Gabrielle K.
Can I maybe see what a guy might think of this? Is it overpowering? to little? or just right.
Mindy s.
Mindy s.
Poland, OH
10 months, 1 week ago
I always get compliments when I wear this from guys. however I think its because it reminds them of candy.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
1 year, 11 months ago
My Fiancé loves this scent but I do have to spray it in a separate room from him. It is strong at first but fades very quickly.
Lily R.
Lily R.
2 years ago
I wore this to school for the first time, and the boys sitting next to me in class told me I smelled amazing! It's best to go on the light side, better to have them lean in for a closer smell than scoot away from an overpowering stench!
Cheeny P.
Cheeny P.
2 years, 3 months ago
If you spray a lot, then you would smell like a cotton candy powder, or even worse. Lol, it's overpowering at first, but if you spray only 3 spritz, it'll last the whole day. (Sometimes, you can still smell it the next day, or after you put it in the laundry. No kidding. I've used this) it's awesome tho. You'll feel confident if you wear it.
Cheyanne B.
Cheyanne B.
Fort Worth, TX
2 years, 4 months ago
Only over powering at first
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Statesville, NC
2 years, 9 months ago
I am not a guy... But I get compliments from guys all the time while wearing this, and they seem to love the scent!
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
2 years, 10 months ago
The smell starts of as cotton candy but once it settles it's divine. Can I say u sweat pink sugar...it's like sweat reignites this stuff...wow... it's an all Fay scent
amanda w.
amanda w.
Tuscaloosa, AL
3 years, 1 month ago
Every boyfriend I've ever had have been obsessed with this. It is overpowering when you first spray it on you but the smell after 5 minutes is the most perfect smell. All my guy friends and boyfriend hug me and tell me I literally smell amazing. When I walk into my doctors office all the receptionist always comment how amazing I smell. It is more than just right it is perfect I promise.