BY AQUOLINA #28 in Perfume for Her

Sweeten up with the irresistible fragrance of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette. Experience the surprising sensuality and sophistication of Pink Sugar.  The amazing blend of Cotton Candy, Caramel and Vanilla not only transport you to your unforgettable childhood memories, it brings out feelings of joy, passion and flirtation. Notes: Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Barbe-a-Papa, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.   see more...

• Is this a sweet scent?4 Answers
  • How does this compare to other sweet scented perfumes suc...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a perfume that smells like strawberry cot...2 Answers
Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette Natural Spray
  • "This scent is very sweet and very strong, it reminds me of pink cotton candy with added sugar and is actually quite nice depending on the occasion. " in 60 reviews
  • "This is a very sweet and feminine perfume but it can turn to a sickly sweet and just overpowering scent if you use too much at one time." in 19 reviews
  • "I love this perfume, I get compliments everytime I wear it, or I'll hear people say "something smells like cookies" and I always get to take the blame." in 14 reviews
  • "It IS a sweet smelling scent in the bottle, but I really feel like it mellows out once its been applied to the skin." in 12 reviews
  • "I wear this almost every day and get compliments every time I wear it and have found that guys really like this scent!" in 12 reviews
Angie G.
This is by far my favorite scent, I buy both the 1 oz and the 3.4 oz. I keep the 1 oz in my purse in case I'd like to smell great while I'm out and about and I keep the 3.4 oz at home. This is one of those perfumes that lasts a really long time on my skin and barely ever do I feel like I need to reapply. It's a warm smell with hints of vanilla and caramel. I absolutely love it and will keep repurchasing.
Desire’e T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is one of my absolute favorite perfumes! If u love sweet smells, your going to love this. My mom bought this for me for the first time at Sephora and it was $60 for a 3.4 oz. and of course I will keep buying this. I get so many compliments on this perfume! Disclaimer: it’s almost gone, need to restock lol! Love Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette Natural Spray
Heather M.
I love this scent! I bought it at Tjmaxx on a whim after hearing Kathleen lights rave about it! It’s amazing! It smells warm, and comforting. It is quite sweet. I can only describe it as “you smell like a big batch of fresh cookies!” It’s cheap, and smells amazing. What more could you want?! I definitely recommend it!
Brittney L.
This scent is very long lasting and very sweet. If you want to smell like a cupcake with a mix of cotton candy, than this is for you. The smell isn't too over bearing in my opinion but those who do not care for sweet scents should not look into this perfume. I also think the packaging is simple but cute.
Megan L.
W Melbourne, FL
This is a very sweet gourmand perfume! So if thats not your thing, you probably wont like this. I love anything sweet smelling and delicious, so I absolutely adore this fragrance lol heavy notes of cotton candy and caramel is what stands out the most to me. Definitely one of my favorites!
Raven B.
Stone Mountain
This is my absolute favorite perfume on the market!! I have been wearing this perfume over the last 15 years and I still get compliments on it. It is getting harder to find, however I bought my last bottle at a Ross for roughly $20. I pray they never stop making this product.
Tabatha W.
Kirkland, WA
My favorite scent ever!! I use it everyday, night or anytime. The bottle is pink and adorable as well so it’s definitely winning in my book. I’ve used this for years now and will continue to use it! If they made a shampoo/conditioner with this scent it would be game over!
Shayna B.
Everyone is always trying to point out the person that smells like fresh cookies or some say cotton candy when I wear this. Either way, this was one of my favorite scents in high school and remains at the top of the list for me. It's a sweet smell people remember!
Lauren N.
I have a love/hate relationship with this. It smells very very sweet like cotton candy but than it has a musky smell as well that lingers that I don’t like. It smells like licorice to me. It gives me a headache . I have to spray a very tiny bit to enjoy it .
Jennifer R.
Manville
Yuuummmy! It is the one fragrance that I wear the most.  It smells like cotton candy, chocolate....anything that is sugary and goes to the hips lol.  It never gives me a headache and I always get compliments whenever I wear it.
Autumn L.
Millis MA
I know this spray has a cotton candy note in it. If I dislike cotton candy, will I like this?
Katie P.
Kalamazoo, MI
How long does the scent last?
Kaitlyn  F.
I've been wanting to try this perfume for a while but I wanna know If it's worth the price? How long does the fragrance stay on?
Carolyn S.
I'm just wondering what people love so much about this. And also if you like this scent, what are your other favorites? I think it smells awful. What do your boyfriends think of it?
Gabrielle K.
Can I maybe see what a guy might think of this? Is it overpowering? to little? or just right.