Autumn L.
Millis MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this spray has a cotton candy note in it. If I dislike cotton candy, will I like this?
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Orefield, PA
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I'm not a fan of cotton candy, but I still love this perfume!
Mari D.
Mari D.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I'm not a big fan of cotton candy - however, I will say that this is more of a vanilla/brown sugar scent than cotton candy. This is the only perfume I have used over the last 10 years and would not change a thing!
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
1 year, 3 months ago
It is very sweet and wonderful if you like that type of scent, I think it is more vanilla sugar as it dries down but you do get cotton candy at first so if that is not your thing you may like the Sensual version of this better, it has a hit of Citrus that tones down the candy fragrance.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Toronto , ON
1 year, 4 months ago
The spray itself doesn't really smell like cotton candy to me personally. I can smell more of a heavy smell of a floral sugar. ( If that makes sense) Meaning it isn't a light scent, it has a small floral yet very musky and sweet like burnt sugar smell. If it is the sweetness of the cotton candy that you dislike or you just don't like heavy sweet scents then I would stay away from it. But if you still aren't sure go into a store and try it!
Dana S.
Dana S.
1 year, 6 months ago
The perfume itself is very sweet, so if those aren't the type of scents that you prefer then I would not recommend this. The scent is very sweet smelling with vanilla as well.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
1 year, 7 months ago
It also has a vanilla and raspberry scent, I love it. I got mine for a good price from groupon.
Carmella P.
Carmella P.
1 year, 9 months ago
You will probably not be the biggest fan of this as this smells like strong heavy sugar with just one spray. But if you're really not sure, you should go to a local fragrance store and ask for a tester. I know perfumania does that. Hope this helped!
lizz c.
lizz c.
1 year, 11 months ago
To me it doesn't smell like cotton candy, it smells like sugar literally sugar but with a more feminine note it's so nice
Lily R.
Lily R.
2 years ago
Cotton candy basically smells like warm sugar, and this perfume is the essence of sugar, so probably not your best bet:(
Jeraliz D.
Jeraliz D.
Lakeland, FL
2 years, 1 month ago
This perfume is really sweet, if you are not a fan of sweet scents then this is not the perfume for you.You can also go to your local sephora and the have it out on display, you can just smell it there and dee how you like it.