BY AQUOLINA

Sweeten up with the irresistible fragrance of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette. Experience the surprising sensuality and sophistication of Pink Sugar.  The amazing blend of Cotton Candy, Caramel and Vanilla not only transport you to your unforgettable childhood memories, it brings out feelings of joy, passion and flirtation. Notes: Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Barbe-a-Papa, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

• Is this a sweet scent?4 Answers
  • How does this compare to other sweet scented perfumes suc...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a perfume that smells like strawberry cot...2 Answers
Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette
  • "This scent is very sweet and very strong, it reminds me of pink cotton candy with added sugar and is actually quite nice depending on the occasion. " in 60 reviews
  • "This is a very sweet and feminine perfume but it can turn to a sickly sweet and just overpowering scent if you use too much at one time." in 19 reviews
  • "I love this perfume, I get compliments everytime I wear it, or I'll hear people say "something smells like cookies" and I always get to take the blame." in 14 reviews
  • "It IS a sweet smelling scent in the bottle, but I really feel like it mellows out once its been applied to the skin." in 12 reviews
  • "I wear this almost every day and get compliments every time I wear it and have found that guys really like this scent!" in 12 reviews
Candy L.
Duluth
Aquolina Pink Sugar is my signature scent, with my name being candy and all. For years I stumbled through vanilla, cookie scents. But then I met Pink Sugar. It can be overbearing at first spray but as it wears on it gets very soft and cotton candy. My all time favorite for sure. Sweet but not cheap.
Olivia D.
Austin, TX
i love it! it is the best fragance. it has a long-lasting aroma. It can be very sweet for some people, among its aromas highlights the "sugar cotton". i recommended it so much :) it is. It's pretty cheap, I found it in Ross. It is the perfect feminine and sweet scent.
Angie G.
This is by far my favorite scent, I buy both the 1 oz and the 3.4 oz. I keep the 1 oz in my purse in case I'd like to smell great while I'm out and about and I keep the 3.4 oz at home. This is one of those perfumes that lasts a really long time on my skin and barely ever do I feel like I need to reapply. It's a warm smell with hints of vanilla and caramel. I absolutely love it and will keep repurchasing.
Audrey N.
I love the scent smells like vanilla to some people and it smells like ice cream or a pastry and it’s not too strong of been wearing it for approximately three years and I love it
Desire’e T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is one of my absolute favorite perfumes! If u love sweet smells, your going to love this. My mom bought this for me for the first time at Sephora and it was $60 for a 3.4 oz. and of course I will keep buying this. I get so many compliments on this perfume! Disclaimer: it’s almost gone, need to restock lol! Love Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette
Noemi R.
Humble, TX
Esta colonia, spray, perfume como le quieras llamar está a otro nivel si conoces la línea de beauty control y conocer el famoso Brown sugar sabes que huele delicioso pero solo lo puedes conseguir por el catálogo ☹️ este es una buena opción pues huele riquisiiiiimo igual a lo Brown sugar!
Brittney L.
This scent is very long lasting and very sweet. If you want to smell like a cupcake with a mix of cotton candy, than this is for you. The smell isn't too over bearing in my opinion but those who do not care for sweet scents should not look into this perfume. I also think the packaging is simple but cute.
Raven B.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is my absolute favorite perfume on the market!! I have been wearing this perfume over the last 15 years and I still get compliments on it. It is getting harder to find, however I bought my last bottle at a Ross for roughly $20. I pray they never stop making this product.
Tabatha W.
Kirkland, WA
My favorite scent ever!! I use it everyday, night or anytime. The bottle is pink and adorable as well so it’s definitely winning in my book. I’ve used this for years now and will continue to use it! If they made a shampoo/conditioner with this scent it would be game over!
Alexis T.
I love this perfume!! It’s one of my favorites & I always get compliments when I wear it. I purchased mine from TJMaxx & I feel like it was pretty decently priced! I recommend & will be buying again when I run out!
Autumn L.
Millis MA
I know this spray has a cotton candy note in it. If I dislike cotton candy, will I like this?
Katie P.
Kalamazoo, MI
How long does the scent last?
Kaitlyn  F.
I've been wanting to try this perfume for a while but I wanna know If it's worth the price? How long does the fragrance stay on?
Gabrielle K.
Can I maybe see what a guy might think of this? Is it overpowering? to little? or just right.