Ashley R.
ELK GROVE, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s Pink Sugar. You either love it or hate it! It’s an intensely sweet fragrance that smells like spun sugar with a hint of licorice candy? Also to me has a little of that ‘new doll’ smell if that makes sense? I know, it sounds like an odd smell, but this fragrance garners compliments like nobody’s business all day long, especially from men. People think it smells like cotton candy or cookies or baked goods when I wear it. It’s generally marketed as a younger woman fragrance, but I am almost 50 and I love it on days when I want to indulge my sweet tooth! I think it is too sweet for intense summer heat.