Aquolina Pink Sugar by  Deodorant Spray 3. 4 oz uploaded by Mary E.Aquolina Pink Sugar by  Deodorant Spray 3. 4 oz uploaded by Mary E.
Aquolina Pink Sugar by  Deodorant Spray 3. 4 oz

Aquolina Pink Sugar by Deodorant Spray 3. 4 oz

BY AQUOLINA

Be sweet yet still sexy with Pink Sugar by Aquolina, Distinctive this yummy scent is long lasting, Journey through childhood with this playful scent of vanilla and caramel, Pink Sugar is recommended for daytime wear, Gender: Women, Size: 3, 4 oz, see more...

Aquolina Pink Sugar by  Deodorant Spray 3. 4 oz
Aquolina Pink Sugar by Deodorant Spray 3. 4 oz
Kendall P.
Allendale, MI
It makes me sad seeing such low ratings, this perfume got me through high school and I would walk down the hallways with what felt like boys drooling at my smell being me. My best guy friend wouldn't stop smelling me while i was wearing this and id say i agree with the addiction! It smells good but i also wouldn't recommend for elder ladies because the smell is rather childish. But super yummy!
Mary E.
A friend recommended this body spray and it did not disappoint. it's my fave body spray. i purchased mine on Groupon, but it can be purchased on Amazon or the store Ross. If you like smelling sweet, this is the product for you
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Way too sweet in the scent to me, I am not a fan of Pink Sugar. The scent is very sugary (as the name suggests) and overwhelming sweet like a tween scent. This also doesn't have a long lasting power that I look for in this type of product. Definitely would not buy again.
Ruthie B.
Olive Branch, MS
Never understood why anybody would recommend this. Tried it one day after hearing some good reviews from others. I enjoy the sweet smell of sugar and soft scents so I thought this would be a winner...really surprised me that it was a no for sure.