Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm just wondering what people love so much about this. And also if you like this scent, what are your other favorites? I think it smells awful. What do your boyfriends think of it?
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
1 year, 1 month ago
I like this but if you are not a sweet scent person you would probably hate it very much. I also like Love Spell, Amazing Grace, and Lola. It really is such a personal choice.
lizz c.
lizz c.
1 year, 9 months ago
Try body fantasy in cotton candy
Cheeny P.
Cheeny P.
2 years, 1 month ago
My boyfriend thinks that it suits me, and my personality. I love it because both guys and girls love it. They get attracted to it. If my friends smell it, they would instantly know it's me even if I'm still walking towards them.
Cheyanne B.
Tanna L.
Tanna L.
Kyle, TX
2 years, 8 months ago
I love the scent. But that's because I like the scent of cotton candy. And pink sugar smell like that to me. Everyone is different. I have friends that don't like that sweet smell. To me it doesn't really have that strong of a smell. I don't have a boyfriend but my best friend that is a guy seems to like it. Its just up to the person and what they like. I'm in love with fruit scent but cant stand a lot of men cologne. Here are some others you mite want to give a try. If you haven't tried them before. -DKNY Be Delicious Eau De -Marc Jacobs Dot -Marc Jacobs Honey -Betsey Johnson Too Too Pretty
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
3 years, 3 months ago
I love it so much and have never had any complaints. I use the rollerball on puse points so I don't use too much.
Ainslie W.
Ainslie W.
CHATHAM, ON
3 years, 7 months ago
My husband is actually the one who bought this for me, he loves it! It smells very sweet to guys! My other go to scent is Mackie - by Bob Mackie
Alison R.
Alison R.
Hamilton
3 years, 8 months ago
:O !!!!! OMG I loveee it! idk how you don't like it. My boyfriend and friends all love it too! It's one of my fav perfumes!! I love the smell ,, butttt you have to be carful not to use to much, just like most sprays if you use to much it will be bad!