this fragrance - men seem to hang around when I've got it on, even though they know I'm a happily married woman. As I felt in the past, I don't think those guys consciously realize they're attracted to the fragrance, but in the long run, it really doesn't matter since I know from experimenting it helps.
Regardless,. this fragrance smells just like cotton candy. It's sweet, innocent, and light and flirty. It definitely reminds of carefree days spent wandering around at country fairs. There's a comfort in those types of childhood memories, and I wonder if this also subconsciously affects the men in a somewhat similar manner. I've love the Eau de Toilette Spray, although I wish it lasted longer, as it has a tendency to fade, so the roller ball goes with me in my purse or beach bag. Pink Sugar is for me, but everyone else likes it too.
Autumn L.
Millis MA
I know this spray has a cotton candy note in it. If I dislike cotton candy, will I like this?
Kaitlyn  F.
I've been wanting to try this perfume for a while but I wanna know If it's worth the price? How long does the fragrance stay on?
Katie P.
Kalamazoo, MI
How long does the scent last?
Gabrielle K.
Can I maybe see what a guy might think of this? Is it overpowering? to little? or just right.

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.