BY AQUOLINA

Sweeten up with the irresistible fragrance of Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette. Experience the surprising sensuality and sophistication of Pink Sugar.  The amazing blend of Cotton Candy, Caramel and Vanilla not only transport you to your unforgettable childhood memories, it brings out feelings of joy, passion and flirtation. Notes: Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Barbe-a-Papa, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

• Is this a sweet scent?4 Answers
  • How does this compare to other sweet scented perfumes suc...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a perfume that smells like strawberry cot...2 Answers
Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette
  • "This scent is very sweet and very strong, it reminds me of pink cotton candy with added sugar and is actually quite nice depending on the occasion. " in 60 reviews
  • "This is a very sweet and feminine perfume but it can turn to a sickly sweet and just overpowering scent if you use too much at one time." in 19 reviews
  • "I love this perfume, I get compliments everytime I wear it, or I'll hear people say "something smells like cookies" and I always get to take the blame." in 14 reviews
  • "It IS a sweet smelling scent in the bottle, but I really feel like it mellows out once its been applied to the skin." in 12 reviews
  • "I wear this almost every day and get compliments every time I wear it and have found that guys really like this scent!" in 12 reviews
melinda t.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
Yes Yes yes and May I go on Yesss! Just imagine a Sexy Dress made out of cotton Candy. Excuse me Miss but your looking like a fine piece of candy Lol my husband draws in close and says yummy you smell so good. Last All Day long. Price is worth it.
Angie G.
This is by far my favorite scent, I buy both the 1 oz and the 3.4 oz. I keep the 1 oz in my purse in case I'd like to smell great while I'm out and about and I keep the 3.4 oz at home. This is one of those perfumes that lasts a really long time on my skin and barely ever do I feel like I need to reapply. It's a warm smell with hints of vanilla and caramel. I absolutely love it and will keep repurchasing.
Ashley R.
ELK GROVE, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s Pink Sugar. You either love it or hate it! It’s an intensely sweet fragrance that smells like spun sugar with a hint of licorice candy? Also to me has a little of that ‘new doll’ smell if that makes sense? I know, it sounds like an odd smell, but this fragrance garners compliments like nobody’s business all day long, especially from men. People think it smells like cotton candy or cookies or baked goods when I wear it. It’s generally marketed as a younger woman fragrance, but I am almost 50 and I love it on days when I want to indulge my sweet tooth! I think it is too sweet for intense summer heat.
Desire’e T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is one of my absolute favorite perfumes! If u love sweet smells, your going to love this. My mom bought this for me for the first time at Sephora and it was $60 for a 3.4 oz. and of course I will keep buying this. I get so many compliments on this perfume! Disclaimer: it’s almost gone, need to restock lol! Love Aquolina Pink Sugar Eau de Toilette
Noemi R.
Humble, TX
Esta colonia, spray, perfume como le quieras llamar está a otro nivel si conoces la línea de beauty control y conocer el famoso Brown sugar sabes que huele delicioso pero solo lo puedes conseguir por el catálogo ☹️ este es una buena opción pues huele riquisiiiiimo igual a lo Brown sugar!
Brittney L.
This scent is very long lasting and very sweet. If you want to smell like a cupcake with a mix of cotton candy, than this is for you. The smell isn't too over bearing in my opinion but those who do not care for sweet scents should not look into this perfume. I also think the packaging is simple but cute.
Taylor M.
Hammond, IN
This is my absolute favorite fragrance! Depending on where you buy it from, it can be super affordable. Check places like Ross and Marshall's. The scent is sweet, like sugar, but has a warmness of vanilla with a hint of musk? It's super long lasting and gives me so much nostalgia.
Raven B.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is my absolute favorite perfume on the market!! I have been wearing this perfume over the last 15 years and I still get compliments on it. It is getting harder to find, however I bought my last bottle at a Ross for roughly $20. I pray they never stop making this product.
Tabatha W.
Kirkland, WA
My favorite scent ever!! I use it everyday, night or anytime. The bottle is pink and adorable as well so it’s definitely winning in my book. I’ve used this for years now and will continue to use it! If they made a shampoo/conditioner with this scent it would be game over!
Alexis T.
I love this perfume!! It’s one of my favorites & I always get compliments when I wear it. I purchased mine from TJMaxx & I feel like it was pretty decently priced! I recommend & will be buying again when I run out!
Autumn L.
Millis MA
I know this spray has a cotton candy note in it. If I dislike cotton candy, will I like this?
Kaitlyn  F.
I've been wanting to try this perfume for a while but I wanna know If it's worth the price? How long does the fragrance stay on?
Katie P.
Kalamazoo, MI
How long does the scent last?
Gabrielle K.
Can I maybe see what a guy might think of this? Is it overpowering? to little? or just right.
Carolyn S.
I'm just wondering what people love so much about this. And also if you like this scent, what are your other favorites? I think it smells awful. What do your boyfriends think of it?

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.