Aquolina Pink Sugar by  Body Moose 8 oz

Aquolina Pink Sugar by Body Moose 8 oz

BY AQUOLINA

Be sweet yet still sexy with Pink Sugar by Aquolina, Distinctive this yummy scent is long lasting, Journey through childhood with this playful scent of vanilla and caramel, Pink Sugar is recommended for daytime wear, see more...

Aquolina Pink Sugar by  Body Moose 8 oz
Aquolina Pink Sugar by Body Moose 8 oz
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Wichita, KS
Smells good, but it is pure sweetness. Think cotton candy! I can't imagine wearing this scent anywhere, unless I was still in middle school. I think it is cloying and would worry that my coworkers might find it too sweet to be around me! One thing I can say, the staying power is amazing, so if you like the scent--go for it! Just not for me.
Bri S.
Bri S.
My dad bought me this 2 years ago, and i still have some left! Its is an amazing product. It smells delicious.
Julie D.
Julie D.
This is a great smelling scent. This smells to me like cotton candy....great if you have a sweet tooth......yummy!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
White Plains, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this when I was a young teenage, however the smell has since become overwhelmingly sweet. It's not a bad smell by any means, however be prepared to spend the day smelling like cotton candy.
Alysha C.
Alysha C.
Portland, OR
It smells good, but extremely sweet! I bought this while I was pregnant and actually had to wait until after I had by baby to wear it because the smell was too sweet haha. But I do like it and it's lasted me for years.